Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said something along the lines of; he said he wanted to take me on holiday to do something nice for me, and he felt it wasn’t enough, and proposal seemed the natural option.

I have to admit I’m really surprised she’s not after having a big grand wedding. I thought it was in the nature of every YouTuber to be a massive ‘look at me!’ show-off. I wonder if *that’s* the compromise. He said I’ll marry you, but it has to be a small thing. And of course she’s going along with ‘oh,WE only want a low key wedding’ Hmmm... Charl, you eye-duck yourself on camera constantly and the past six months has been ALL centred around showing off your extension. Dress it up as ‘sharing what we’ve worked so hard for’ all you want - the bottom line is, ALL insta and YT is about bragging/showing off/self centred ness. That’s just what it is. So yeah, my bet is she’d LOVE a massive showy wedding but if she wants to marry HIM, he’s told her to keep it small. He seems the total opposite of her and I do feel sorry for the bloke.
Ouch! If someone proposed to me because he wanted to do something nice for me and a holiday wasn't enough I'd be gutted. I want a man to propose to me because he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and for me to be his wife.
Not because it was a nice thing to do.

His heart isn't in it.

I have the same issue reg marriage. My OH is absolutely against marriage. We won't ever marry. I'm over that dream, if he was to propose, I'd know he was only doing it because its what I want. Not because he wants to, and I couldn't say yes.

Reactions: 5
Just my opinion. it winds me up when she says she’s been quiet on Instagram, I know she’s an “influencer” sorry video creator 🤨 and it’s her job to connect with people but I wonder how many people really do sit there and think about why she’s not posted. Like really Charlotte most people are actually out at work or too busy looking after their children to care whether you’ve posted recently. Also, they’re going out for Marks birthday 😉 he’s in for a treat later. I’m not convinced baby number won’t be miraculously be created and it’ll be such a surprise 🤨

Reactions: 8
Just my opinion. it winds me up when she says she’s been quiet on Instagram, I know she’s an “influencer” sorry video creator 🤨 and it’s her job to connect with people but I wonder how many people really do sit there and think about why she’s not posted. Like really Charlotte most people are actually out at work or too busy looking after their children to care whether you’ve posted recently. Also, they’re going out for Marks birthday 😉 he’s in for a treat later. I’m not convinced baby number won’t be miraculously be created and it’ll be such a surprise 🤨
Haha you know normally it's the men nagging for sex, why do I get the impression it's her all over him, always on the beg. 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Rolling out the kids again for yet another ad 🙄 Better hurry up and have another kiddo. Only a few more years left to exploit Bill, Day and Wanny... 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Her accent is really slipping at the moment. Exci-ed, proper etc ... she’s actually really common despite the way she tries to pretend that she’s not. All fur coat....

Reactions: 2
She’ll be in her thong tonight with her spaniel’s ears down to her belly, flirting & seducing Snark. She’ll be giddy & giggly & Snark is probably petrified.
is Nanny & Po babysitting? Will she leave them treats & a takeaway & will she be ever so grateful to them for kindly looking after the kiddos?
Vomit inducing. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’ll be in her thong tonight with her spaniel’s ears down to her belly, flirting & seducing Snark. She’ll be giddy & giggly & Snark is probably petrified.
is Nanny & Po babysitting? Will she leave them treats & a takeaway & will she be ever so grateful to them for kindly looking after the kiddos?
Vomit inducing. 🤮
jesus that made me feel a bit queasy!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she really say in her latest video that her and Mark walked round ikea giggling and holding hands 😂😂😂😂

Did she really say in her latest video that her and Mark walked round ikea giggling and holding hands 😂😂😂😂

Don’t know what happened, didn’t mean to say the same thing twice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to like Charlotte but her sickly sweet persona and over explaining of everything is beyond nauseating. The IKEA haul video where she spends several minutes explaining the uses of a white box and then demonstrating how she intends to use it in the kitchen. Over explaining why she bought a light bulb and kitchen freezer bags. Bore off. I've arrived to the conclusion that her life is so incredibly underwhelming that she feels the need to justify everything she does ad nauseam...

