Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that Charlotte is practically out of breath after 6 insta stories this poor pup is going to end up rivalling Henry Hinch in the fat pup stakes. She has never struck me as the outdoorsy in all weathers type and any long walks (5000 steps 🤣😭😭) are documented as a big deal. This family getting a dog is absolute madness

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just had a nosey to see how much that breed are going for at the minute and they are between 2,500 and 3,000 😬
oh yeah easily. They must have money to burn. The dog is going to destroy that new extension and everything in it!!!! 🤣🤣🤣👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope she adopts - there are plenty of doggies out there needing a home :(

Reactions: 3
I hope she adopts - there are plenty of doggies out there needing a home :(
She has said that for reasons for their family, they are getting a puppy this time. I think she got rid of her resue because it nipped Bill when he was a baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Given that Charlotte is practically out of breath after 6 insta stories this poor pup is going to end up rivalling Henry Hinch in the fat pup stakes. She has never struck me as the outdoorsy in all weathers type and any long walks (5000 steps 🤣😭😭) are documented as a big deal. This family getting a dog is absolute madness
Totally agree. At the moment when it rains she’s like ‘it’s pouring down outside, which is so cosy and just lovely, settling in for a movie day with these three’. Uses it as an excuse to do sod all! No more of that with a boisterous puppy bored and running around your small house Charl!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. At the moment when it rains she’s like ‘it’s pouring down outside, which is so cosy and just lovely, settling in for a movie day with these three’. Uses it as an excuse to do sod all! No more of that with a boisterous puppy bored and running around your small house Charl!
But her family have always had dogs, so, y'know...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has said that for reasons for their family, they are getting a puppy this time. I think she got rid of her resue because it nipped Bill when he was a baby.
You just know there’s a long waffle-y YT video coming imminently about how adopting is amazing, she’s adopted before, they had a bad experience when Bill was little, just doing the right thing for her family, adopting is great, but they’re choosing to get a puppy from a breeder, but you do the right thing for your family.. gush gush..giddy excitement. She’s wanted this for so long. And now’s the right time. Squeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's going to be so awkward when Sharky prefers the dog. And god help us if the dog wants to go out as she's perfecting her almost daily pose with her cuffs over her hand (engagement ring still showing obvs), and is clinging on to her "brew" and hasn't taken the picture yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I give it a month of lovely long walks and puppy fussing and then gradually we will see less and less walks happening, especially as the weather turns colder. Charlotte is a hermit on the best of days so she will barely leave the house come winter. I actaully think it's really cruel of her to get a dog as active as a golden retriever. I think she needs to do more research.

Reactions: 10
But her family have always had dogs, so, y'know...
I’m sure it will be so nostalgic for her. 😴 it will be just amazing when she collects the dog tit from her garden.

I’m sure it will bring back plenty of astounding childhood memories of when her grandma had a pup when she was 2 and she could remember feeding it treats in her grandma and grandpas garden which was full of tremendous flowers which smelt wonderful.

Ps, I can’t wait for the garden time lapse of when she is hanging the washing on the line (which by the way, smells divine) singing to the sound of music and she steps in the dog turd, barefoot 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just thought. She will totally take the dog on the 2 school runs as they're the times she has to go out.

Oh it's all such a cliché. Just bleeping stop following the crowd. You have 3 kids, a man child, cats etc why so you need a dog? 💤💤💤

Reactions: 9
Classic Charlotte. Another box ticked for her to fit in with society. I cannot see this working out for them and before you know it Nanny and Po to the rescue and they will end up having the dog because Charlotte won’t be able to cope with it. But of course she’ll give us all a long winded, over the top story of the decision as to why they had to give the dog up but it’ll be ever so lovely for her mum and dad, cue a story about her childhood and dogs blah blah blah.

Reactions: 11
Shouldn’t Daisy be in bed at 8.30 on a school night aged 4? Charlotte probably too busy having a few glasses of wine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.