Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a single company do a collab with either of these two selfish c*nts once they get back, let's all get in contact with said company and express our disgust.

Absolutely mortified for them; how braindead can you be, during the middle of a WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC?!

Reactions: 22
Same with Emma kehoe! It’s so unfair on so many people and seeing people flaunt holidays is a lot to take

Reactions: 9
Unfollowed the both of them , 2 absolute fools who think the world revolves around them , god forbid Conor couldn’t get 100 photos without a top on and Ellie posing like some model in the middle of Ibiza for a few insta pics . Makes me sick people are actually dying from this and all they are worried about are picture and their holidays

Reactions: 11
This is extremely annoying!! These ‘ influencers’ think they can just jet off while everyone is following guidelines and doing their part. Selfish c***s!!!

Reactions: 6
If a single company do a collab with either of these two selfish c*nts once they get back, let's all get in contact with said company and express our disgust.

Absolutely mortified for them; how braindead can you be, during the middle of a WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC?!
I will boycott anyone that works with these fools

Charleen Murphy ranting nonsensically on her story about people giving her tit for going abroad, and trying to justify herself by repeatedly saying she’s going to isolate for 2 weeks when she’s home and that it’s ‘so safe over here.’

Sorry but what these idiots don’t realise is that self isolating for 2 weeks still carries risks in the sense that she could even possibly infect people on her way from the airport to home in Dublin eg taxi drivers, bus drivers, people in the airport etc. Not to mention the people working in bars, hotels and restaurants in Ibiza she could have possibly infected.
I just find them so sickening trying to justify their actions.

Reactions: 13
Charleen Murphy ranting nonsensically on her story about people giving her tit for going abroad, and trying to justify herself by repeatedly saying she’s going to isolate for 2 weeks when she’s home and that it’s ‘so safe over here.’

Sorry but what these idiots don’t realise is that self isolating for 2 weeks still carries risks in the sense that she could even possibly infect people on her way from the airport to home in Dublin eg taxi drivers, bus drivers, people in the airport etc. Not to mention the people working in bars, hotels and restaurants in Ibiza she could have possibly infected.
They also have to travel from Belfast to Dublin 🙄 I found her story so pointless and also no bloody way Ellie kelly is going to isolate when home and not celebrate her birthday with her family or friends.

Reactions: 12
Have no pity for her! She is as bad as him. Pair of total idiots!!!!!!!

Seriously we should all stop and listen to little miss coked off her head Charleen. Wtf are we doing following medics and scientists when we have this fools to tell us what’s safe

Have no pity for her! She is as bad as him. Pair of total idiots!!!!!!!
She is a disgusting young one

Same with Emma kehoe! It’s so unfair on so many people and seeing people flaunt holidays is a lot to take
Not in anyway sticking up for Emma but she did travel to Malta when it was in the green list it’s unfortunately been taken off now but..

Reactions: 1
Not essential but a very different holiday than to Ibiza. Probably not interacting with many people and no beach clubs. Would also trust her to actually isolate.
Isolate means isolate even within your household. And as her sister is living with her she should literally live in her bedroom and not share kitchen and bathroom facilities for 2 weeks. Doubt that is going to happen.

Reactions: 7
Not essential but a very different holiday than to Ibiza. Probably not interacting with many people and no beach clubs. Would also trust her to actually isolate.
she won’t have to isolate if she went on a green list Emma won’t but Ellie will have to isolate

Reactions: 1
Laughing at the thoughts of Ellie sitting at home in her Mas box room, on her own, for 2 weeks! 😂 I don't think she'll manage it. I say she might stay at home alright because she'll be terrified about being called out again on it (even though she's trying to be Billy big balls online defending herself) but there's no way she's going to lock herself away from her family.

All that for a holiday in Ibiza 🙄

Reactions: 10
“Sleep and quarantine” then the smirk. Scum of Earth. Peeling carrot oil on the forehead just tops everything off. 🤮 🙄
47BDCB17-73AA-4C6D-A2B6-EF460B67BCD5.png

• Haha
Look at the strategically placed face mask in that photo above. Should have thought about that before even going on your "essential" trip you tw*t. Also, that was the first time ever seeing that Charleen one. She has to be the most inarticulate person I've ever seen. Bunch of doses.

Look at the strategically placed face mask in that photo above. Should have thought about that before even going on your "essential" trip you tw*t. Also, that was the first time ever seeing that Charleen one. She has to be the most inarticulate person I've ever seen. Bunch of doses.
It’s the combination of too much money, instafame & coke fuelled parties. They are a bunch of fools

Reactions: 10
Do we really think this will affect their collabs etc?
Not at all. Too many young naive followers who see nothing wrong with what they’re doing. It’s only if their numbers significantly drop, that anything would change.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.