"Morning everybody - really hope you are all doing really well today. So just to give you a bit of an update I was up at 5 this morning with Wanny, made myself a brew and got started cleaning the kitchen and prepping a chicken tikka masala pasta fajita deep fried sausage roll with cheese and slow cook lamb shoulder laced with fresh herbs and stock and a little bit of chili because you all know I love a bit of spice. Then put a load of laundry on because its just endless isnt it when you have kids and a man child who does absolutely duck all. then I took some selfies of myself because I was feeling cute and I've given up on any form of exercise so eye bleeping myself in the camera will have to suffice, then made all the beds and hung the laundry out. About to nip to Aldi because we need pasta and its always good to have some in but I need to get 500g not 250g because we are a family of five and daisy luuuuves to share with her brother Bill even though I wont ever admit that hes a half brother and well this might be just an ordinary day but it's just so so lovely. I don't know whether I mentioned but we now have three bathrooms after having a massive tit extension on this house so must remember to get some more toilet paper because we need more for that additional bathroom we've now got. So I've got a coffee date planned with my only friend Kayley later and my gosh I missed her during lockdown so much. Shes just the best. But for now I'm going to put on some 90s cheese and have a dance around the kitchen and flirt with my Shark when he wakes up. Its something of a Preston tradition which is where he is from."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So hang on a minute. Her and Mark are off out to celebrate his birthday and she shares absolutely nothing. No picture or Instagram story of them. Maybe he wants privacy and doesn’t want his birthday documenting. Fair enough, that’s his choice and she’s respected it. However. When it comes to her kids she shares absolutely every little thing they do. Camera shoved in their faces from the moment they’re bloody conceived. What about their privacy? I know they’ve known no different but seriously this woman has zero respect for her children. Oh but silly me she has to document everything they do whether they like it or not because without them she wouldn’t have the life she has. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So hang on a minute. Her and Mark are off out to celebrate his birthday and she shares absolutely nothing. No picture or Instagram story of them. Maybe he wants privacy and doesn’t want his birthday documenting. Fair enough, that’s his choice and she’s respected it. However. When it comes to her kids she shares absolutely every little thing they do. Camera shoved in their faces from the moment they’re bloody conceived. What about their privacy? I know they’ve known no different but seriously this woman has zero respect for her children. Oh but silly me she has to document everything they do whether they like it or not because without them she wouldn’t have the life she has. 🤬
She normally harps on how shes left some money for her parents to get a chippy tea. She hasnt this time because she knows she's essentially going against distancing guidelines by getting the kids looked after.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hold my hands up! I admit my earlier post was wrong and they’ve not been out yet (I thought they were out last night 🤦‍♀️) as she of course has declared she’s going getting her mum alcohol for looking after the kids. My bad 😆 so I’m now assuming we can expect to see a load of date night updates throughout the evening...

Reactions: 2
I hold my hands up! I admit my earlier post was wrong and they’ve not been out yet (I thought they were out last night 🤦‍♀️) as she of course has declared she’s going getting her mum alcohol for looking after the kids. My bad 😆 so I’m now assuming we can expect to see a load of date night updates throughout the evening...
Yep. A shot of them holding hands, Mark sitting at the table while gazing awkwardly into the distance, the food, a drink boomerang perhaps?! And of course a self satisfied smug selfie with a cheesy af caption about mark being the absolute love of her life and how it’s so special to be out together. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why put up a picture WITH a filter in the first place if you actually want to show people how your make up looks?
Also, tell us truthfully, does your phone automatically “smooth” your face, as some might call that another filter. I was unaware that people could have such plastic looking faces in real life. 🤷‍♀️

45C29F05-FA9C-477C-A1B5-24741A7E9A75.jpeg

Reactions: 1
What’s she prattling on about now? Making the most of this ‘borrowed time’ Jesus!! It’s lockdown.... a pandemic..... she’s romantiscised that now to call it borrowed bleeding time!

yes the kids are going back to school but all she’s bothered about is making it all look And its’somethibg to celebrate’ because they made it through. Christ get a grip!

Why did she get ready for her night out at 3 o’clock in the afternoon? And why is she showing us her makeup and saying she’ll feel overly nice when going to the shop when that’s what she wears all the time? I can’t see what’s different about her night-out makeup compared to her every-day caked on slap?

Reactions: 14
If I’m going out out I’d have a shower & hair wash before I’d put my face on!!! Why would you put your face on then go out for “dry” shampoo!!!!
She has the shower of dreams after all!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
If I’m going out out I’d have a shower & hair wash before I’d put my face on!!! Why would you put your face on then go out for “dry” shampoo!!!!
She has the shower of dreams after all!!!!!!
I thought exactly the same. Surely if you’re going out you’d have a shower and wash your hair rather than caking on (badly applied) makeup and dry shampoo. Dirty.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.