Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
She’s scum. I could only afford to take my children to Haven last year & they absolutely loved it. In fact I enjoyed it too. Was the highlight of 2019.

She’s a scumbag for thinking she’s better than that, if that’s the case, weasel, why agree to the ad?!!!???
I can’t afford Haven - more a John Fowler me and my meagre wage

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She will definitely post about it, on YouTube at least. Also if her next holiday is gifted her key worker fans will hit the roof! She can’t read the room so she probably grabbed it like everything else.
She said in her bathroom floor rant that none of her 2020 holidays were gifted so that would be interesting not sure how she'll wing it if it's gifted!

Can't believe what I've missed being off for 2 days 😂

yes!! even videos where it’s valentines or an anniversary or Father’s Day she never says like “aw I love him so much, he does so much for our family and he’s a great dad with the kids and they love doing X,Y,Z together” I guess the closest we got to that was when he painted the kids rooms nd she was appreciative of that??

also she never really mentions any friends?? I know like when you’re married your spouse is like your best friend or if her friends are offline they won’t appear. She’s always going to concerts ect with her sister or it’s play dates for the kids but it’s never like “going round to my friends this weekend” or “nipping to the shop for a gift for my friends birthday”. Just seems weird that the only people who hear of are her family who all adore her and think she’s so funny etc
That's not true. She has made posts d
saying what a good dad he is etc and also regularly posts about her friends and meets up with them etc 😕

NeilthebabyNeil

Sorry I may have missed something...did she film an outburst on her stories? I saw the rambling post about dem trolls! But must have missed the story...dont follow her so I guess that's why x

Hold my gin

No I haven’t got any (although brummy has messaged my personal email dress a couple months back when she didn’t like a comment I wrote on her blog, what I did was call her out for posting false information about something disney related and she didn’t like that one bit.

A couple of people On here said in the past couple of days they had received weird messages. Just wondered if there had been any mo
did you share the email? I can’t find it!

waywithwords

I haven’t seen it either but searched on YouTube and am assuming it’s the Haven trip to Wales (which is an ad) - vlog number 56: She was SO brave on holiday.
Hang on...only watched a couple of minutes so far, but she seems impressed with the accommodation 🤷🏻‍♀️ This might not be THE Haven video!