Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is gonna be murder over this no social distancing Ellie should hold her head in shame she isn’t a good role model something has to be done I wouldn’t call that essential parting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
so i work for a big pr company in Dublin and last valentines day we sent a load of influencers flowers as a thanks for supporting the brand present an everyone posted them on their story bar Ellie which I thought was weird cause she's usually pretty good about it - that evening I see that the flowers (THAT THE COMPANY SENT HER ) are on her story captioned "omg best bf ever thanks so much conor" 😂 he'd bleeping ripped our brand message off them and pretended hed bought them himself he's such a loser jesus christ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Over 900 cases in the North today, will be shocking next week after that Bperfect launch.

Reactions: 8
Over 900 cases in the North today, will be shocking next week after that Bperfect launch.
They are all a bunch of assholes really should just boycott bperfect now that will teach them a lesson! So ridiculous they can do what they want but us joe soaps are just suppose to stay in a look at 4 walls! That Ellie one has some head on her! Have to say though fair play to Mrs Make up she says what she means and means what she does

Reactions: 12
so i work for a big pr company in Dublin and last valentines day we sent a load of influencers flowers as a thanks for supporting the brand present an everyone posted them on their story bar Ellie which I thought was weird cause she's usually pretty good about it - that evening I see that the flowers (THAT THE COMPANY SENT HER ) are on her story captioned "omg best bf ever thanks so much conor" 😂 he'd bleeping ripped our brand message off them and pretended hed bought them himself he's such a loser jesus christ
He’s some chancer.

Reactions: 3
Conor would sell his soul is there anything that he hasn’t tried to sell yet 🙈

Reactions: 3
They are all a bunch of assholes really should just boycott bperfect now that will teach them a lesson! So ridiculous they can do what they want but us joe soaps are just suppose to stay in a look at 4 walls! That Ellie one has some head on her! Have to say though fair play to Mrs Make up she says what she means and means what she does
Disagree about MRS she brought her whole family up why would you risk them like that?

Reactions: 18
Oh my god you should have totally called him out on that!

Reactions: 5
Disagree about MRS she brought her whole family up why would you risk them like that?
Sure her family weren’t anywhere near it and she was wearing a mask the whole time! She did better then the rest of them! It’s a tit show anyway they shouldn’t have had the launch!

Reactions: 4
She must have known he had done that or pretended he had to look like they are a lovey dovey couple though as they would have been sent to her directly?

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t call that “essential work”. Fuckers wouldn’t know what that was if it hit them in the face. That was a party and the after party in the hotel bed room was worse. Absolute duck you to every single healthcare worker, actual essential worker out there and us who have been abiding by the rules. Just a bunch of brain dead twats.

Reactions: 15
Facefairy calling it out saying other ways to rebrand responsibly, love her she’s really straight, worth a follow

Fair play to her why??

Her attitude absolutely stinks ‘cause you’ve nothing else better to do’. Neck like a jockey

Reactions: 9
In fairness to her, i remember that and she initially thought they were from Conor and then corrected herself.

I just don't understand how so many people are going out of their way defending all these influencers and the brand (referring to post on bperfect mega store page).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.