Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah influencers seem to get away with most things by keeping the head down and saying nothing.

Reactions: 5
See that Charleen one making an absolute fool of herself responding to people on Paul’s latest post

The way they defend themselves just digs themselves deeper. It’s hilarious

Reactions: 9
I used to really like Ellie but she's a total laughing stock staying with that absolute slime who uses her. Im so annoyed she went to ibiza. Beyond annoyed at the sacrifices we all had to make but she couldn't have gone without her little holiday. Is ibiza on the green list?? Was it essential travel? Selfish selfish girl. I will never buy anything now she is associated with. I thought she was a decent one before but I suppose if you can be with that vermon you can't be all angel!

Just so upsetting to see that, she should be ashamed of herself. No excuse.

Reactions: 16
Ellie used the MH card when replying to people on the Goss Post. That infuriated me. She could have gone to a hotel in Cork or Kerry to recharge her batteries but oh no, she went off to Ibiza to drink day and night and probably take other substances too. That's not for your MH, that's for your ego.

Only came across her sisters profile there the other day. Never realised she was such a narcissistic, posing twit. Taking pics of herself in bikinis in the kitchen 😂 not a brain cell between them!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stenson. White moose paul
Great thanks. Just see his post there. I was wondering would he speak up about it after going very quiet. He was all up for ratting them all out until a few of them were his close friends!

Reactions: 5
So bloody selfish. My brother was tested positive on sunday. His friend got back from Barcelona on Monday never isolated and got covid. My idiot brother was with him all last week. The rest of the fam were tested yesterday. My mam is very high risk and so am I 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Just saw that Charleen one ranting again on insta saying you get given out to for hiding it and then get abuse for posting it and that she cant win either way.

Sorry hun, you could have just not gone in the first place. Saying you're going to quarantine is a B.S. justification. You could pick it up over there, spread it to other people while they are there and then when you land home expect treatment for it in our hospitals. No consideration for the nurses and doctors and their families, or the thousands of people who have had their non covid related treatments delayed.

100% some of their followers will book holidays after seeing them parading around ocean beach for a week.

And as for saying people going to house parties arnt getting abuse. .. i would say the exact same thing to anyone whos been crammed into house parties at home. She seems to think everyone is rammed into houses when the majority are not. None of her reasoning is valid and she just comes accross as a spolit brat.

Playing the mental health card is also an insult to people with actual mental health issues. But as long as long as they get another half arsed excuse out of it....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's like they wanted to get abuse the way Ellie and your one charleen are defending it to the death.
Just shut up and take it because you deserve to be called out for being so selfish.
Your one charleen with her covid figures for ibiza, you can't justify it hun iit would have at least been on aa green liidt if it was safe to go there. Now all the see yokes from the UK and Ireland and probably going to cause spikes in ibiza, no consideration for the host country and their own home country.
How any of these have a following when they a bunch of brain dead dopes

Ellie is really proving to people what she is really like on Paul’s post. I’m so embarrassed for her trying to justify her selfishness I really hope brands stay clear of her and all the other influencers who are blatantly disregarding the rules if they don’t the brands are showing people the condone this tit.

Also if you want to pull the mental health card make sure your not with a bleeping idiot who clearly contributes to it by cheating on you with anything that walks and talks the girl really needs a smack of reality and maybe and std test while she’s at it with a boyfriend like that 🤢.

Reactions: 19
Ellie is really proving to people what she is really like on Paul’s post. I’m so embarrassed for her trying to justify her selfishness I really hope brands stay clear of her and all the other influencers who are blatantly disregarding the rules if they don’t the brands are showing people the condone this tit.

Also if you want to pull the mental health card make sure your not with a bleeping idiot who clearly contributes to it by cheating on you with anything that walks and talks the girl really needs a smack of reality and maybe and std test while she’s at it with a boyfriend like that 🤢.
The mental health card is killing me. Its a total kick in the teeth to people who suffer from this debilitating illness, people who can't leave their house because thepr crippled by anxiety, people who feel like failures because their demons won't cut them a break, people who kill themselves because they can't face another day of torture here. It's disgusting Ellie. You're a disgrace. You don't have mental health issues, you may have down days, as would we all if our boyfriend was out getting up on anything that moves and the whole Insta world knows about it. Your biggest stress is saving enough to buy a 2020 car, maybe if you suffered like others through this pandemic from job loss, sickness, loss of loved ones then you'd know what suffering is. How about you and your Insta famous cling ons, stop shoving columbian white up your nose and you'd get some clarity as to what the real world is like.

Reactions: 27
Charleen and Ellie are both getting called out on twitter they are still trying to justify there actions which I don't understand , Charleens boyfriend is also insulting everyone calling her out , Why do thease people think there above everybody else ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.