Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not posting in DLP will not be easy for her. Her online existence is an addiction and going cold turkey is hard...... You can't just go from spending every hour from 6am til 8pm (apparently bedtimd for 40 year old women 🙄) online, to nothing. Babs doesn't only spend hours on her own social media but I notice her liking and commenting on just about EVERYONE else's in the celeb world too. So when she's not on her own pages, she's reading there's. This will be killing her.
A bit like the time she apparently stormed upstairs in a mood, dressing gown trailing behind her furiously, and nobody noticed 🤣🤣
She's probably spent the whole trip looking over her shoulder to see if somebody is filming her like the public theme park account that revealed she was in DLP in the first place. That's their job though as a public social media influencer, bit ironic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not posting in DLP will not be easy for her. Her online existence is an addiction and going cold turkey is hard...... You can't just go from spending every hour from 6am til 8pm (apparently bedtimd for 40 year old women 🙄) online, to nothing. Babs doesn't only spend hours on her own social media but I notice her liking and commenting on just about EVERYONE else's in the celeb world too. So when she's not on her own pages, she's reading there's. This will be killing her.
A bit like the time she apparently stormed upstairs in a mood, dressing gown trailing behind her furiously, and nobody noticed 🤣🤣
Just think of all that DLP content recorded and ready for when she re-emerges! Something exciting and rivetting to look forward to! 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s scum. I could only afford to take my children to Haven last year & they absolutely loved it. In fact I enjoyed it too. Was the highlight of 2019.

She’s a scumbag for thinking she’s better than that, if that’s the case, weasel, why agree to the ad?!!!???
Dont say that! We have had Haven holidays- and they aren't some sort of cheap option, but have also always had fun on them.
What Emma would never want to admit is that it's painfully "on brand" for her internet persona!! Family holiday, self catering, lots of kids activities, range of price options depending on your budget... all fits the "average mum in my little terraced house shopping in B&M and driving an old car" version of herself.

Reactions: 11
Maybe he’s just decided it’s easier to go along with it for a quiet life which is sad if true, he’d rather let her make him look like an idiot than stand up to her.
Whilst I agree that the things she says about her husband on line are terrible (my husband would probably divorce me if I said the same things about him) I don’t actually feel that sorry for him. In my opinion he enables her and a prime example of this is that absolutely awful photo last week of her flashing him. She would have had to set the camera up and brief him about what he was doing and he agreed just like he agreed to take the photos of her in the bath with articles covering her modesty which I think is just weird!! You can’t tell me he is that stupid that he had no idea where those photos were destined to turn up! As much as she states he hates social media he is happy to get involved in the adds 🤑🤑🤑 It is his responsibility as a parent to be interested in what his wife shares online especially when it directly concerns himself and their children and has every right to say enough and I don’t want you to do this anymore even if that means he has to deal with a BM tantrum. It’s one thing if social media is negatively affecting the person doing it but if I found out that my husbands on line career was putting our children’s safety at risk whether that be directly or indirectly we would have to seriously reconsider his career or certainly what he shares. In my opinion he enjoys the money and the lifestyle her online career provides just as much as she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Now, if people are making Emma’s life a misery on social media, messaging her directly or leaving cruel comments about personal things like appearance etc, I get it - that’s bullying. Stand up to it. But if they’re merely asking her to explain something they’re not sure of, disagreeing with something or leaving CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, there is no crime committed. Because put simply, all these followers are her employers. They’re paying her wages. They’re funding her lifestyle.
This, but she is also selling her following to companies. Influencers are in an odd position of having their followers be both the product, and the audience.

I don't believe that she's upset,I think this has been engineered to drive up engagement, and as a way she can show her followers leave fawning, positive comments.

And I think she was too lazy to pre record her early morning stories and filler content during her time off. I'll be honest, I assumed that was why she'd taken the time off.

