Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute CLOWN conor is.. he answered one of the Q&A's saying they have a couple more trips planned for the year. His ignorance is insane

Reactions: 9
Do we really think this will affect their collabs etc?
Absolutely if people voice their anger to the brands the brands will have up listen especially when we refuse to buy anything they are associated with

What an absolute CLOWN conor is.. he answered one of the Q&A's saying they have a couple more trips planned for the year. His ignorance is insane
He is just a desperate attention seeker that cheats on Ellie, snorts too much coke and acts the big man. He is pathetic

Reactions: 8
20200805_161956.jpg
20200805_162015.jpg
20200805_162033.jpg
20200805_162049.jpg
20200805_162103.jpg
20200805_162119.jpg
20200805_162136.jpg
20200805_162223.jpg

Is it just me or do his posts REEK of misogyny? Yeah I know they are from a while ago but I find it hard to believe that he's grown that much considering the current carry on.
Consent - 'when they tell you to stop but they love it' -my skin is CRAWLING
'Wouldn't find one of these in dublin anyways' - Imagine your boyfriend putting this up
The hypocrisy of the cheating one too!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The post with the smashed caption was particularly bad
His a horrible little man

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The mental health card is killing me. Its a total kick in the teeth to people who suffer from this debilitating illness, people who can't leave their house because thepr crippled by anxiety, people who feel like failures because their demons won't cut them a break, people who kill themselves because they can't face another day of torture here. It's disgusting Ellie. You're a disgrace. You don't have mental health issues, you may have down days, as would we all if our boyfriend was out getting up on anything that moves and the whole Insta world knows about it. Your biggest stress is saving enough to buy a 2020 car, maybe if you suffered like others through this pandemic from job loss, sickness, loss of loved ones then you'd know what suffering is. How about you and your Insta famous cling ons, stop shoving columbian white up your nose and you'd get some clarity as to what the real world is like.
👏👏👏👏 Amazing points. You can't argue with stupid.

Reactions: 6
Never heard of these people until they got called out about their holiday. Went for a look. Jez the sun damager already showing on their skin for their age is shocking.

Reactions: 7
Talking about this now on Ireland AM and reading out Paul’s post. All 3 presenters agree it’s so selfish to travel abroad now and asking for people’s opinions.

Reactions: 14
I don't follow that Charleen one but I went on to her stories yesterday to see her rant, is she really saying she's going to come home and not see her boyfriend that she cant let piss on his own by the looks of things for 2 weeks? I highly doubt it seeing as it looks like they moved in together the day they started going out! That will put him, his family and all his colleagues in danger, I'd put my life on it they'll be meeting up on the sly and not telling anyone, so the people around him won't even know that they're at risk.
Also she was saying how "iTs So sAfE oVeR HeRe" and that they always have masks on/had to wear them the ENTIRE time on the plane yet she posted on her story for Ellie's birthday a picture of them both on the plan with the masks pulled down under their chins? If they can't even wear masks on a tiny enclosed plain then I can't imagine they're following any other guidelines?
They're all absolute scumbags in my eyes and they're basically laughing into the faces of front line workers, people who have lost their lives and their families and everyone else who is trying their best to stick to the guidelines.

Reactions: 29
Guys, apologies, I don't know how I managed to spell plane 3 different ways in that post, my brain was going faster than my fingers I was so angry :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie is a horrible ignorant young woman, telling her followers to use sunbeds, travelling abroad during this pandemic and today a paid partnership with PLT ya know the company that uses modern day slaves to produce their tat
The woman had absolutely no morals

Reactions: 21
Charleen is literally the Aldi version of a blogger.. she looks filthy all the time grubby in person like.. her boyfriend is very self concious of his teeth and she speaks about it while she’s off her head on coke at party’s.. i for one will not be proud of my daughter grows up to be a begger like she is..

Reactions: 7
Charleen is literally the Aldi version of a blogger.. she looks filthy all the time grubby in person like.. her boyfriend is very self concious of his teeth and she speaks about it while she’s off her head on coke at party’s.. i for one will not be proud of my daughter grows up to be a begger like she is..
She seems a bit rough around the edges alright. Did she drop out of college as well? I thought she was doing marketing in DIT but she hasn’t mentioned it in ages, even pre-lockdown.

Reactions: 2
Oh thank god someone said it. I'd never heard of her till she started commenting all over Paul Stenson's post. My jaysis, if ever there was someone who looks like they could do with a good wash, her and these 2.🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh thank god someone said it. I'd never heard of her till she started commenting all over Paul Stenson's post. My jaysis, if ever there was someone who looks like they could do with a good wash, her and these 2.🤮
I'm surprised Charleen doesn't have her own forum yet

Reactions: 1
This is literally Ellie and Charleen’s attitudes. 🙄🙄Also disappointed to see Shauna Doyle commenting all over Charleen’s posts in Ibiza praising her, I almost expected better from her..
Ladies and gents . These spoilt self entitled "influencers " actually believe they are above the normal folk of society a somewhat celebrity ... I have unfollowed and will refuse to give them the attention they crave and need to earn a living by being an influencer it's laughable when its earning them colabs etc but not when been called out.
I urge you all to hit that unfollow button surely this shows the absolute selfishness of their actions not a f do they give for us who have worked in front line putting our life at risk. This is the thanks and respect we get ??? Unfollow these folk immediately

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.