Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The over the top gushing about Daisy is actually toe curling. “She’s such a great kid, she’s just so awesome, she’s just such a girly girl but with “an edge” and I just really respect her for that”

What the fuckity duck is that all about?! What does she even mean?!!

Nothing but Verbal diarrhoea.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She describes Daisy as “girly but with an edge to her and I really respect her for that”...God she’s such a drip!
God, I just watched those stories, I cannot eyeroll enough. Who talks about their kids that way? Ever since she had that ramble about her personality being ‘diluted’ over the years and she’s not going to do it any more she’s been even more unbearable than normal

Reactions: 9
she's trying to compensate for Daisy's condition (again) she can't bear that she passed it to Daisy,its all her fault etc etc so she has to big her up to convince herself that it doesn't matter and that she's got a more special child than anyone else has.

Reactions: 5
I’m sitting on the edge of my seat to see if any fake ivy appears in Daisy’s bedroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iceland/ channel mum ad instagram and you tube.
God the videos irritating.
Granted iceland improved their range but gino frozen pizza hardky gourmet.

Reactions: 3
Her latest food vid of Iceland.. £49 for 3 meals and a few extras? But it's such a good price.. I can't be the only one to think that's a bit pricey!?

Reactions: 12
Her clothing haul pissed me off a bit, saying Daisy doesn't like clarks and Charlotte likes to let her children choose thier own shoes and clarks are too babyish. Mine have always had clarks, aside from football boots. Thought it was a bit of a indirect dig. Shes probably done an ad with clarks before, most of them have!

Also I cant be the only one to think Bill never had much in these hauls. She always says he doesn't need anything but he never seems to have anything! Seems like she prefers shopping in the younger kids section.

Reactions: 6
Shocker - she’s looking forward to pouring a glass of wine later because it’s Friday.......

Ok then Boozy......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest food vid of Iceland.. £49 for 3 meals and a few extras? But it's such a good price.. I can't be the only one to think that's a bit pricey!?
Even Shopping in M & S you can get more than 3 Meals for £49!!!! The Meal Deal is £12 for Starter, Main + Sides, Dessert, Wine or Orange Juice 🥳

Reactions: 7
Shark better watch out, Charl's in such a good mood and she's on the wine tonight! 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m only a minute or so into the food haul ad video and she’s just described Gino DiCampo as “a right old cheeky chappy”. I can’t even.

Oh man, the staged “kids, dinner’s ready!” bit to camera....I CAN’T.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s mad. Pretty sure Daisy is going to change as she grows up, obvs needs to be labelled by Charl

Reactions: 1
Oh the cheek
Apparently she feels passionate about local businesses! Yesterday it was an ad for Iceland! Now I support local business AND shop at Iceland for top up bits, but i don't do ads to promote iceland. She buys constant take away coffee from Waitrose and pastries from Greggs! Her hauls are always Tesco including lots of meat and veg (not a local butchers and green grocers in sight!)
Now suddenly shes passionate about local business!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So she brought manky old Curtains out of storage from the Loft for Daisy’s newly improved Bedroom!!
She washed them and now she’s hoping it doesn’t rain so she can hang them tonight!!!
I wouldn’t even gift them to a Charity Shop never mind put them in my wee Girl’s newly decorated Bedroom 😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.