Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinko

VIP Member
Babs may visit the Moulin Rouge whilst she's there to show them her prawn cracker dance from her highlights tab! 💃💃💃💃

Where's all my soul tatlas?
Lemme hear ya'll flow, tatlas
Hey tatla, go tatla, soul tatla, flow tatla
Hey tatla, go tatla, soul tatla, go tatla

She met Mickey Mouse down in Ol' Disneyland
Social distancing on the street.
He said 'Hello, hey Babs, dya want some Old El Paso?'
Oh? Uh-oh.

Mickey, Minnie, ya ya da da
Mickey, Minnie, ya ya here.
Mocha hot cock drinking station.
Have a Pimms N Lemonade.

🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

waywithwords

I would assume most influencers feature on at least one thread on this site. I have only followed/commented on two, other than this one, but it seems if you’re making money online, you’re here.

But I’ve never seen Katie Ellison, for example, (who I really like and some of the comments on her thread are very harsh on her appearance, which I cannot abide) talking about negative comments or drawing attention to them. She clearly knows it goes on but chooses to ignore it, or perhaps more likely, doesn’t actively seek it out.

Little metaphor for you: I loathe spiders. So the last thing in the world I’m going to do is go into my garage, and start poking about lifting and looking under things. Because you know what? I’ll find a sodding great spider, become a jittery mess and my day will be ruined (no exaggeration. The fear runs deep).

Basically, ignorance can be bliss. We really don’t need to know everything everyone says about us. Seeking out negativity is just a shortcut to feeling terrible about ourselves.

Now, if people are making Emma’s life a misery on social media, messaging her directly or leaving cruel comments about personal things like appearance etc, I get it - that’s bullying. Stand up to it. But if they’re merely asking her to explain something they’re not sure of, disagreeing with something or leaving CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, there is no crime committed. Because put simply, all these followers are her employers. They’re paying her wages. They’re funding her lifestyle.

Does that make her uncomfortable? Probably. Would it make me uncomfortable? Definitely. But this is the ‘influencer’ life. You can’t only expect to see sycophants in your comments section.

All that said, if Emma (or any other influencer) is coming here to look; if their fingers are typing ‘Tattle’ into the search engine, that’s a very different scenario. We’re back to me looking in the garage for spiders analogy.

If you don’t want to know, don’t look.

It would be naive for the influencers to think everyone likes them. There are a few I really like who I’ve seen slated on here. That’s okay - each to their own. But you cannot possibly expect to serve your entire life up on a plate everyday and have people not dislike you or dislike something you’ve done.

Or can you? Maybe Emma does. Maybe that’s the problem here.

So either she grows a thicker skin - and fast. Or she stops looking in that metaphorical garage for massive great spiders. OR she realises this life just ain’t for her anymore.

Silencing her critics just isn’t an option.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just found this after seeing One of Brummy Mummy’s troll posts on another influenzers account! I’ve been giggling away but what I want to know why did her hubby lie on top of her when she had a panic attack??
According to babs if you are having a panic attack just get a man to lie on you to pin you down.
It hasn't helped my anxiety but I have an extra kid now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56

MrsAA

I’m new on here because last week I left her a supportive comment along the lines of advising her to take a break, put the camera down and live in the present. She blocked me. Shows what a horrible women she is. I found a lot of her content very staged and fake. She’s not a great role model for women. Sitting on her arse watching shitts creek all day whilst her followers fund her life style. She’s embarrassing and I really hope she reads this and realised what a parody she is becoming. All for money. I hope it makes her happy, she doesn’t look happy to me...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Right. I have to have a rant (shocker) I’m pissed off at most people that are doing the blackandwhitechallenge without actually knowing what it’s about. But Babs doing it has really boiled my PISS.
It’s to make people aware of the massive amounts of female honicide in turkey - mainly at the hands of their partners through DV and the fact Turkey is basically trying to remove the law that makes DV illegal. The black and white photos are what is splashed over the media of the victims.
Yes, babs the same domestic violence you joked about. Just another bandwagon, huh? 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Luna615

Chatty Member
Hi
I’m new here and I have been a big supporter of Brummy for a while. However, I had started to think something was amiss especially during the lockdown. Her instagram posts just got more and more bizarre! I was going to unfollow her but thought I’ll see what happens and if she comes to her senses.
When she mentioned this site, I thought I would have a look and I agree with so many of the posts! You are saying things that I was thinking!
I just can’t believe that she can’t see what she is doing and how it comes across to the audience. I have watched a few you tube vlogs now and actually she comes across much better on some of those. She seems to go daft on Instagram and tiktok!

Reactions: 40

waywithwords

It’s ironic that in her packing video, she said she explained to the kids DLP would be different this time - for instance, there’d be no fireworks.

Au contraire, Brummy. Au contraire...

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Good Egg

VIP Member
Thanks to @Good Egg for the thread title (48 votes).

As it was so popular, this was the second highest voted thread title (44 votes) by @MrsBriggs:

“Babatha Christie & the mysterious case of the Tattle 20” 👍🏻😂

RECAP: Do we really need one? Last thread lasted 3 days. Babs is currently enjoying a break from the Tattle 20 (those insanely clever women) in DLP after announcing from the hotel bathroom floor that 'we had won'!
🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Tattle acceptance speech (this is my hat trick! It’s going on the CV)

Oh my goodness I am honestly shooketh, cheers Tattle bastards 👍. I’m off for a cheeky cock and to drag @MrsBriggs off the bathroom floor...
I’d like to thank Babatha Christie as without her this wouldn’t be possible, no really. I’d also like to thank Old El Paso, Walt Disney and Sarah Johnson, BTEC Paul and Nanny San- in honour of this post I’d like to dedicate this Friday as Fajita Friday 🌮🌮. I’d love it if you all joined me on Friday - Bring a manky blankey and a wet blanket!

As you were - troll on x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I guess none of us really know each other. There could be lots of double agents typing away. It’s like something from a really confusing spy film - the sort they put on late at night on Ch4, & you just watch it as an excuse to eat extreme amounts of popcorn.
For all you know I could be bezzie mates with EmSte (that’s what I like to call them 😊) - eating posh pepper faj’s together & sharing the manky blanky 😍😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Well, I need to go to M&S tomorrow so, if she’s in Harbs, I’ll wear my mask & my visor & my wig & my sunglasses & I’ll walk with a pronounced limp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Oh, I didn’t mean my comment as a thread title 😂😂
Ah well, nice to know it came second without me even realising it was being counted 👍🏻

I’m hoping BM stays away for as long as possible.
I’m reckon I’m going to need eyes in the back of my head on her return.
Hell hath no fury like a BM scorned - let’s hope her anger towards the Tattle 20 isn’t taken out on the Briggs 1 😳😖

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MeeeYOW!

That's it? She just feels a "bit silly"? She just had an "outburst"?

I have outbursts all the time, when I'm struggling to hit a deadline, when I'm upset worrying about the kids, when I'm tired and snappy. I don't sit on the bathroom floor on holiday saying "you've won!!!! I can't do this!!" I don't film myself in an absolute state, make people worry about me then decide I was just a bit daft and had a bit of an outburst...

Way to make a mockery of mental health. 🙄

Reactions: 35

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Btw - re the stresses of filming -
These are my terms & conditions:
. I would like my own Winnebago with a large shower unit in case I start an inevitable wobble.
. Fresh Cinammon Swirls, with EXTRA icing sugar, to be delivered every day
. An industrial sized supply of Pimms
. Yankee Candles to be distributed throughout
. Constant internet access to watch videos about people who live in tiny houses
. The little old man from the park to fan my already over-sized ego

That is all. I thank you 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34