Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie's sister out at a big party with zero social distance party ,hugging out of people , honestly such a disgrace to us all doing our best so we can see our family again. It's on Lee Moran's Instagram page. I'm just so annoyed she's so sneaky she doesn't put anything on her own page cause she knows it's wrong! Just doesn't give an absolute shite!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ellie's sister out at a big party with zero social distance party ,hugging out of people , honestly such a disgrace to us all doing our best so we can see our family again. It's on Lee Moran's Instagram page. I'm just so annoyed she's so sneaky she doesn't put anything on her own page cause she knows it's wrong! Just doesn't give an absolute shite!!
Ffs just watched his story. Thatโ€™s some house party, soooo many people there !! Looks like a housing estate too, surprised the Gardai were not called.

Reactions: 7
What the duck has the sister done to her lips looks like a baboons arse

Reactions: 11
What the duck has the sister done to her lips looks like a baboons arse
Such a shame because she was stunning she did my makeup in Inglot & I remember thinking she was so much better looking than Ellie

Reactions: 2
That family are an absolute disgrace selfish narcissistic assholes

Reactions: 6
Hahaha did anyone see Paul stenson just publicly acknowledged conor re follow him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.