Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conor seems tobe tagging every blogger he comes accross now. Definitely doing it to take the heat off himself and prove he isnt the only one gone away.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but will she duck do that when she gets home. Absolute bullshit.
Agree, she does not care one little bit

Conor seems tobe tagging every blogger he comes accross now. Definitely doing it to take the heat off himself and prove he isnt the only one gone away.
He is a disgusting thing, there is nothing remotely likeable about him

Reactions: 6
Sorry but will she duck do that when she gets home. Absolute bullshit.
100% won’t do that.. I bet she will be off social media for the two weeks she’s supposedly isolating.

Him on the other hand is just a fool who won’t even try to hide that he’s not doing it.. does she not get sick of him leeching off her and her followers trying to boost his own profile.

Reactions: 2
Saffy T as far as I know moved to Ibiza and is staying there for a couple of months seems like all the influencers are really down there in Ibiza

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe Ellie’s only 25 and her skin already looks so sun damaged, them advertising sunbeds is disgusting..
lol imagine Conor self isolating he goes to 50 different places a day for ads

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe Ellie’s only 25 and her skin already looks so sun damaged, them advertising sunbeds is disgusting..
I know its shocking. Its really goes to show how much damage sunbeds cause and how quickly!

Reactions: 7
Did you just see conors story a couple of minutes ago? His forehead is peeling cause of all the sun damage 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
At last Paul WMC has said something - although he’s saying it through Jedward!!!!

Ugh that wannabe/nobody Niamh dorgan is over there too - she’s nobody like, 25 doesn’t work lives with her dad. Has the money for Ibiza & is showing her bleeping crack and camel toe all week with ridiculous posts. She’s zero content only showing off her hair and her arse. She’s grown a following from hanging around others with bigger followings. How the hell does a girl like her afford Ibiza ! Oh and shock horror she’s a bperfect #BA but to be fair that’s more common than covid these days
She works in Subway in Wilton 🤣 randomly went in there with my boyfriend recently and nearly died when I saw her making the sandwiches. Nothing wrong with it of course but would have thought she would have thought herself way too good for that. I remember the first time I went to Platinum hairdressers in cork not long after it opening about two years ago she was working on reception there and heard her saying she was a blogger. Hasn’t made much progress in the two years hahahaha

She works in Subway in Wilton 🤣 randomly went in there with my boyfriend recently and nearly died when I saw her making the sandwiches. Nothing wrong with it of course but would have thought she would have thought herself way too good for that. I remember the first time I went to Platinum hairdressers in cork not long after it opening about two years ago she was working on reception there and heard her saying she was a blogger. Hasn’t made much progress in the two years hahahaha
This is exactly what I mean! Nothing wrong with any job but she would never admit she works in subway! Earning a wage is nothing to hide but she likes to make out she’s a blogger with her wedgie bikini pics & desperation to tag anyone with a bigger following !

Ah cmere why can’t they just go on holidays and be normal ! Ellie and the full face of makeup in the baking sun and Del Boy in the market stall Burberry !! They think their footballers and wags

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He models himself on Conor McGregor. He even talks like him with the over exaggerated accent. He is a chav

Reactions: 9
King of the skangers. Don't get me started in the face full of slap in 30 degree heat at a pool😂The insecurity is strong. She's a naturally pretty girl who doesn't need a trowel to get her make up off at night.

Why does he keep changing his account to private every half an hour and then back to public.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.