Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola-pattie1

as far as Charlotte goes I dont think she's the worst social media offender at all. I think a lot of things on this thread are really nit picky and nasty. The teeth talk is uncalled for, the calling her fat and obese is uncalled for. She knows what she looks like, she doesnt need the piss taken out of her for her looks, especially her teeth. The extention is shit, the way she shows her kids online is not good and her over romanticing about everything is annoying. She chose to do all of these things, she didn't chose how her teeth grew and good on her for not feeling she needs to change the way she looks to please people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

PatTheTat

I used to like Charlotte but her sickly sweet persona and over explaining of everything is beyond nauseating. The IKEA haul video where she spends several minutes explaining the uses of a white box and then demonstrating how she intends to use it in the kitchen. Over explaining why she bought a light bulb and kitchen freezer bags. Bore off. I've arrived to the conclusion that her life is so incredibly underwhelming that she feels the need to justify everything she does ad nauseam...

"Morning everybody - really hope you are all doing really well today. So just to give you a bit of an update I was up at 5 this morning with Wanny, made myself a brew and got started cleaning the kitchen and prepping a chicken tikka masala pasta fajita deep fried sausage roll with cheese and slow cook lamb shoulder laced with fresh herbs and stock and a little bit of chili because you all know I love a bit of spice. Then put a load of laundry on because its just endless isnt it when you have kids and a man child who does absolutely fuck all. then I took some selfies of myself because I was feeling cute and I've given up on any form of exercise so eye fucking myself in the camera will have to suffice, then made all the beds and hung the laundry out. About to nip to Aldi because we need pasta and its always good to have some in but I need to get 500g not 250g because we are a family of five and daisy luuuuves to share with her brother Bill even though I wont ever admit that hes a half brother and well this might be just an ordinary day but it's just so so lovely. I don't know whether I mentioned but we now have three bathrooms after having a massive shit extension on this house so must remember to get some more toilet paper because we need more for that additional bathroom we've now got. So I've got a coffee date planned with my only friend Kayley later and my gosh I missed her during lockdown so much. Shes just the best. But for now I'm going to put on some 90s cheese and have a dance around the kitchen and flirt with my Shark when he wakes up. Its something of a Preston tradition which is where he is from."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Fish-in-the-Sea

Ok Charlotte if you reading here, this is said with genuine concern. I was parked at Waitrose yesterday and I could clearly identify your house, I could see your lantern roof thing from a mile away. I could have strolled into your back garden, I know the layout of your house, your kids names, everything. Does this not terrify you??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

SwipeUpSally

...and by saying people need to be gentle with others when crticising the act of letting off balloons as some people do it for memorials... Hmm... let's not try and detract.
This is such bullshit. My older brother died when he was a baby (in 1988), and every year on his birthday, we would all sing happy birthday and release a balloon... until about 2000 when my parents were like 'oh, this is probably bad' and we changed the tradition. We still dorkily sing happy birthday but now we blow bubbles up. My mother never fully recovered from his death, and for both my parents it is a seismically important day every year, but 20 YEARS AGO realised that their tradition needed to change. So tacky for her to deflect criticism by latching onto hypothtical grieving people.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe it’s taken this long for mark the shark to realise the only way to get charl to leave him alone / stop flirting with him whilst he’s WFH is to tell her he’s on “six hour” conference calls. The mans not as dim as he looks is he 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sara_M

VIP Member
Did she say why they decided to keep it? It really is gross.
Maybe all her family have toilets in the kitchen. Maybe she remembers sitting on the loo, while watching her mum make sunday dinner! It probably brings back fuzzy feelings while she takes a crap. 😆🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The over the top gushing about Daisy is actually toe curling. “She’s such a great kid, she’s just so awesome, she’s just such a girly girl but with “an edge” and I just really respect her for that”

What the fuckity fuck is that all about?! What does she even mean?!!

Nothing but Verbal diarrhoea.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sara_M

VIP Member
As soon as anyone on insta says "socially distanced" I immediately assume it was anything but that!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

LadyLucyLocks

She's going to need a huge lifestyle change with a golden retriever. They are not an active family and that dog won't be satisfied sitting in costa for a cake 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
I wish for once she could just have a family beach day without having to plaster it on Instagram & Social Media!!! Can her Children not expect the privacy that her Parent’s afforded her growing up?
If I was Bill’s Dad I’d seriously be asking for him to be removed from any future posts & uploaded videos etc!! If she didn’t play ball I’d sure as hell take it further. Sadly with our world full of Sexual Predators & Paedophiles does she not fear that these photographs could be used to satisfy there disgusting behaviour 😡
I think she would film herself taking a shit and wiping her arse if Instagram allowed it.

Isn't her new dress just so lovely? Here's a swipe up affiliate link guys...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GhostHoward

VIP Member
But guys....every time she looks at it she’ll remember how she felt when she was little in her grandmas bathroom in the 80’s and will feel so, so lucky.

It’s how they decorate in Preston....

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why does she keep on repeating herself that mark has “booked a few days off” - no one fucking cares mate. Mark could strip naked, get a tattoo of Minnie Mouse across his arsecheeks and do the can-can down Oxford Street on the last Saturday before Christmas and he would still be the most boring, beige, drip of a man. No one cares if he’s got a day off or if he’s on a “6 hour” conference call or if he works every other Saturday so that he gets a Friday off (or whatever ridiculous convoluted explanation she used to constantly provide week in, week out when he would be off on a Friday)

I’m sorry but what the 🤬 is that photo of her sink, who has time in their day to take a pic of the bloody sink. I wonder how many pics she took before she got the right one 😂
she’s such a boring Instagram cliché isn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
Lol she's a joker, I'm a single mum to two children and my youngest is a toddler. I work 5 days a week. After I finish I collect the children, cook tea, prepare for school and work the following day, give them a bath, read a book, get them to sleep, then I have literally 30 mins to myself after doing the washing and loading dishwasher etc on my own.

This is most people's lives, and yeah I'm not the only one.
But fuck me she can stay in her pj's all day, have a snooze and still claim to of had a hard day.

Fuck off love get in the real world.
She is full of shit.

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
First time commenting here ..... I am getting so fed up of influencers posting attention seeking photos of themselves and their children in face masks!! Oh look at us, at a hospital appointment, in our masks ..... do they want a feckin pat on the back, a medal, an award maybe. You are in a hospital, wearing a mask, big deal ...... hospital staff have been wearing them for years albeit more so in recent months whilst you were sat at home with your meal tickets flogging all sorts of irrelevant crap in the middle of a pandemic!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart