Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute skanger. Did anyone tape her smirking half arsed apology. I have never come across such a self entitled little insta woman in all my life. I’ve 2 teenager girls living close to where she is and I asked them tonight have they ever heard of her of. Both threw their eyes up and said that dose that everyone is taking about today in school. Proud that they have more intelligence than her at 16 and 14 and believe me my two love their tan. Binned the bperfect.
I know people have lost loved ones to COVID but the other side is consoling a 14 year old during April and May because she just couldn’t handle the isolation, missing friends, school, her activities. It was very hard on their mental health but do you know what they got through it and when guidelines allowed went for a walk with 2 friends. Activities still off like soccer matches and missed her chance to dance in the Worlds in Irish Dancing in June that she qualified for.
But duck it as long as that selfish witch got her holidays in Ibiza and Santorini and swanning into crowds in Belfast that’s all that matters. I’m proud of my girls for adhering. Her parents obviously are as selfish cos she didn’t lick it off the stones. If my child acting like her I’d be so ashamed of my parenting skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No doubt Ellie is at home like “why is it always me getting the stick”
Maybe because it’s always you doing crappy things?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She took it on herself to apologise first and to act insolent in her apology so why else does she think she’s getting the most stick

Reactions: 6
I think Ellie’s in for a rude awakening. The article goss.ie put up 😂😂 did she delete her so called apology story?? Id say if she loses her crown she’ll lose Conor. He’s only in it for what he can get

Reactions: 8
She is an absolute skanger. Did anyone tape her smirking half arsed apology. I have never come across such a self entitled little insta woman in all my life. I’ve 2 teenager girls living close to where she is and I asked them tonight have they ever heard of her of. Both threw their eyes up and said that dose that everyone is taking about today in school. Proud that they have more intelligence than her at 16 and 14 and believe me my two love their tan. Binned the bperfect.
I know people have lost loved ones to COVID but the other side is consoling a 14 year old during April and May because she just couldn’t handle the isolation, missing friends, school, her activities. It was very hard on their mental health but do you know what they got through it and when guidelines allowed went for a walk with 2 friends. Activities still off like soccer matches and missed her chance to dance in the Worlds in Irish Dancing in June that she qualified for.
But duck it as long as that selfish witch got her holidays in Ibiza and Santorini and swanning into crowds in Belfast that’s all that matters. I’m proud of my girls for adhering. Her parents obviously are as selfish cos she didn’t lick it off the stones. If my child acting like her I’d be so ashamed of my parenting skills.
You should be proud of your girls and the common sense you’ve obviously instilled in them. There’s so many impressionable young people that watch the likes of Ellie that wouldn’t realise how inconsiderate the whole event was, never mind the cheek to come on her stories and give a two fingered “apology” to anyone that took offence from her actions. I’m glad people are finally seeing who all these scammers I mean “influencers” really are!

Imagine actually having video evidence that you are an actual wanker that knowingly broke all the rules (even though it’s not actual law) and then have the cheek to come on sneering and not realising that you ACTUALLY have a responsibility because you are a “public figure”
The piss is truly boiled tonight...

Reactions: 10
What this has also shown is how a) lucky these little immature madams like Ellie have been to get their following - it also how easily it can all implode - and the reason for that is clearly because she faffs along on a wing and a prayer, getting away with it most of the time and has no management advising her (or if she does it must be someone with half a brain cell like her). This is where these ‘influencers’ will eventually disappear because they aren’t advised - situations like this show where an agent or management team should have stepped in- it could have been a PR dream for her making a post sending all the support for Brendan and everyone else but, given the situation in Dublin and her recent travel she didn’t feel it appropriate for her to attend. Everyone would have applauded her for it! Her friend Caitlin who went to Santorini with them had a post up saying she wished she could be there but due to having to quarantine, couldn’t- her bloody fiancé did the joinery work for the shop and even he did t go! But sure Ellie will do what she wants - anything for a dominoes in a hotel room. Tone bleeping deaf! Deserves all she gets!

Reactions: 13
Imagine actually having video evidence that you are an actual wanker that knowingly broke all the rules (even though it’s not actual law) and then have the cheek to come on sneering and not realising that you ACTUALLY have a responsibility because you are a “public figure”
The piss is truly boiled tonight...
... imagine doing it 3 times and every time claiming that you were naive and didn’t realise 😂... get fucked Ellie, go play the victim and order another dominos love. Sure may aswell drop a CV into them while you’re at it 😂

Reactions: 11
Also see Paul stenson calling them incident out - and now notice that Conor no longer follows him 🧐🤣. It really fucks be off when they’re called out on anything, Conor especially rolls out the ‘you should tear into anyone for anything’ playing on the mental health bandwagon. What- do everyone should do what they want and no one be able to challenge them? Ah but sure it’s grand - she won’t do anything like it again (so therefore she’s admitting she did the wrong thing now??). I expect we’ll see her on makeup free, in the crappy dressing gown teary eyed in the next few hours 🙄.

Reactions: 11
No doubt she’ll come again later saying she was crying to her ma, a little pity party just like she did when she faced backlash over the Greece trip. “Everyone makes mistakes” how many do you have to make during this pandemic Ellie before you cope the duck on and follow the guidelines like the rest of the bloody country!!!!

Reactions: 7
No doubt she’ll come again later saying she was crying to her ma, a little pity party just like she did when she faced backlash over the Greece trip. “Everyone makes mistakes” how many do you have to make during this pandemic Ellie before you cope the duck on and follow the guidelines like the rest of the bloody country!!!!
Admitting you made a mistake only gets you off provides you don’t then to continually proceed to make more of the same 😂. She never, ever learns - because she’s thick, entitled and a brat who thinks the rules don’t apply to her and then gets pissy followed by teary when she is called out. News flash Love - you’re in the public domain - you put yourself out there, don’t get annoyed when the people who put you there get annoyed at your ridiculous antics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.