Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame on Ellie going to Belfast for the bperfect opening , she lives in Lucan and shouldn’t be leaving her county under the restrictions. Jensjourney said the other day she is gutted to miss out her invite but as Dublin is in lockdown she can’t travel out.
I think Jen would have only been going as a guest but Ellie is a member of staff. Essential work travel is allowed. I'd assume as she will be paid she can call is essential and if she didn't show up she wouldn't get paid.

Reactions: 3
I think Jen would have only been going as a guest but Ellie is a member of staff. Essential work travel is allowed. I'd assume as she will be paid she can call is essential and if she didn't show up she wouldn't get paid.
It’s not essential work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1.jpg
2.jpg

It really, really bugs me when they hide the small "ad" behind their picture in a story so you have to hold it down to see it. What I don't understand is what the big secret is? We know you're an influencer or whatever they call it, we know you get paid to promote products or companies, why bother trying to hide it?

Reactions: 1
In fairness the guidelines state that you can leave the county for work, education and other essential purposes. It is work if she is getting paid for attending.
I’m not a fan of Ellie but I do agree if it’s for work she can travel outside of Dublin. As far as I know you can travel for work or education

Lads what the actual hell is going on at that Bperfect launch there all just doing what they want have I missed something in the last few hours?? Has covid disappears because from what I see it’s only getting worse and to be fair they don’t seem to be taking it too seriously it seems like a laugh and a joke at this stage, correct me if I’m wrong but I’m literally scared for my life to get it and infect anyone and I feel like all these influencers are living there best life I’m just really confused to be honest x

Reactions: 18
Wow just looked it’s shocking. Doesn’t reflect good on the business that organised it!

Reactions: 10
And that’s why we in the north have the highest numbers and taking over the south and the U.K. it really angers me as I work for the health sector in the north. Been made to come back from shielding and now we’ve these twats 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Surely the organiser (bperfect) would be subject to a fine for organising? It’s starting to get out on twitter. Saw a girl mention that someone at that event had a colleague with a confirmed case last week so they should be restricting movements instead of going to a launch party!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is going to be a tit show for all involved
Exactly. He could have gone ahead and opened his new store but he didn’t need to have people come from all over Ireland and England and draw in huge crowds how he did. Not one bit of social distancing happening. Smyths toys have said that they won’t have their usual discounts for this xmas this year as there is no way they would want to promote and draw in crowds to their stores in a small amount of time. Fair play to them for that.

Reactions: 11
Surely the organiser (bperfect) would be subject to a fine for organising? It’s starting to get out on twitter. Saw a girl mention that someone at that event had a colleague with a confirmed case last week so they should be restricting movements instead of going to a launch party!!!
She did she got tested a few weeks back and did restrict her movements she addressed it on her page. I am not standing up for her now

I actually can't get over the bleeping neck of Ellie. And that bleeping sleveen Brendan B bleeping Perfect calling them 'staff' so he can get them all to attend under the guise of 'essential work'. Go way and shite you bunch of bolloxes.

Reactions: 26
She did she got tested a few weeks back and did restrict her movements she addressed it on her page. I am not standing up for her now
Who are they referring to though that’s what I’m wondering?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.