Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocks she’s getting a puppy no more babies so gets a puppy for views and content 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
Golden retriever.. they're big. She's going to have to go on a lot more walks!!😱

Reactions: 4
Getting a puppy just when they have had a new extension done.....

she better get used to being out walking, that pup is going to need 2 good long walks a day and time spent training....

Reactions: 8
Think I’m actually going to have to unfollow her when this puppy comes. She’s going to be insufferable 🙈

She's going to need a huge lifestyle change with a golden retriever. They are not an active family and that dog won't be satisfied sitting in costa for a cake 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She ignores her children in favour of housework and cooking SO much of the time already! A puppy will only mean more housework and less attention for the 3 kids 😖

A dog is not suited to their family at all. As it’s been mentioned, they are not an active or outdoorsy family... and what’s the betting it’s Charlotte that will have to do the walks because Mark “works so hard, bless him. He deserves a rest“ (seriously... I’m STILL mad about the fact he can’t even empty the dishwasher before he goes to work). Plus, there’s no way she’ll manage two lengthy walks a day. She likes being at home too much, plus we all witnessed how long both the gym and 30 Day Shred lasted. Lolz.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have 2 goldens and they need A LOT of walking, I take mine twice a day. It’s going to be hard work for her to train a pup with 3 kids in tow, they also shed so much fur, she will be vacuuming with every spare minute she has. I personally think her lifestyle is suited to a smaller dog.

Edited to add: my goldens love water so she will have her work cut out trying to get it to stay out the stream at the bottom of her garden.

Honestly shocked by that choice of dog breed. Surely they would be suited to something smaller that doesn't need long walks... a breed that gets knackered having a plod to waitrose and back..if you know what I mean?

Lolll.. bit of a snappy response.
Tbh best to just assume it's always an ad with Charl.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She does realise dogs need walking even if it's raining?

Cant wait for her to romanitisce family dog walks

Reactions: 11
She does realise dogs need walking even if it's raining?

Cant wait for her to romanitisce family dog walks
the dog will need taking out twice a day for a good hour at a time at the very least every day. They hardly have any outdoor space now at the house so the poor thing will just be cooped up in the house unless she/they make the effort to take it out every day without fail. It’s also going to need to be properly trained.

Reactions: 5
Erm.. wasn't she just moaning about how she can't get much done round the kids and doesn't feel good at anything and routine is great blah blah... So throw a dog in there? That'll make life so much easier 😶

I love Charlotte but I hope when she gets the dog it’s not all just puppy videos as I’m really not a dog person

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.