Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He reminds me of lads you see around who you know are dealing. They are all flash, cars, holidays, designer bits but it doesn’t last. He can’t keep selling things on Instagram for the rest of his life. He’s a joke

Reactions: 11
He reminds me of lads you see around who you know are dealing. They are all flash, cars, holidays, designer bits but it doesn’t last. He can’t keep selling things on Instagram for the rest of his life. He’s a joke
He’s starting big boy college next week! Looking forward to hearing what he will be studying 🤣 my guesses either entrepreneurship, fashion design for luxbusters or food science for his yummy Yumz shite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s starting big boy college next week! Looking forward to hearing what he will be studying 🤣 my guesses either entrepreneurship, fashion design for luxbusters or food science for his yummy Yumz shite
I’m guessing digital marketing or something like that. I give it 2 months before it’s never mentioned again & that’s me being generous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m guessing digital marketing or something like that. I give it 2 months before it’s never mentioned again & that’s me being generous.
Ye I can’t see him staying in college long. Have a look at his LinkedIn in. All he seems to have are certs as qualifications.

I can’t believe whoever is supplying him drugs hasn’t had a word with him about him flashing the cash all over Instagram but I guess from the looks of it, the others who are involved and own Conor clothing and all the other sites are all around his age so they are fairly young and probably naive.

Plus with all the raids and stuff recently surely he would be laying low.

Reactions: 7
He had started some short college course before the lock down so I’m wondering if it’s going back to that? It was an evening short course thingy I remember him saying he’d done a few before. He’s also said in the past one thing he regrets is not having a degree. Conversely when Ellie was asked the same question it was an emphatic no - I don’t think education was for her 😂

Reactions: 2
There’s Ellie on asking whether she should buy the new AirPods and looking for recommendations 🙄🙄- apparently she can’t justify the price of €280 - this from someone who spends thousands on Louis Vuitton bags 🤷🏻‍♀️- watch her get gifted a pair 😡

Reactions: 5
what’s that saying, there’s no smoke without fire?

Reactions: 2
Funny he addressed why he didn’t go for a merc or bmw!!! Hi Conor 👋🏽
Especially the snide zoom in on his face at the end of the story - nice to know you’re reading Conor, but you didn’t explain WHY you went for the Skoda 😂- yea you were looking at plenty of mercs and ‘beemers’ but were told you aren’t able to enter that playground 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s Ellie on asking whether she should buy the new AirPods and looking for recommendations 🙄🙄- apparently she can’t justify the price of €280 - this from someone who spends thousands on Louis Vuitton bags 🤷🏻‍♀️- watch her get gifted a pair 😡
She's unbelievable. Can't justify spending money on AirPods but can justify €490 for Louis Vuitton hoop earrings that look fresh out of the bull ring market...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
30 quid for a tshirt he is tye dying out his back garden of his mam and dads house... yeah go on take my money :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's a joke!
Honestly don’t think the business to doing too well tbh - it’s a tiny operation and you can tell by how much he is pushing the ‘click like and support a local business it costs you nothing’ posts - it’ll disappear shortly after the second drop I’ve no doubt - if it even gets there. The teeth whitening will never materialise either now after being called out. I had much more respect for him when he was actually holding down a job and working in AIB

Reactions: 4
Honestly don’t think the business to doing too well tbh - it’s a tiny operation and you can tell by how much he is pushing the ‘click like and support a local business it costs you nothing’ posts - it’ll disappear shortly after the second drop I’ve no doubt - if it even gets there. The teeth whitening will never materialise either now after being called out. I had much more respect for him when he was actually holding down a job and working in AIB
It’s a front to launder money. I’d say he orders a few boxes of stuff that cost peanuts and that most of the sales are fake so he doesn’t have to sell any clothing. He’s stories earlier reminded me of del trotter trying to sell dodgy gear and It’s all just piled up in boxes in the flat.

• Haha
I don’t get why she post up the coffee drinking tasting it 🙄.. did ye see her sister with her aswell drinking it! 🙄 , the lips on her ! defo put you off getting any lip fillers if they turn out like that ! Very badly done ,

So Conor got the dart into town because his new car is too big to park. Ffs give me strength 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.