Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and by saying people need to be gentle with others when crticising the act of letting off balloons as some people do it for memorials... Hmm... let's not try and detract.
This is such bullshit. My older brother died when he was a baby (in 1988), and every year on his birthday, we would all sing happy birthday and release a balloon... until about 2000 when my parents were like 'oh, this is probably bad' and we changed the tradition. We still dorkily sing happy birthday but now we blow bubbles up. My mother never fully recovered from his death, and for both my parents it is a seismically important day every year, but 20 YEARS AGO realised that their tradition needed to change. So tacky for her to deflect criticism by latching onto hypothtical grieving people.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s left the balloon release stories on her personal FB.

Like duck didn’t she know that you just DON’T do it.

Reactions: 11

Pretty face mask Charlotte but your hand hygiene in the car leaves a lot to be desired! Constant pawing at her nose/eyes/face - no wonder her & the kids are poorly all the time :rolleyes::sick:

Reactions: 3

Pretty face mask Charlotte but your hand hygiene in the car leaves a lot to be desired! Constant pawing at her nose/eyes/face - no wonder her & the kids are poorly all the time :rolleyes::sick:
I agree. She took it off and put it on the seat next to her, didn't sanitize her hands at all and then proceeded to touch her hair, nose, eyes, face and steering wheel! :oops: 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Omg does she even know how to use a hankie rather than wiping her nose with her hands 🤢

Reactions: 5
I don’t get what she means when she says that Stan “tried” nursery. He went twice a week before lockdown...

Reactions: 3
I don’t get what she means when she says that Stan “tried” nursery. He went twice a week before lockdown...
I think she’s getting at the fact that it’s been so long since normal school/nursery routine that it would maybe have felt like a new thing for him going back and she wanted to try it this morning to see if he was ok with going back or if he freaked out.....???

She’s making such a big deal about it all, isn’t she?! The ridiculous post about Bill this morning..... absolute waffle and all for the ‘gram.

What a performance.

Reactions: 6
Embarrassing waffling on about it being emotional and taking loo roll as she thought she would cry

honestly, I don’t think she’s well at all

Reactions: 7
It annoyed me when she said "Bill was a bit emotional too". Yes, probably because his mum had unsettled him by making an absolutely MASSIVE deal out of it all. Pull yourself together for the sake of your children. You can cry and be a wetwipe in private when you get home.

Reactions: 16
It annoyed me when she said "Bill was a bit emotional too". Yes, probably because his mum had unsettled him by making an absolutely MASSIVE deal out of it all. Pull yourself together for the sake of your children. You can cry and be a wetwipe in private when you get home.
exactky. Bill should have been exited and looking forward to seeing his mates - not getting emotional and upset. It’s not a sad occasion! The boy was probably desperately looking forward to today and Charlotte has turned it into some ridiculous over the top, over emotional cry fest.

Reactions: 9
Lucky Shark!
Have to laugh at the heavy make up in this for picking up the kids...no judgment if that’s how she likes to wear her make up, but it makes me laugh cos just the other day she was going on about feeling to “glam” to go to the shop after putting on her going out make up, and she’s literally wearing the same amount here for picking up her kids from school.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
exactky. Bill should have been exited and looking forward to seeing his mates - not getting emotional and upset. It’s not a sad occasion! The boy was probably desperately looking forward to today and Charlotte has turned it into some ridiculous over the top, over emotional cry fest.
She used to post about crying every time Bill’s dad picked him up, bet that made it really easy and not at all confusing for the poor boy hmmm?

It used to piss me off big time given that she emotionally cheated on her ex and he went from seeing his son every day, to a couple of days a week at best, and then SHE had the nerve to cry over it!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.