Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she deleted them, I’m not on gws. I’d hate to see a witch hunt, she needs to focus on doing her ‘job’, trying to show how she’s working to stick now to restrictions, spread that message instead of Covid.

Bit late for that now seeing as we are 7 months into this and she's done whatever the f#ck she likes since the start!!!! She can do one. I'd have kicked the head off her of she was my child. Just because you have followers they think they can do what they like. The arrogance is shocking.

GWS - Facebook page. Used to be great, heavily moderated now, surprised they allowed that post tbh.

I'm surprised too seeing as the 2 mods are now wannabe iNfUenCeRs. And do be up St Brendans arse

Reactions: 7
Unfollowed. I liked Ellie but she's has shown her true self over Covid. As a healthcare professional I am fuming.

Ellie, do yourself a favour and sort yourself out if you want to have a successful 'brand'. You are immature, wreckless and your so called 'apology' smirking away 🙄 it was obvious you did not give a single duck what people think.

Get over yourself. You aren't a big shot. You live with your ma and da & your boyfriend is a walking ad. Get a real job where you have to work bleeping hard for your money then you might actually earn a bit of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If her apology was sincere and she wasn’t smirking with the I don’t give a duck attitude I don’t think there would be so much uproar. It’s a right slap in the face for those of us “at home” trying to do our bit. I reckon that’s why she deleted it !

Reactions: 5
Her apology is on Twitter if anyone didn’t see the insincerity of it. Don’t know how to copy here.

Reactions: 3
In fairness the guidelines state that you can leave the county for work, education and other essential purposes. It is work if she is getting paid for attending.
What about her not wearing a mask and not social distancing?

Reactions: 3
If this doesn’t inspire people to hit the unfollow button then I don’t know what will. She has proven herself to be a right rotter if a girl with no morals or ethics, a lack of humility and an alarming amount of arrogance. Why would anyone trust anything she says or sells from here on in? She doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself. I’d say she’s trample on her granny to earn a few bob. Absolute degenerate.

Reactions: 20
I know this is completely off topic but does anyone know if there is a thread on Kneevo/ Niamh O Connor?

Reactions: 6
I know this is completely off topic but does anyone know if there is a thread on Kneevo/ Niamh O Connor?
Ooh I don't think there is been hoping someone would make one for her. I think her and Jamie have split up...

Reactions: 1
Has anyone got the full screen recording of her story I missed it and the video on Twitter is only a bit of it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.