Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies and gents . These spoilt self entitled "influencers " actually believe they are above the normal folk of society a somewhat celebrity ... I have unfollowed and will refuse to give them the attention they crave and need to earn a living by being an influencer it's laughable when its earning them colabs etc but not when been called out.
I urge you all to hit that unfollow button surely this shows the absolute selfishness of their actions not a f do they give for us who have worked in front line putting our life at risk. This is the thanks and respect we get ??? Unfollow these folk immediately
I was blocked!

Reactions: 1
That one is using the shite with EK and her rat to boost her profile. Goes to show she hasn't a brain cell in her head thinking that associating herself with them will get her anywhere.

Reactions: 5
Imagine being with someone who had posted those sorts of pictures on their social media? Imagine having a daughter with someone and then finding out they had posted these pictures about women? I grew up with a lot of male friends at school, the majority being very immature because of their age, however they never everrr would have posted anything like that! It's disgusting.

I have to give it to Ellie though, aside from that she has chose a great person to be with. Apart from that little hiccup, he truly is an upstanding member of the community. A great person, he is so loyal, would never dream of cheating on her the once nevermind countless time, so intelligent and oozes class, a great work ethic with all of these well performing business. A man with a lot of integrity. Zero slimeballness, zero tackiness, zero sleazeballness. I myself would definitely deem him a suitable partner to spend my time with.

O wait

Ps I hope Ellie reads all this and gets some sense knocked into her before everyone thinks she is totally brain dead. Don't care if Conor reads this, he won't care what is being said as he doesn't care about being a good person, he is a scumbag and will just be super smug he is even being talked about at all.

Reactions: 19
Anyone else think the sisters lips are ridiculous looking 😱
As if she needed even more filler in them. 🙈 would her mother and father not tell her to cop on, she still lives at home. She actually looks like a cartoon with those lips 🙈

Reactions: 9
As if she needed even more filler in them. 🙈 would her mother and father not tell her to cop on, she still lives at home. She actually looks like a cartoon with those lips 🙈
How old is she? She looks 30s? But its hard to tell with the cartoon lips?!

Reactions: 1
How old is she? She looks 30s? But its hard to tell with the cartoon lips?!
She seems to go to one of those beauty salons for her fillers. Her top lip is twice the width of her bottom- like surely any reputable clinic would advise on proportions

Reactions: 4
Looking at conors stories today shows those abs he has in all the pics on holidays are prob photoshopped on. Maybe Ellie contoured his belly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eh Ellie on her stories is in her office and not her bedroom where you're supposed to stay if self isolating. I know they wouldn't properly isolate.
Look at thee news, some countiiess back in lockdown and these eejits going abroad and then not isolating when they come back

Reactions: 2
Eh Ellie on her stories is in her office and not her bedroom where you're supposed to stay if self isolating. I know they wouldn't properly isolate.
Look at thee news, some countiiess back in lockdown and these eejits going abroad and then not isolating when they come back
Her office is on her house maybe a room beside her bedroom she is still in her house I think Ellie does her make up in that room also

While I don't agree with people going away (especially to non green-list countries) I don't understand why they don't just own it, what's with the secrecy? Bla Murphy and her family went to their holiday home in France, she posted every day, then came home and quarantined for two weeks. At least she was honest about it and owned the fact she went away and then isolated. Sosu, Katie, Ellie K and Conor? Stop with the shadiness!
Bla didn’t quarantine and neither did her family, came home and went on a staycation all around Ireland, in pubs and restaurants like she hadn’t a care! Those small towns will be riddled with the virus in no time.

Reactions: 2
Her office is on her house maybe a room beside her bedroom she is still in her house I think Ellie does her make up in that room also
Yeah I know it's in her house but you're supposed to be confined to one room and bathroom if possible. I know I am nitpicking here but she is already slipping by showing being in another room in the house.

Yeah but ur supposed to stay In 1 room only. It pisses me of as my dad and I been stuck at from from late February, no sign of him Goin back to work any times soon and my mums Been left to do everything and u get wankers like these doin whatever the duck they want 😡😡

I’ve just messaged Cadbury’s Ireland, PLT, Lavish Alice, BP Cosmetics asking if they think working with influencers who are going against government guidelines in the midst of a pandemic is acceptable. I would urge everyone to do the same. Conor and Ellie work with the ones named above. The only way to get through to these people is to hit them In the pocket

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She seems to go to one of those beauty salons for her fillers. Her top lip is twice the width of her bottom- like surely any reputable clinic would advise on proportions
I know where she goes and its far from reputable, opened all through lockdown and had stories up every day about how the virus is a hoax and the government are keeping us locked in to install 5G!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I watched his stories today to see if he was quarantining and his body is NOTHING like the one he was constantly showing off on Insta. Like, would you be bothered to Photoshop abs on to your pictures?!?!? Little boy is all he is no matter how he tries😂

Reactions: 4
To quarantine correctly, he should be in one room of the house for 14 days and he's blatantly showing himself all over the house 🙄 I at least expected him to pretend he was sticking to the correct guidelines.

He is an actual skank and I think she’s not far behind him. And they are in no way going to quarantine properly for 14 days…zero fucks given. They are the perfect bimbo pairing. Let them at it…the clock is ticking for them. Yaaaaawnnn 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.