Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kopgirl5

Shame on Ellie going to Belfast for the bperfect opening , she lives in Lucan and shouldn’t be leaving her county under the restrictions. Jensjourney said the other day she is gutted to miss out her invite but as Dublin is in lockdown she can’t travel out.

Reactions: 17

Jellybb

VIP Member
Does anyone know if these two dopes had a falling out with Paul stenson? He was up their hole for a while and now he’s kinda posting digs on insta 😌 and I’m totally here for it 🙋🏼‍♀️

RVfangirl

Do Ellie and her sister both still live at home? I have a feeling Ellie still does going on the comments about Conor not being welcome in the family home.
Not quite the big successes they like to make out. 25 and still living at home sure of course you would have plenty of disposable income if you only had to hand some up to your parents and not pay Dublin rents.
If I was a parent of theirs I would hang my head in shame. Not a care in the world for other people or what they might bring home to their parents/grandparents. Only interested in the sesh and how much snow they can snort up their noses.

The roaring and shouting out of them all in the empty pub on Carla Jackson’s story. So cringey and embarrassing 🙈 biggest bunch of self absorbed dick heads.

Leaha20

Shocking. Absolutely brain dead she is. I cant even put into words how spoiled and nasty she is for trying to undermine this pandemic, I know people who got this virus and for that snarl and smug brat to try laugh it down saying for us to mind our own business???. All I can ask of people is to PLEASE unfollow her, unfollow any companies she is associated with . Until then she has her views coming in, her €€€€. And more PR gigs and holidays. She is despicable.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
That was so insincere.... she’s saying she’s responsible for herself!! NO ELLIE YOU SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE AND CONSCIOUS OF POTENTIALLY CARRYING COVID BACK TO DUBLIN 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Brushbeautyblog just posted this... it says it all really... what a deluded mess of a girl she is...

Attachments

ceejay80

That party her sister was at? The guy took the clips of the party down, but uploaded a video telling people to basically eff off, he could do whatever he wanted, and not everyone believes the same around the restrictions etc.
And hello Level 5. Pr*ck.

Reactions: 16

Lurkerqueen1050

I remember ages ago someone had stories up of her smoking actually now that you mention it it just came back to me. I think it was one of her friends on a night out? And she came on to “address it” saying she only has 1 or 2 when she’s out. Probably trying to keep up her squeaky clean image. That annoys me so much, just own up to your shit 🙄 it was like the first few days she was in Ibiza, posting old pictures of her from home pretending she wasn’t gone, why bother, just admit it 😂
To be fair to her, I’d smoke on holidays or when out drinking the odd time and not again for months and months. Not proud of it but some people can pick up smoking socially and drop it, you can tell that she’s not a smoker and if she was a heavy smoker what odds is it to anyone anyway.

Pugmul

Shes only apologising to try and save her own arse. She's still a selfish bitch who continues to break guidelines that are there to protect peoples health.
Its pathetic that people follow ans look up to her

Edited
Also, why does she think we are loving this, we want her to Step up and not break guidelines. Her actions could potentially spread the virus and people could be really ill.
I know I'm on this store gossiping but I wish it wasn't to say how she is being selfish and ignorant during a pandemic.
Honestly a dose.

Rooroo27

I used to really like Ellie but she's a total laughing stock staying with that absolute slime who uses her. Im so annoyed she went to ibiza. Beyond annoyed at the sacrifices we all had to make but she couldn't have gone without her little holiday. Is ibiza on the green list?? Was it essential travel? Selfish selfish girl. I will never buy anything now she is associated with. I thought she was a decent one before but I suppose if you can be with that vermon you can't be all angel!

Just so upsetting to see that, she should be ashamed of herself. No excuse.

Ave30

See her sharing a video debate about the restaurants are the problem with Covid ? Ellie leave it out! You have no respect for the current situation by the way your carrying on and living life like your invisible from this all? People need to start seeing through her also and not just Conor who is the biggest bellend going .

Reactions: 15

heididub

Wouldn’t call that “essential work”. Fuckers wouldn’t know what that was if it hit them in the face. That was a party and the after party in the hotel bed room was worse. Absolute fuck you to every single healthcare worker, actual essential worker out there and us who have been abiding by the rules. Just a bunch of brain dead twats.

Reactions: 15