Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as anyone on insta says "socially distanced" I immediately assume it was anything but that!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bloody hell....showing the grandma round was 'special' jesus! she's ridiculous....and how embarrassing for everyone as she wafts around misty eyed 'this is our en suite..' its a bit of a shambles love, the whole extension is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A TOUR?! From some parts of the house it barely even feels like anything has changed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what you’re all talking about because I just can’t bring myself to watch the vlogs any more, but I’m just here to say, again, that the sheer amount of beige in that kitchen is just horrible to me. Like living inside a biscuit tin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It looks like every other grey insta kitchen, I agree that neutral is best because it doesn’t date but put some colour in there it’s starting to look like a whiteboard Zzzz

Reactions: 3
She really needs to stop making 'Day' happen. It seems so unnatural when she says or writes it, as if it's a name she really wants to stick but won't.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder where the kids are? Having a "socially distanced" visit with the grandparents no doubt 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Day” is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!! It just sounds daft. Almost as daft as her calling Stan “Wanny”

how on earth can they be knackered after a quick trip to get some flat pack wardrobes from Ikea?! Seriously?!!!!!! Get a grip!!!!!!!!! If mark ever had to do a full days physical graft he would probably die. What a wimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the hell is she putting on that wall. It's like the decor my parents had in their bathroom, in the 80s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But guys....every time she looks at it she’ll remember how she felt when she was little in her grandmas bathroom in the 80’s and will feel so, so lucky.

It’s how they decorate in Preston....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell. Wanny’s having a nap, she doesn’t want to disturb him but she still messes with his hair, she even manages to make that look dramatic and very staged hence getting her phone out and putting it on Instagram. Ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.