Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks hes a big boy little sap if hes everything you wouldn't want in a man I wouldn't even call him a man actually 😂 my daughter commented on one of his posts about the sweets he started slaggin her name little fool

• Angry
Reactions: 8
'I am going to Belfast today, I'm going to meet Brendan, I don't think I've been to Belfast this year'

I'm pretty sure you spent the night in Belfast a few weeks ago, love, right before you flew out to Ibiza.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
its Restrict your movements for 14 days when u come back from abroad u only self isolate if u have symptoms

All that money from the online makeup course.. then a new car.. and now she is bringing out something new with perfect!

its Restrict your movements for 14 days when u come back from abroad u only self isolate if u have symptoms
No mention of 'restrict your movements' its very clear you have to self isolate for 14 days!! The main reason for this is they could be 'asymptomatic' therefore not showing any symptoms of covid-19 which makes your statement null and void.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
He is out and about ,I seen it in Lucan village today. The absolute state of him doing a hard man walk
he is such an excuse for a man it must killl him that he isn’t 6 foot plus with a big manly body because he definitely thinks that image is everything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is he just eating himself around Dublin tonight? His eating habits drive me demented!

Reactions: 1
That Charleen one that was with them in Ibiza is now in hospital.. wonder is it covid related? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Ellie's friends wedding will be interesting, will Conor even get an Invite??! Pity we have to wait 2 yrs to find out 😆 although with a bit of luck she'll have copped on by then and she'll be well rid of him.

Appears they both attempted to quaruntine, more than what can be said for lot's of the Insta crew In fairness.

Is Conor on the white stuff? He looks like he is.

Morto for the Westin, completely lowered their standards having these 2 to stay. I laughed so hard when the staff sang happy birthday, it was like being in Joel's! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.