Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is only so many times you can keep banging on about working late. People like me who often work 14 hours day don’t know what it means - if you only start working after kids go to bed that’s not working late. I guarantee her average working hours during lockdown is under 5 and I can’t even dream of that.
exactly. Working in the evening is not the same thing as working late - as I’m working over and above your already long standard working hours. She doesn’t know she’s born. It grips my tit that these idiots constantly try to imply that they are so busy or that they are really grafting hard and that it’s all just so much work and so exhausting. They are clueless!!!!!

Reactions: 12
The latest B&M haul with Daisy. Why the hell is she mouthing the words Daisy is saying?!
If you mean what I think you do... I do this for some reason. Always have! Its completely involuntary and it's with everyone not just my children. I'm not hard of hearing that I know of but find I rely heavily on lip reading which given Charlotte's hearing aid I imagine she is too, so maybe its linked?

Reactions: 4
The video of Daisy saying “Mummy, did you finish your work last night” and her answering “yes, I did” to which Daisy says “Well Done” was soooooo rehearsed!!!! I hate the fact she uses her Kids and has no shame in doing so 🤬

Reactions: 12
Crikey she’s got a nerve banging on about how much she’s working this week. Just means we’ve got a hella lot of ads coming our way! But seriously, all these insta mums need to pause and have a think about the real life mums (or just anyone) or are going out and working away from their homes/children, for shifts/days at a time, not just when it fits. These people really don’t know how bloody lucky they are

Reactions: 17
Lol she's a joker, I'm a single mum to two children and my youngest is a toddler. I work 5 days a week. After I finish I collect the children, cook tea, prepare for school and work the following day, give them a bath, read a book, get them to sleep, then I have literally 30 mins to myself after doing the washing and loading dishwasher etc on my own.

This is most people's lives, and yeah I'm not the only one.
But duck me she can stay in her pj's all day, have a snooze and still claim to of had a hard day.

duck off love get in the real world.
She is full of tit.

Reactions: 22
Lol she's a joker, I'm a single mum to two children and my youngest is a toddler. I work 5 days a week. After I finish I collect the children, cook tea, prepare for school and work the following day, give them a bath, read a book, get them to sleep, then I have literally 30 mins to myself after doing the washing and loading dishwasher etc on my own.

This is most people's lives, and yeah I'm not the only one.
But duck me she can stay in her pj's all day, have a snooze and still claim to of had a hard day.

duck off love get in the real world.
She is full of tit.
Same. Doing bedtime, bathtime etc by yourself is so time consuming. It’s the one time I really miss having a partner to share duties with. I know Shark does naff all really, but at least he does bath time whilst she does her housewife crap downstairs. By the time I’ve done everything (example being, it’s almost midnight now and I’ve only just managed to have a shower) I collapse in bed and have no ‘down’ time to myself. She moans about her ‘work’ all the time. Go back to your low key journo job then Charl.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stan looks more like he has stickers than Daisy even does! But, she has said hes been checked twice and doesn't have it. Initially at birth and then when he was a little older. It definitely looks like it though but, apparently not! I reckon she would definitely talk about it. She shares everything else lol. I wonder how much of Charlotte features are her syndrome and how much is down to just how she looks/ would look regardless of her diagnosis. Maybe his traits are just in the family. Theres definitely something about those wrists though, isnt there?!🤔
I’ve thought this too, her features may just be the way she would look regardless of the syndrome that she has. she is the double of her mum and Wan and Day (them names irritate me 😂) are the double of her. Although she would LOVE for Wan to be sharks double - I’m sure 🤔.
Oh and the lip miming, I’ve noticed that a few times and it is so annoying.

Reactions: 2
It’s wrong that her kids feel bad for “mama” having to work, so much so that they check on her. I wonder what she’s like behind closed doors to make the kids be so concerned about her working late. Very odd.
I agree, imagine how much she must’ve been moaning on about it for them to even know about it?! I stayed up late the other day working, but my kids were asleep so how would they even know, let alone want to ‘check on me’! Charl is going to be such a needy Mum when the kids are all in their twenties and she has sod all to do with her day 😂

Reactions: 7
So does filming ridiculous boomerangs and pimping your kids out for frozen food adverts class as 'work' nowadays? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
If you mean what I think you do... I do this for some reason. Always have! Its completely involuntary and it's with everyone not just my children. I'm not hard of hearing that I know of but find I rely heavily on lip reading which given Charlotte's hearing aid I imagine she is too, so maybe its linked?
I imagine it is linked. She does it all the time I’ve noticed and it’s probably linked to when she had speech therapy as a child.

Reactions: 2
lol! the bed didn’t even have time to go cold between her ex leaving and Mark getting in!!
Shark was waiting in Waitrose carpark (with a bag of sweet treats at the ready)waiting for the ex to leave so he could move straight in😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol she’s such a drip! Excited over puppy training pads now

she’s going to be unbearable with this puppy!

Reactions: 6
I don't think she has any idea just how much work Golden puppies are! Our boy is 3 and is still a giant puppy. If she doesn't train it properly she will swiftly regret her choice!

Reactions: 5
She describes Daisy as “girly but with an edge to her and I really respect her for that”...God she’s such a drip!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ugh I guess getting a puppy will open up even more ad opportunities for her...well all those terrible ornaments in her house won't pay for themselves I guess!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.