Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
He is pushing pills and protein so he could be on steroids.

Well you wonder why he is banned from her house. She is probably afraid how damaged her image will be if they spilt and pictures of him cheating come out. She will look like a
fool and probably won’t have much sympathy
What is he banned from her house? I never knew that

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Surprised she deleted them, I’m not on gws. I’d hate to see a witch hunt, she needs to focus on doing her ‘job’, trying to show how she’s working to stick now to restrictions, spread that message instead of Covid.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Did anyone see his stories earlier. He did an ask me anything and people asked about him and Ellie. He said the aren’t together but still he seems to think they will get back together. He also confirmed he is no longer working for the one agency.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Have heard Conor is a piece of work a couple of years ago apparently he hired security for EP🤭 and cheats on her flat out I like Ellie though think she deserves far better if the rumours about him are true! Disappointed if it’s true that she was visiting him after lockdown when she had that big rant, I was
actually surprised that they hadn’t been seeing each other since they’re normally joint
at the hip

I think they saw each other before lockdown. I like Ellie not sure about Connor to be fair. Does he still work for that agent company?? He sure loves a takeaway also he would have his dinner and then an hour or later he is having a takeaway. Plus is pisses me off he never puts gifted or if he working with that brand.