Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait is that....you finding any excuse to show off you’re extension?! Why yes it is Charlotte. 😆 give it a rest we know it was nothing to do with capturing the sunshine.

Reactions: 4
Lol loving the order of her priorities. Good things happened today. 1. It’s Friday 2. I got off my arse and took the kids out that didn’t involve the garden! Round of applause for the mother of the year. Surely taking your kids out and being with them would be a nicer feeling than it being Friday 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
jesus christ she lives in a hotch potch bungalow in a suburban street not a country cottage which requires a flipping wreath of plastic flowers on it! she's romanticising her freaking front door fgs!!

Reactions: 14
That wreath is absolutely hideous. She has no taste at all. First the fake dried flowers which were horrific but now the faux (fake) flower door wreath. Wtf - she’s only about 30 not 65. Horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s posted a photo on her home account of the kitchen being fitted. I’m really underwhelmed, for the amount of time she spends in there and how she loves to cook, to me it does not have the wow factor! It seems really small.
The only part of the extension I like is the ‘lantern’ window.

i

Reactions: 5
Lol loving the order of her priorities. Good things happened today. 1. It’s Friday 2. I got off my arse and took the kids out that didn’t involve the garden! Round of applause for the mother of the year. Surely taking your kids out and being with them would be a nicer feeling than it being Friday 🤷‍♀️
Oh stop. That’s a massive nit pick! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.