Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly unrelated to current chat but I happened to look on Nanny San's insta today and noticed her bio states she's BM2's Mom but no mention of Claire?

If that was my parent I would be devastated

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Slightly unrelated to current chat but I happened to look on Nanny San's insta today and noticed her bio states she's BM2's Mom but no mention of Claire?

It also says admin doesn't it? San's gonna take over dispatching of the mugs. She's probably on babs payroll as a tax deduction along with Ste.

Reactions: 9

Unless Claire said, ‘I want no part of this debacle, ta v.much’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It also says admin doesn't it? San's gonna take over dispatching of the mugs. She's probably on babs payroll as a tax deduction along with Ste.

Oh yeah it does, clearly the account is ran by Babs. Maybe poor Claire is better off not involved,she certainly seems to be doing very well for herself without shouting from the rooftops how great she is

Reactions: 13
Not bad she has over 8k likes on her latest post ...she is seeing that these dramas are bringing in the sheep 🐑🐑🐑

Reactions: 8
Would love to know what happened to Miss D. After all the showing off about having an assistant. Remember the ad. she put up and the criteria given. Even an essay had to be written!
Bet Miss D ran for the hills many moons ago! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What happened between her and Katie Ellison?
Just go and watch some of the Christmas YouTube series they did together. Emma was like that overprotective friend that doesn’t want you hanging out with anyone else. Interestingly, when I was watching the gift exchange videos, I noticed that Louise had made all of her’s private. But I think you can still see Emma’s and Katie’s.

Reactions: 4
Hit the nail on the head there. She’s already given the impression of this. When in fact it’s to do with school intakes. The issue is she will never see any wrongdoing in herself. Ever. Her followers are numbers, the higher the number, the more she thinks of herself.

She’s feels Erin has a gift, regarding the whole singing / acting thing. Which is what she always wanted for herself but could never quite get it.
Hey @Tweacle , do you BM in real life? I agree it's all about the school intakes & she'll make it about tattle.

Just to add when she moved house & mentioned the area herself , all I did was look for that type of house and boom the front door stood out on right move .I was generally being a nosey fecker not for anything else weird.

Reactions: 7
Tweacle, if you are as you make out someone who knows her and maybe in her circle of “friends”,you obviously came here because you know about it from her ,do you think this is online bullying?? Or is it a group of people who have once all followed her but were unable to express or form any opinion without being blocked but have found a place to vent our frustrations at what she is doing ? You obviously have had enough of her like the rest of us ...she manipulates the truth to a version that suits only her .

Reactions: 17
Would love to know what happened to Miss D. After all the showing off about having an assistant. Remember the ad. she put up and the criteria given. Even an essay had to be written!
Bet Miss D ran for the hills many moons ago! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
Yes I’m curious about that! She said since she had an assistant then she could work on more creative content for her followers!....whatever happened to that??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erin hasn’t got a gift though 🤷🏻‍♀️ If performing makes her happy then that’s great! Its a wonderful hobby and has lots of benefits. But we have all heard her sing and she is not the next biggest thing

Reactions: 20
Yes I’m curious about that! She said since she had an assistant then she could work on more creative content for her followers!....whatever happened to that??
If the ‘creative content’ was the poetry book, Miss D needs to explain herself pronto.

Someone needs to be held accountable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who was Miss D?! 🤔
An Assistant that babs bragged about employing but decided to keep her private and only refer to her as Miss D.

She was only working for her about 9 hours per week I think. She hasn't referred to her for ages so she's probably left. (cue babs suddenly mentioning her again).

Can't the mods on here check IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . I've watched other threads have attempted de rails by someone suddenly popping up claiming to know the influencer in real life.
They don't monitor every thread. You have to click the report button to alert them to any concerns.

@Tweacle, tweacle little star, how I wonder who you are ⭐
Apparently her husband works with lots of celebs! Maybe she's Michelle Keegan as we know Mark Wright worked with mummybrummyof2!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 194477View attachment 194478
For those blocked. 🙄🙄🙄
She’s mortified she was upset? So she should be. Causing so much drama over nothing and then leaving her poor sheep worrying about her all weekend. What a cock.
"Lovely to see I didn't make a full tit of myself" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 nah bab, not just a tit, your whole saggy rack! Your followers must have thought you'd lost the plot! There as literally 1 person, the same account repeatedly telling commenters that u were in disney. Yes, it must have been annoying, hell it was annoying me to keep reading the same thing over and over, but thats it. Thats all that happened. And even those comments got deleted. Pull up your massive granny pants and grow up.

And stop "screaming" all. The. time. Farts aren't funny, what are u, 5?!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.