Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waywithwords

I wonder if there’ll be a ‘Come pack with me for a trip to the seaside’ in the not-too-distant future.

I do hope so as I always find these things such a minefield.

I mean, do I take the bucket and spade or the bucket and mop? SPF or PDF? Beach towel or sanitary towel?

HELP!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Oh dear I’ve missed what’s happened here... has she targeted you, what for? Standing up for child exploitation? Calling out her bullshit?
Fuck me.
I live down the road from her.
Really can’t say anything now. It’s all been elevated to a dangerous level & I’m not allowed to comment x

• Wow
  • Sad

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
Wonder where the mystery seaside resort is?
“Babs on a shower floor in Appledor?
“Babs buys more shite in the Isle of Wight”
“Skanky blanky smells in Ingoldmells”
“Separate beds in Portishead”

Remember when she did a video for Haven but clearly hated it 😂😂 how that got past their PR I have no idea.

• Haha
  • Wow

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Cracking up 😂

Seriously, Claire - how are you getting on with this film script? Because there’s a lot of material here. I feel like we’re just gifting you this stuff now.
It definitely needs to be a musical! I'm envisaging a huge group number
"She's got Trooooollllls, they're multiplying,
But she's taking back control,
The love the Babettes are supplying...
Its RECTIFYING!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I don’t see the issue with her not talking about her house being sold. I do believe she’s received threats and I remember when everyone found out her address, if it was me I would probably keep it quiet and move because I would be genuinely scared for my family having lots of online people who hate me knowing where I live 😬
Yeah, ok. Probably best not to leave personal pics & a copy of your ‘Worst-selling’ poetry pamphlet on view with the house details then 👍🏻

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
Do you think her 3,000 nearest and dearest who have commented on that post have never had a whinge about a colleague who is boiling their piss? Have never read a slanderous article written about a celebrity? Bitched about a friend to another friend? Said something negative about a strangers dress sense? Commented on Facebook about a reality star? Listened to gossip about a person they went to school with? I’d really love to know how many of them can say, hand on their heart, that they have never participated or been complicate in this kind of behaviour. Emma definitely couldn’t say it.. just the other day she shared a few gossipy podcasts she listens to while she shuffles through the park. The hypocrisy from Emma and her #bekind minions is astounding.

• Heart

LadyKate

I love how she has to tell everyone she spent “mucho time” with “my boy” to avoid showing her favoritism. And I thought rides weren’t a great idea for anyone post neck surgery....

Reactions: 31

Hovis91

Just lost 20 mins of my life I will never get back scrolling through those damn comments on her post and making myself mad again at all the fake crap they are telling her ...I was looking to see if the same person who has sent me a follow request on IG 3 times today ( I deleted her each time) has commented there.She does follow Babs plus a lot of other YT people I follow but no mutual real friends.I don’t post hardly anything on there or FB and both are set to private.It brought back memories of when I was 16 and really liked this older boy who wouldn’t tell me his surname only his first name and telephone number,it annoyed me so much I spent hours starting at A and page by page checking his telephone number in a telephone directory ( do you remember those ???) I found him under L 🤣🤣🤣 I really could have made the cut of the original 20 insanely clever women you know !!!

• Haha
She can message my husband all she likes 😅 while she does it she can tell him all the things her man bitch does like the washing, ironing, cleaning, cooking, bathing the kids, doing bedtime with the kids, driving her sister around, doing the garden, buying period cake, removing and inserting tampons, smiling through it all while dead inside and working full time. My husband will piss

• Haha

Tweacle

Simply put. She’s a spoilt, narcissist who is on it for money, but most of all fame. Horrid horrid woman, no real friends, family backing off quicker than it takes to cook a fajita! Tantrums because she got caught telling fibs ( yet again ) and trust me she’s even worse in real life

• Wow
  • Haha

chipstick

VIP Member
Well, well, well.

Maybe I'm being overly cynical but I would be extremely surprised to hear that Emma hasn't been monitoring these threads very closely over the last few days, seeing that she's addressed so much of what's been discussed head on:

Making sure we know the kids are asleep while she posts
Acknowledging her "ridiculous clothes"
"Stephen loves it" - how willing and happy he is to be involved has been a hot topic over the weekend
Saying the kids are her world - again, her priorities have been up for discussion a lot lately.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Like I said, maybe I'm just being cynical. But my first thought was how offensive it is to her actual followers if I'm right. That she's just creating content to match what is discussed over here. And frankly, my intelligence is insulted too. She could be a little less obvious about it.

Edit: also missed highlighting how much time she's spent with Ethan, as pointed out by @LadyKate.

Last edited:

Sunshine21

Maybe he’s just decided it’s easier to go along with it for a quiet life which is sad if true, he’d rather let her make him look like an idiot than stand up to her.
Whilst I agree that the things she says about her husband on line are terrible (my husband would probably divorce me if I said the same things about him) I don’t actually feel that sorry for him. In my opinion he enables her and a prime example of this is that absolutely awful photo last week of her flashing him. She would have had to set the camera up and brief him about what he was doing and he agreed just like he agreed to take the photos of her in the bath with articles covering her modesty which I think is just weird!! You can’t tell me he is that stupid that he had no idea where those photos were destined to turn up! As much as she states he hates social media he is happy to get involved in the adds 🤑🤑🤑 It is his responsibility as a parent to be interested in what his wife shares online especially when it directly concerns himself and their children and has every right to say enough and I don’t want you to do this anymore even if that means he has to deal with a BM tantrum. It’s one thing if social media is negatively affecting the person doing it but if I found out that my husbands on line career was putting our children’s safety at risk whether that be directly or indirectly we would have to seriously reconsider his career or certainly what he shares. In my opinion he enjoys the money and the lifestyle her online career provides just as much as she does.

• Heart

LadyKate

“Today we are having a house day, cleaning, pootling.” Aka “we’re packing and don’t want to tell you we’re moving”.

Reactions: 30

Crapbagchrissie

They could message my boss but I wouldn't expect a reply. I haven't had one to the pay rise I asked for in 2016

• Haha

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
One thing that has annoyed me is she’s been so busy feeling sorry for herself and moaning about trolls she’s not put anything in the holiday posts about how fortunate she is to be able to go on holiday at the moment.
She’s managed to make people feels sorry for her when so many people either can’t afford to go on holiday at the moment or have had to postpone holidays. So manipulative!
She's is epitomy of 'first world problems'. Crying on the bathroom floor of her hotel, in Disney land, when most people can't afford to go, are clinging onto their jobs, facing financial ruin or worse.

• Angry

waywithwords

And she told the world he had a little doodah! 🌭
If this was a male influencer making ‘jokes’ about the size of his wife’s breasts, we’d all be calling him a misogynist. I don’t understand how belittling your spouse on a public platform is considered acceptable - let alone funny.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

petitspois

VIP Member
I know this is a horrible thing to say but I did look at some of the accounts of those following her once and some (obv no means all) looked a bit dopey. Let's remember there are a lot of women in this country that buy 'Take a Break' magazine......

• Haha
Reactions: 29