Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly666

Haha all the posts about her extension are too funny. If I was her and reading here I would be CRUSHED! But maybe that's why i don't put my entire life on the internet for randoms to see.
Just read her Insta post about feeling emotional due to summer being almost over, is there any season that doesn't end with her having some kind of over the top tearful self indulgent moan?! Won't be long now and she'll be all gingerbread lattes, scented candles and woolly jumpers again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've said it before but I'll say it again. I haven't and won't make comments on her weight or physical appearance (her lack of dress sense aside). What I do find frustrating though is how she poses in ridiculous positions to hide her true size. Don't get me wrong I'm sure we all only post the pictures of ourselves we find flattering online. However, the majority of us aren't in the public eye and aren't having an impact on other women and their ideas of women's shapes.

As for the extension, I don't think she has utilised the space effectively and not all of the decor is to my taste. However, I'm pleased she hasn't gone for the brilliant white high gloss or grey and pink kitchen that everybody else seems to have. Also, Charl like her "stuff" and fils her home with stuff she likes, which again, I'm pleased she hasn't followed the rest of the insta huns .

That being said, I cannot stand how she makes everything out to be "oh so lovely" and picture perfect when life is never like that. Also, the blatant disregard for her and her children's safety; I'm at the other end of the country and I know exactly where her house is and it's lay out.

Also, it drives me mad, when once in a blue moon mark will do something around the house and Charlotte makes out that he is doing her favour or that he needs praise for doing it. It's his household too, it's only right he have an input into the maintenance of it. It's not the 1950's!!

Reactions: 22

Pagger

Chatty Member
Who remembers that date night when shark came upstairs after she had just got ready. She gave him her best 'come to bed' eyes and waited for him to say how nice she looked. He just blanked her and walked straight past her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

skintsocks

VIP Member
She drop another sprog for content. Accidentally of course. She’ll be so surprised but oh so grateful. 🙄
Will she be surprised though? Pretty sure you can only get pregnant if you’ve been rolled down the stairs when your partner is from Preston. Could be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

caq2019

I did like
Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 - Always on the wine, everything is perfect and fine, using kids for ad’s all the time

I seen on the latest favourites video, someone mentioned something to her about lillies being poisinous to cats, she's all like "yeah well it's new territory to me, i'm gonna have to move them when the precious puppy comes" - so like not caring about the cats she's had for over 5yrs, but the new puppy is a game-changer!! grr!!

• Angry

SwipeUpSally

She's not going to have a freezer in her kitchen because 'that's how my family does it.' WTF? Her utility room is two rooms away from her kitchen, and she's going to be going in there for veg/ice/fish... this is absolutely bizarre to me! So say you're using frozen veg, so you bring them out at the statr of cooking, then you trek them back mid-cooking? Or do you let them sit and thaw on the counter?? Or maybe she's going to get a twee little jug she can decant her frozen peas into right there in the utility room... I just...??? She's spending 1000s of pounds to completely redesign her kitchen from scratch and THERE'S NO FREEZER IN IT. I actually paused the video to come here and write this, so there may be more WTFery in the second half of the vid, but this sealed it for me - the woman is an idiot.

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Filming yourself warming your brew up? Just why. She literally films EVERYTHING!
Today’s stories have just been so awful. She is SO boring. I don’t know why I still follow her at this rate. It’s mostly for the LOLs.

Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 That’s why Instahuns go to Iceland (because they’re paid to)

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Does anyone else hate the term “soak them up” “soak this time up” that all the insta mums use? 🤢🤮 Charlotte put it on her story about Daisy last night, it makes it sound like they’re going to mop up a spillage 🤷🏽‍♀️
Plus, if my 4 year old was sitting watching tv at 830pm, the night before school, I wouldn't be "soaking her up", I'd be chasing her up the stairs to bed!

• Haha

Win

VIP Member
The toilet in the kitchen is making me want to be sick. Imagine wanny asking her to wipe his ass whilst she’s browning the mince. Awful set up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Sara_M

VIP Member
Trying to justify all the Ads by saying she lost a lot of work earlier in the year 😡.
Well, I'm bored and petty so out of interest, checked her ads. Keep in mind, these are only the ones still on insta and youtube. She does a lot of ADs on stories which disappear.
Heinz
Heinz for baby (3 separate posts)
M&S
Clarks maple syrup
Visit england, (insta & YouTube)
Kinder
Starburst
Tesco
Crusha (2 separate posts)
Bloo
Elmlea
Burts bees
Heinz (again)
Carex
Joy of moving UK
Heinz (again)
TUI
Petit Filous (2posts + 2 YouTube vids)
Bloo (again. Insta & 2 youtube videos)
Kinetic sand
Cadbury (insta & YouTube)
Halibrorange multivitamins (2posts)
Starling bank
Iceland
@beisgovuk
Toffifee
Sky spacetalk watch
Braun
Lake district gifted trip.

Which is a lot more than she had in the same time period last year so, covid has nothing to do with it. I'd imagine those companies are paying her pretty well. And god knows how many have come and gone on insta stories.
Also note that almost every single one of them is centred around her children.

• Wow
  • Angry

tootsie

Chatty Member
She describes Daisy as “girly but with an edge to her and I really respect her for that”...God she’s such a drip!

• Haha
  • Sick

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
as far as Charlotte goes I dont think she's the worst social media offender at all. I think a lot of things on this thread are really nit picky and nasty. The teeth talk is uncalled for, the calling her fat and obese is uncalled for. She knows what she looks like, she doesnt need the piss taken out of her for her looks, especially her teeth. The extention is shit, the way she shows her kids online is not good and her over romanticing about everything is annoying. She chose to do all of these things, she didn't chose how her teeth grew and good on her for not feeling she needs to change the way she looks to please people.
Yeah, I’m not here for all the chat slating her looks, calling her fat etc. I’m bigger than Charl and it makes me really uncomfortable and just goes a bit too far imo!
Chat about how shit her extension looks on the other hand, I’m here for!
Surprise surprise, they’ve gone for beige carpets ok the stairs

Mememememe

Where is the Dolls house, dolls, tacky Disney princess bedding and light AND CURTAINS. Where is the toy boxes. (I'd rather them be upstairs than down!)
Defo decorated how Carl wanted it. Not daisy. They're only kids once let them have tacky childhood bedrooms.... Did anyone else have a groovy chick bedroom. 😂😂

Reactions: 18

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
😂 yes, the location and pose is random but she does look pretty and her body looks healthy!
It’s just that she’s clearly set her camera up carefully on the hallway unit, put on self timer, run over to the stairs to sprawl and do this. It’s just bizarre?

279C3FBA-9517-40B1-B222-D762658CF6F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18