Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Charlotte if you reading here, this is said with genuine concern. I was parked at Waitrose yesterday and I could clearly identify your house, I could see your lantern roof thing from a mile away. I could have strolled into your back garden, I know the layout of your house, your kids names, everything. Does this not terrify you??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I live no where near. I'm over 200 miles away. I've never been to the area and am not at all familiar with it
However I know where Charlotte lives. Purely from the information she gives on her Insta and YouTube I found out in minutes! So so scary!

I'm just a normal person using Google, I'm not intelligent enough nor dangerous enough to do anything with this information. Unfortunately that cant be said for everyone that watches her social media!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ok Charlotte if you reading here, this is said with genuine concern. I was parked at Waitrose yesterday and I could clearly identify your house, I could see your lantern roof thing from a mile away. I could have strolled into your back garden, I know the layout of your house, your kids names, everything. Does this not terrify you??
She doesn't give a tit. She reads here. She is failing to protect her children. That's in her conscience.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yep, unfortunately it’s been brought up so, so many times. Someone even commented about it on a video and got the standard passive aggressive response that didn’t directly answer any questions. As someone mentioned earlier, the only time she brings up any concern over what types of followers she has is when people attack the way she looks. So now she’s not sharing her Slimming World content because of it. If people attack the issue of her children’s safety/privacy/her general morals, she carries on regardless. I’m only following now because I have done for years and can’t tear myself away from the tit show she’s created. I’ve gone from being a fan of her content to thinking she’s a self centred imbecile.

Reactions: 12
Everyone keeps mentioning how Charlotte won't address Stans wrists and whether she's gone to get them checked or not but will slate her to the hilt for talking about daisy and her health problems and not keeping things private. She cant win really on that can she.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, us feel so unsafe. I can't get my head around it at all. Why is no one in that family stepping in??

Reactions: 4
She looks so much better here than in most pictures, not sure if she’s fishing for compliments or what. Wait, I do know, and she is.

View attachment 192883

...oh, and the wrists agaun
She does look like a potato in all fairness, that's probably the most honest I've seen her be.

Daisy actually said that place was on of her favourites to go for brunch? I highly doubt that Charlotte, I'm sure it's just your favourite place to go to eat.

Also, the cringey music on her stories, I can't even cope with this girl.

The picture of the bottle of wine, congratulations on buying a bottle of wine, I think it might just be an excuse to show a typical aesthetically pleasing insta worthy shot of what she THINKS people want to see. Boringgggggggg.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She does look like a potato in all fairness, that's probably the most honest I've seen her be.

Daisy actually said that place was on of her favourites to go for brunch? I highly doubt that Charlotte, I'm sure it's just your favourite place to go to eat.

Also, the cringey music on her stories, I can't even cope with this girl.

The picture of the bottle of wine, congratulations on buying a bottle of wine, I think it might just be an excuse to show a typical aesthetically pleasing insta worthy shot of what she THINKS people want to see. Boringgggggggg.
Daisy did not say that at all! Seriously what little kid even has any concept of what brunch is?! Charlotte is so full of shite!
Flippin heck, with the amount of wine in that glass she may aswell not have bothered and just got a straw and drank out of the bottle. It seems like she drinks most nights of the week.

Same, I visited family in ‘the village’ on Friday and saw her house from Waitrose. Played in the park she was in today, saw the kitchen shop she’s bought her kitchen from etc etc everything is so identifiable.

• Wow
Going for brunch is not a treat for a 4 year old it’s an inconvenience to them that gets in the way of them playing and enjoying being little!
I have a 4 year old and 2 year old and I’m not sure how she manages to have an afternoon glass of wine whilst reading with 3 children. Not only would my children not leave me alone for me to read more than a page, I would feel incredibly guilty that I was sat drinking and reading rather than spending time with them. She’s unbelievable and although she tries to portray being a perfect mother, she’s far far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Daisy did not say that at all! Seriously what little kid even has any concept of what brunch is?! Charlotte is so full of shite!
Flippin heck, with the amount of wine in that glass she may aswell not have bothered and just got a straw and drank out of the bottle. It seems like she drinks most nights of the week.
If I ask my. Kids of they wanna go for brunch. They would look at me... And say. You mean McDonald's 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I was just having a little mooch as I wanted to price one of these tap like Charls which produce boiling water. But I think at £2070 for a tap!!!😮 I’ll give it a miss 😂. To be honest I would have spent the money on a new front door rather than keep that manky door she’s got that she’s painted herself.

• Heart
Well I was just having a little mooch as I wanted to price one of these tap like Charls which produce boiling water. But I think at £2070 for a tap!!!😮 I’ll give it a miss 😂. To be honest I would have spent the money on a new front door rather than keep that manky door she’s got that she’s painted herself.
Wow. That’s more than my car cost me 😂

• Haha
This is terrifying. What if someone enticed one of the children in the garden whilst she’s preoccupied drinking and reading. “Come here Stan/daisy/bill” wow. Gone I’m seconds from a supermarket car park. So so scary.

Reactions: 7
I am so alarmed by Stan's wrists. She doesn't fail to inform us about everything else. I really hope she isn't just ignoring it, and has just decided to keep things private, because those wrists have an issue.

Stan is a little innocent boy so I'm not going to sit here and slag him off, but I am seriously worried that he's been misdiagnosed, even when he was born Mark noticed he had a small chin, and now he's got quite distinctive features that look like sticklers syndrome to me. His wrists are something I've not seen before, daisy's are bad but stans look like they don't even have even have anything seperating his hand and arm🤷‍♀️.

Why can't she just boil a kettle like us paupers 😉 she's just a sheep. More fool her for paying that 😂😂😂 even if I had money to burn I wouldn't get one.

Reactions: 9
I live no where near. I'm over 200 miles away. I've never been to the area and am not at all familiar with it
However I know where Charlotte lives. Purely from the information she gives on her Insta and YouTube I found out in minutes! So so scary!

I'm just a normal person using Google, I'm not intelligent enough nor dangerous enough to do anything with this information. Unfortunately that cant be said for everyone that watches her social media!
It’s terrifying! It’s not just Charlotte though, I think I’ve worked out the address of 4 or 5 ‘influencers’ now cos I’m a super nosey witch, and they make it so easy! Pre-lockdown she would post their schedule on a daily basis, always at swimming/ballet at the same time every week. Basically advertising on the internet where you leave, the layout of your house/where the good stuff is and when you will be out at the same time every week! I hope they invest in some good quality security equipment during this extension.

Reactions: 6
Stan is a little innocent boy so I'm not going to sit here and slag him off, but I am seriously worried that he's been misdiagnosed, even when he was born Mark noticed he had a small chin, and now he's got quite distinctive features that look like sticklers syndrome to me. His wrists are something I've not seen before, daisy's are bad but stans look like they don't even have even have anything seperating his hand and arm🤷‍♀️.

I agree, he is a cute little boy but his features are very distinctive. Maybe Charlotte is in denial.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.