Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a cutie but might well be Satan behind closed doors! My fault for rushing and not checking my post first!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once again I don’t understand the layers of slap she wears for a day at home. And SHUT THE FRONT DOOR Mark brought her a Costa back from the school run, which means he’s a keeper. Now can you imagine if he switched the washing machine on?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but what the 🤬 is that photo of her sink, who has time in their day to take a pic of the bloody sink. I wonder how many pics she took before she got the right one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s always wanted to take a Belfast sink flower photo?! Living on the edge there Charl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep on repeating herself that mark has “booked a few days off” - no one bleeping cares mate. Mark could strip naked, get a tattoo of Minnie Mouse across his arsecheeks and do the can-can down Oxford Street on the last Saturday before Christmas and he would still be the most boring, beige, drip of a man. No one cares if he’s got a day off or if he’s on a “6 hour” conference call or if he works every other Saturday so that he gets a Friday off (or whatever ridiculous convoluted explanation she used to constantly provide week in, week out when he would be off on a Friday)

I’m sorry but what the 🤬 is that photo of her sink, who has time in their day to take a pic of the bloody sink. I wonder how many pics she took before she got the right one 😂
she’s such a boring Instagram cliché isn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A picture of her sink and Sharky’s rota.
CALM DOWN WITH THE CONTENT CHARL.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just remembered her writing in a blog post (years ago when I could still stand her) that she had an hourglass figure 🤔 ⌛🍐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she keep on repeating herself that mark has “booked a few days off” - no one bleeping cares mate. Mark could strip naked, get a tattoo of Minnie Mouse across his arsecheeks and do the can-can down Oxford Street on the last Saturday before Christmas and he would still be the most boring, beige, drip of a man. No one cares if he’s got a day off or if he’s on a “6 hour” conference call or if he works every other Saturday so that he gets a Friday off (or whatever ridiculous convoluted explanation she used to constantly provide week in, week out when he would be off on a Friday)

she’s such a boring Instagram cliché isn’t she?!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I laughed so loud reading this thank you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That sink photo is so contrived....I mean,come on, the scrunched up t towel!?! In coordinating colours.

and the symmetry is all off. The bottles should not be behind the flowers. She tries so hard to be normal but fails yet again!

Reactions: 4
Why why WHY didn’t they take the tiles higher? It would bug the hell out of me leaving them like that

I agree, tiles needed another 2 rows. And it needs some sort of contrasting colour. It’s every shade of beige :sick:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant!!

The latest B&M haul with Daisy. Why the hell is she mouthing the words Daisy is saying?!

If I hear one more time how she had to 'work late' last night... Er, no, you didn't. You work unconventional hours pimping out your children and you can tell how unusual it is that you have to put in some serious graft by the very fact you've mentioned it EVERY DAY since Sunday.

And 'little lady'? Even Daisy can hear how cringy that is...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The latest B&M haul with Daisy. Why the hell is she mouthing the words Daisy is saying?!
I’ve never noticed this before but now I don’t think I’ll be able to un-see it. It’s so irritating and patronising.
Charlotte is SO fake and over-the-top happy. It’s completely unbelievable. I think she’s unhappy and overcompensates by having 3 kids, cats and (soon) a dog. She needs to be needed. Maybe that’s why she babies her kids and Mark?
It’s wrong that her kids feel bad for “mama” having to work, so much so that they check on her. I wonder what she’s like behind closed doors to make the kids be so concerned about her working late. Very odd.

Reactions: 8
There is only so many times you can keep banging on about working late. People like me who often work 14 hours day don’t know what it means - if you only start working after kids go to bed that’s not working late. I guarantee her average working hours during lockdown is under 5 and I can’t even dream of that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.