Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The room is probably bright pink if you see it in person but the bloody filters she puts on it make it look pale and boring. She filters everything....even her kitchen that she just spent all that money on...even animals at the farm!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ I don’t get why people do that on insta 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The photo of her and mark on the beach makes me cringe so much. Do you recon he popped the question and she then ran up the beach to place the camera to get the shot? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's done so many shopping hauls and pretty sure I have never seen her mentioned toffifee 🙄

Reactions: 9
🤦🏻‍♀️ The amount of ads she is doing is embarrassing. She can’t sincerely say she loves all this junk when she’s been doing food hauls for years and never bought this stuff. She has no credibility. And using her kids AGAIN?!

CharT, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: 12
It's a shame. Sure she will get the ££ right now, but she has lost and will continue lose followers and support over it. Then when the Ads dry up.. she won't be left with a lot!

Reactions: 5
I did like
Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 - Always on the wine, everything is perfect and fine, using kids for ad’s all the time

I seen on the latest favourites video, someone mentioned something to her about lillies being poisinous to cats, she's all like "yeah well it's new territory to me, i'm gonna have to move them when the precious puppy comes" - so like not caring about the cats she's had for over 5yrs, but the new puppy is a game-changer!! grr!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Sadly this lovely wee Cat’s world is about to be shattered by the arrival of a Puppy that they do not have time for 😡 You need to consider the Pets that you already have before bringing a new one into a family. We should start having a poll chart to see how long do we think it’ll last before it’s shipped out to Maw & Paw 🐶

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Not a cheap little purchase either. WOWZER. Considering one dog has already been dismissed, it's a big risk. And i do feel for the cats!

Trying to justify all the Ads by saying she lost a lot of work earlier in the year 😡.

Reactions: 3
I agree, can’t stand it when people bring new pets in to live with cats that have lived there for years. They’re always shocked that the cats are unhappy... like what did you expect 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Never ever seen her talk about toffifee before, they are rank anyway!!! Besides you can sit down and watch something with any snack, she tries so hard to sell tit. It's pure cringe.

Reactions: 6
Trying to justify all the Ads by saying she lost a lot of work earlier in the year 😡.
Well, I'm bored and petty so out of interest, checked her ads. Keep in mind, these are only the ones still on insta and youtube. She does a lot of ADs on stories which disappear.
Heinz
Heinz for baby (3 separate posts)
M&S
Clarks maple syrup
Visit england, (insta & YouTube)
Kinder
Starburst
Tesco
Crusha (2 separate posts)
Bloo
Elmlea
Burts bees
Heinz (again)
Carex
Joy of moving UK
Heinz (again)
TUI
Petit Filous (2posts + 2 YouTube vids)
Bloo (again. Insta & 2 youtube videos)
Kinetic sand
Cadbury (insta & YouTube)
Halibrorange multivitamins (2posts)
Starling bank
Iceland
@beisgovuk
Toffifee
Sky spacetalk watch
Braun
Lake district gifted trip.

Which is a lot more than she had in the same time period last year so, covid has nothing to do with it. I'd imagine those companies are paying her pretty well. And god knows how many have come and gone on insta stories.
Also note that almost every single one of them is centred around her children.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The latest favourites video......a mug, cat treats, fabric softener, a watering can...F*** ME CALM DOWN CHARLOTTE.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 Sells out her fam, new dog for the gram, enough reno spam, perfection's a sham

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.