Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my instant thought too. They‘re dated and blah. Will get absolutely ravaged by the kids in that light colour too, if my two are anything to go by 😂
same that colour in the kitchen family room no way she’s crazy!!

Reactions: 2
That new sofa looks like if you sat on it, you’d go straight through it!!!!!! It looks so thin & flimsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate everything about it! The shape, how narrow it seems to be, the weird nook with that awful chalkboard wall, the sofa the crap on the walls... her taste is nothing like mine so I get all agitated just seeing it. She seems to love clutter and doesn’t have a clue about placement, and stuff is just plonked everywhere. Even the computer desk in there... I know there’s nowhere else, but seeing as YouTube is her “job”, you’d think they’d at least have included a small office space in the extension.
charlotte could have made an office space instead of the utility room she could have put a washer dryer somewhere in the kitchen, if it was open plan and neutral it would be so practical as she could also keep an eye on the kids.

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s also put fairy lights around the fcking bifold doors so she can romanticise bring sat on her arse flirting with mark in their new space under the twinkle of the lights.... another tacky addition to the beige palace. Nothing in that bland extension is safe from Charls “styling”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand her obsession with that bloody ivy everywhere and now she’s put fairy lights round her bifolds. Everything about the extension is too beige and just blah. It’s carpet day today and what’s the odds it’s beige 😂

Reactions: 3
Literally every trip out anywhere revolves around food. She can’t just take them out... why does it always involve brunch and/or coffee?

Reactions: 8
I must be getting old as I saw the sofas and immediately thought about the broken slats when wanny jumps on them, and the dirty feet marks from when they’ve been running around without shoes on outside again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally every trip out anywhere revolves around food. She can’t just take them out... why does it always involve brunch and/or coffee?
she’s one of those people who’s life revolves around the routine of eating/meal times.
Going out is about going out for food. Her day is structured around meal times. They seem to constantly be eating or snacking, the kids always seems to have endless snacks/treats

Reactions: 7
she’s one of those people who’s life revolves around the routine of eating/meal times.
Going out is about going out for food. Her day is structured around meal times. They seem to constantly be eating or snacking, the kids always seems to have endless snacks/treats
And yet at lunch times she doesn’t put very much real food on those stupid platters.

Reactions: 6
as far as Charlotte goes I dont think she's the worst social media offender at all. I think a lot of things on this thread are really nit picky and nasty. The teeth talk is uncalled for, the calling her fat and obese is uncalled for. She knows what she looks like, she doesnt need the piss taken out of her for her looks, especially her teeth. The extention is tit, the way she shows her kids online is not good and her over romanticing about everything is annoying. She chose to do all of these things, she didn't chose how her teeth grew and good on her for not feeling she needs to change the way she looks to please people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
as far as Charlotte goes I dont think she's the worst social media offender at all. I think a lot of things on this thread are really nit picky and nasty. The teeth talk is uncalled for, the calling her fat and obese is uncalled for. She knows what she looks like, she doesnt need the piss taken out of her for her looks, especially her teeth. The extention is tit, the way she shows her kids online is not good and her over romanticing about everything is annoying. She chose to do all of these things, she didn't chose how her teeth grew and good on her for not feeling she needs to change the way she looks to please people.
Yeah, I’m not here for all the chat slating her looks, calling her fat etc. I’m bigger than Charl and it makes me really uncomfortable and just goes a bit too far imo!
Chat about how tit her extension looks on the other hand, I’m here for!
Surprise surprise, they’ve gone for beige carpets ok the stairs

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.