Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I don’t really understand why master bedrooms are the biggest - out of us and our two kids, we spend the least amount of time in our bedroom - they’ve got toys (Youngest) and a games console (eldest). I’ve always thought it was odd 😂 We literally just go to bed in there and get ready in the morning so as long as there’s space to do that then it’s enough.
Although, with Charlotte's bedroom, there seems to be no room for a wardrobe, chest of drawers or storage for clothes at all!

Reactions: 3
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she announces that the kids are having a room switch around and she keeps the room she is in at the moment

Reactions: 5
To be honest I don’t really understand why master bedrooms are the biggest - out of us and our two kids, we spend the least amount of time in our bedroom - they’ve got toys (Youngest) and a games console (eldest). I’ve always thought it was odd 😂 We literally just go to bed in there and get ready in the morning so as long as there’s space to do that then it’s enough.
I agree, I don’t see why having a massive bedroom is such a big deal when it’s just for sleeping/getting ready. I also think it’s hard to tell how big it really is on camera, I’m sure it’s a normal size

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry, is it a normal thing to get your phone out on the beach and smile wistfully into the camera at yourself? Please nobody ever say that this girl is insecure again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry, is it a normal thing to get your phone out on the beach and smile wistfully into the camera at yourself? Please nobody ever say that this girl is insecure again.
god she’s such an insufferable bellend. Particularly that idiotic twee shoulder shrug and smirk. duck off.
She’s no insecure at all, infact I think she’s actually pretty full of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering whether the new extension isn't going to be used as a kitchen/ diner? Maybe they will make the old lounge area into a play room and the new space as an open concept living/ eating/ dining room. Even if they do this the design is shocking. The actual extention was pointless. The could have halved the down stairs extention or put on a new conservatory to accommodate a table and where the table used to be make put a stud wall up to make a utility room.
That's only if they wanted to have the bedroom as is now. Otherwise they should have done a proper double extention and made their master bedroom an actual bedroom not a box room.

Reactions: 4
Seriously what is the point of that ridiculous (heavily filtered) video selfie on the beach like she’s a bloody Disney character or something. I swear she’s legitimately unhinged. She doesn’t live in the real world at all.

Reactions: 11
For god's sake, I unfollowed her a while ago and now you've all made me go and have a butchers haha

I wish for once she could just have a family beach day without having to plaster it on Instagram & Social Media!!! Can her Children not expect the privacy that her Parent’s afforded her growing up?
If I was Bill’s Dad I’d seriously be asking for him to be removed from any future posts & uploaded videos etc!! If she didn’t play ball I’d sure as hell take it further. Sadly with our world full of Sexual Predators & Paedophiles does she not fear that these photographs could be used to satisfy there disgusting behaviour 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I wish for once she could just have a family beach day without having to plaster it on Instagram & Social Media!!! Can her Children not expect the privacy that her Parent’s afforded her growing up?
If I was Bill’s Dad I’d seriously be asking for him to be removed from any future posts & uploaded videos etc!! If she didn’t play ball I’d sure as hell take it further. Sadly with our world full of Sexual Predators & Paedophiles does she not fear that these photographs could be used to satisfy there disgusting behaviour 😡
Such a posed picture trying to be natural but it's not

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t give a rat’s ass about her kids’ safety. She doesn’t care if her kids’ images are being used in paedophile rings. Or if a dirty old codger drools over them on his computer.
Bill’s dad or the rest of her family don’t give a toss either. It’s all about the money & so Charl can be a SAHM/doormat who won’t have to go out & work in a real job. It’s despicable. 😡

Reactions: 9
Why the duck would you wear that to a beach? Chasing after kids, splashing around in a long dress? That's how you can tell its defo all staged

I think she would film herself taking a tit and wiping her arse if Instagram allowed it.

Isn't her new dress just so lovely? Here's a swipe up affiliate link guys...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.