Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dublife2030

Claire balding has a story today....total dig at Ellie and Conor....."you'd swear I was in Santorini sniffing coke of a shared dick" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just after seeing Ellies comments on goss.ie, she seems like such a spoilt brat. I used to like her but hate her boyfriend, she seems just as bad now. Her defense is so weak if she really wanted a break from home life she could have gone on a staycation. I think all our mental health would value from a trip abroad, what makes these influences think they're above the guidelines. I don't believe she's going to stay in her room for 2 weeks. God forbid they actually use their platform to set a good example.

Reactions: 22

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Ellie used the MH card when replying to people on the Goss Post. That infuriated me. She could have gone to a hotel in Cork or Kerry to recharge her batteries but oh no, she went off to Ibiza to drink day and night and probably take other substances too. That's not for your MH, that's for your ego.

Only came across her sisters profile there the other day. Never realised she was such a narcissistic, posing twat. Taking pics of herself in bikinis in the kitchen 😂 not a brain cell between them!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

clickonkelly

While I don't agree with people going away (especially to non green-list countries) I don't understand why they don't just own it, what's with the secrecy? Bla Murphy and her family went to their holiday home in France, she posted every day, then came home and quarantined for two weeks. At least she was honest about it and owned the fact she went away and then isolated. Sosu, Katie, Ellie K and Conor? Stop with the shadiness!

Slong95

Ellie is a horrible ignorant young woman, telling her followers to use sunbeds, travelling abroad during this pandemic and today a paid partnership with PLT ya know the company that uses modern day slaves to produce their tat
The woman had absolutely no morals

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
If this doesn’t inspire people to hit the unfollow button then I don’t know what will. She has proven herself to be a right rotter if a girl with no morals or ethics, a lack of humility and an alarming amount of arrogance. Why would anyone trust anything she says or sells from here on in? She doesn’t give a shit about anyone but herself. I’d say she’s trample on her granny to earn a few bob. Absolute degenerate.

Reactions: 20

Vploco646

Plenty of people still at home at 25, nothing to be ashamed about considering the crisis we're in. But it's not like they don't have the money to be out renting, brand new cars and all. I know if I was at home I'd be fucked out over actions like that. Completely putting their parents at risk the way they go on 😢

Reactions: 20

Liyah22

Ellie is really proving to people what she is really like on Paul’s post. I’m so embarrassed for her trying to justify her selfishness I really hope brands stay clear of her and all the other influencers who are blatantly disregarding the rules if they don’t the brands are showing people the condone this shit.

Also if you want to pull the mental health card make sure your not with a fucking idiot who clearly contributes to it by cheating on you with anything that walks and talks the girl really needs a smack of reality and maybe and std test while she’s at it with a boyfriend like that 🤢.

Reactions: 19

Funauntrachel

Imagine being with someone who had posted those sorts of pictures on their social media? Imagine having a daughter with someone and then finding out they had posted these pictures about women? I grew up with a lot of male friends at school, the majority being very immature because of their age, however they never everrr would have posted anything like that! It's disgusting.

I have to give it to Ellie though, aside from that she has chose a great person to be with. Apart from that little hiccup, he truly is an upstanding member of the community. A great person, he is so loyal, would never dream of cheating on her the once nevermind countless time, so intelligent and oozes class, a great work ethic with all of these well performing business. A man with a lot of integrity. Zero slimeballness, zero tackiness, zero sleazeballness. I myself would definitely deem him a suitable partner to spend my time with.

O wait

Ps I hope Ellie reads all this and gets some sense knocked into her before everyone thinks she is totally brain dead. Don't care if Conor reads this, he won't care what is being said as he doesn't care about being a good person, he is a scumbag and will just be super smug he is even being talked about at all.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Just saw that Charleen one ranting again on insta saying you get given out to for hiding it and then get abuse for posting it and that she cant win either way.

Sorry hun, you could have just not gone in the first place. Saying you're going to quarantine is a B.S. justification. You could pick it up over there, spread it to other people while they are there and then when you land home expect treatment for it in our hospitals. No consideration for the nurses and doctors and their families, or the thousands of people who have had their non covid related treatments delayed.

100% some of their followers will book holidays after seeing them parading around ocean beach for a week.

And as for saying people going to house parties arnt getting abuse. .. i would say the exact same thing to anyone whos been crammed into house parties at home. She seems to think everyone is rammed into houses when the majority are not. None of her reasoning is valid and she just comes accross as a spolit brat.

Playing the mental health card is also an insult to people with actual mental health issues. But as long as long as they get another half arsed excuse out of it....

• Heart

ElleHeezy1

Check out Caitlyn lendrum’s stories - she was asked a question about the Ellie situation- speaks about it quite wel I though
Didn't think much of what she had to say. Anyone that brings Caroline Flack into things like this have zero point or argument. It's not even remotely the same thing.

Meggiekavannagh

Ellies apology didn’t make sense to me?
shes saying she the only reason shes coming on to talk about it is because ‘theres people at home rubbing their hands’ and ‘because they have nothing else to be doing with their lives’ then goes to say she wants to apologies if shes hurt anyones feelings. Who is she actually apologising to because one minute shes saying everyone who was annoyed have nothing better to do with their lives then the next shes saying she knows it was wrong. Clearly her apology is not one bit sincere.
But you can understand from Her point of view shes been too busy going on non essential holidays that she probably hasnt had the chance to watch the news yet and see that we are in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 18

Maryellen

Lads what the actual hell is going on at that Bperfect launch there all just doing what they want have I missed something in the last few hours?? Has covid disappears because from what I see it’s only getting worse and to be fair they don’t seem to be taking it too seriously it seems like a laugh and a joke at this stage, correct me if I’m wrong but I’m literally scared for my life to get it and infect anyone and I feel like all these influencers are living there best life I’m just really confused to be honest x

Maryellen

Lads that holiday looks like a fucking nightmare Jesus they are like a bunch of teeny boppers at their first disco after having 7 cans of Fanta 🤣🤣

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Think they got the wrong Greek island they should have went to Kos! Now they’re pretending Ellie got engaged using Caitlyns ring it’s such a shit show I’ve second hand embarrassment for them 🥴

They are all a bunch of assholes really should just boycott bperfect now that will teach them a lesson! So ridiculous they can do what they want but us joe soaps are just suppose to stay in a look at 4 walls! That Ellie one has some head on her! Have to say though fair play to Mrs Make up she says what she means and means what she does
Disagree about MRS she brought her whole family up why would you risk them like that?

Dublife2030

Is Any one actually surprised they went?? Ellie is trying very hard to stay away from the camera but Conor really isn't! He couldn't care less, thinks he's invincible. He looks like a coke head I think. Ellie's let herself down again by going but also by trying to be sneaky about it. Maybe she's just as bad as Conor after all. I'll never purchase anything they advertise, I follow them for the drama and the break ups.

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
I can’t believe Ellie’s only 25 and her skin already looks so sun damaged, them advertising sunbeds is disgusting..
lol imagine Conor self isolating he goes to 50 different places a day for ads

Capricorn

Paul Stenson having a clear dig at her today. She is as thick as they come. Thinks just because they landed before midnight that it’s morally ok. Selfish bitch. Only concerned with herself. She just doesn’t get it. The sense of entitlement is outstanding. While 99% of the Irish public have managed to grasp that while technically it was on the green list, that morally for our country it was better off not to fly off on holidays no matter where it was.
But then this is coming from someone who clearly supports improverished people trying to fund their next meal working in a sweatshop. Morals are clearly very far down her little brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 17