Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly this lovely wee Cat’s world is about to be shattered by the arrival of a Puppy that they do not have time for 😡 You need to consider the Pets that you already have before bringing a new one into a family. We should start having a poll chart to see how long do we think it’ll last before it’s shipped out to Maw & Paw 🐶
that’s Romeo I think so, if what she says is true, he decided to live with an elderly neighbour when she had more kids so she’ll probably just send him back to her. We haven’t seen Elsa (the black cat) for a while though so who knows where she has gone off to!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How bloody cringe is that? She's set up her camera to take this back shot after the proposal of her dreams. :sick: So naff!
This is what I don't get about influencers and char...
"Oh my god mark, I can't believe it, of course I would love to marry you, it would be so so lovely to have a wedding...just a moment whilst I run and set up the camera!"
Knob

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what I don't get about influencers and char...
"Oh my god mark, I can't believe it, of course I would love to marry you, it would be so so lovely to have a wedding...just a moment whilst I run and set up the camera!"
Knob
She’s obsessed with capturing the moment rather than just being in the moment. I don’t know how he puts up with it.

Reactions: 8
The school run this morning reminded her of the opening scene of Beauty & The Beast. Jesus bleeping Christ.

Life is not a fairy tale Charlotte you absolute moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This annoys me - ‘I do the ad break so the choice is up to you’ - but it’s not it is? Because if you want to watch the rest of the stories you have to go through the ads, which will still count as a view and so the engagement still looks good!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The school run this morning reminded her of the opening scene of Beauty & The Beast. Jesus bleeping Christ.

All this nostalgic tit that she comes out with is not normal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 - Life’s #ADisney fairytale!
Love

So she's blocked me from viewing her stories, and limited me to commenting or anything on Instagram.

Id just like to make it clear I have never written anything to her or engaged with her.

Clearly looked at my pic and thought I looked a witch so blocked me.

What a dick.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This annoys me - ‘I do the ad break so the choice is up to you’ - but it’s not it is? Because if you want to watch the rest of the stories you have to go through the ads, which will still count as a view and so the engagement still looks good!
I never realised before now that the way she writes really bothers me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m new to this thread normally I’m just a hinch hater 😂😂 but I’ve recently had a baby and watched Charlotte on channel mum in the beginning I loved watching the weekly updates on YouTube but as time went on and at the end of it I wanted to reach down my iPad and punch her lights out everything about her started to get on my nerves!!!
well I’ve only now checked her insta and been catching up but of this thread and omg!! The hatred is real for this women .....what a false fake contrived money grabbing snooty head she is!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just noticed in the pic of her kitchen today (swooning over having Mark working from home) all the kitchen lights on, at lunchtime on a wonderfully sunny day. Knew it would be dull shoved in that corner, despite her big lantern window of dreams!

Reactions: 12
duck sake shock she's in the same place.... is this all everyone is going to see now? I swear I see more of her kitchen than my own🙄

Love how she even wears eyeshadow that represent her "for the gram" "spicy MAMMY" 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I hate how she calls it a space.

"The kids love this new space"
"I like working in here because it's a new space"

Infuriating

Reactions: 8

If she thinks the school run is a fairy tale, we better prepare ourselves for all the wedding waffle! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I'd just spent almost 100k on a new kitchen and double extension the last thing I would be doing is getting a puppy!!
Especially when wanny is still so little, just my opinion but I always think it's better to wait until kids are at school/older

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.