Now, if people are making Emma’s life a misery on social media, messaging her directly or leaving cruel comments about personal things like appearance etc, I get it - that’s bullying. Stand up to it. But if they’re merely asking her to explain something they’re not sure of, disagreeing with something or leaving CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, there is no crime committed. Because put simply, all these followers are her employers. They’re paying her wages. They’re funding her lifestyle.
This. But we're also the product she is selling to companies.

Reactions: 6
Well I've had better weekends.

Same 'Sarah' on fb messaged my husband with loads of screenshots. Now I think that they didn't find me, they found him - I don't think his social media is as secure as mine. They've worked out who I am from him.

There was no message, just screen shots and nothing since, although I have had some 'likes' on comments I've made from ages ago on Instagram which I'm now obviously paranoid about.

Husband barely speaking to me, which I hate, would prefer a row if I'm honest. Might mention something to my boss this morning just in case.

Absolutely gone too far now.
I don’t understand this at all...? 🤔 Sounds a lot like an acquaintance of BM2 trying to scare us off of Tattle 😂👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Whilst I agree that the things she says about her husband on line are terrible (my husband would probably divorce me if I said the same things about him) I don’t actually feel that sorry for him. In my opinion he enables her and a prime example of this is that absolutely awful photo last week of her flashing him. She would have had to set the camera up and brief him about what he was doing and he agreed just like he agreed to take the photos of her in the bath with articles covering her modesty which I think is just weird!! You can’t tell me he is that stupid that he had no idea where those photos were destined to turn up! As much as she states he hates social media he is happy to get involved in the adds 🤑🤑🤑 It is his responsibility as a parent to be interested in what his wife shares online especially when it directly concerns himself and their children and has every right to say enough and I don’t want you to do this anymore even if that means he has to deal with a BM tantrum. It’s one thing if social media is negatively affecting the person doing it but if I found out that my husbands on line career was putting our children’s safety at risk whether that be directly or indirectly we would have to seriously reconsider his career or certainly what he shares. In my opinion he enjoys the money and the lifestyle her online career provides just as much as she does.
Totally agree, he is just as stupid as she is.
I love my husband and it wouldn't cross my mind to humiliate him in front of the world, if I did he would be devestated.
I have just showed my husband some of the stuff she has said about ste and made him do for the gram

#wanting to smash his face in

#put his children's private photos on Facebook for anyone to use

#laugh at his small dick

#make out he is a servant in his own home

#fantasise about my exs

#make him wear stupid tit for photos online

#make it known that he has to sleep in her sons bunk bed not the actual marital bed

#send him out to intimidate people

#send people to actively search out their home address

#leave him ill in bed while going out for a family meal and slating him for risking their holiday the next day if he is still unwell. Then them risking all the other passangers by flying while poorly

#telling people he removed her tampons

#making him take degrading photos

My husband said he would leave me if I ever treated him like that and cannot believe a grown man could let himself be so downtrodden. He said she is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi
I’m new here and I have been a big supporter of Brummy for a while. However, I had started to think something was amiss especially during the lockdown. Her instagram posts just got more and more bizarre! I was going to unfollow her but thought I’ll see what happens and if she comes to her senses.
When she mentioned this site, I thought I would have a look and I agree with so many of the posts! You are saying things that I was thinking!
I just can’t believe that she can’t see what she is doing and how it comes across to the audience. I have watched a few you tube vlogs now and actually she comes across much better on some of those. She seems to go daft on Instagram and tiktok!

Reactions: 40
I don’t understand this at all...? 🤔 Sounds a lot like an acquaintance of BM2 trying to scare us off of Tattle 😂👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
ooorrr they're so impressed with tattle that they're sharing screen shots to promote it 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think this too ,,,

Hi
I’m new here and I have been a big supporter of Brummy for a while. However, I had started to think something was amiss especially during the lockdown. Her instagram posts just got more and more bizarre! I was going to unfollow her but thought I’ll see what happens and if she comes to her senses.
When she mentioned this site, I thought I would have a look and I agree with so many of the posts! You are saying things that I was thinking!
I just can’t believe that she can’t see what she is doing and how it comes across to the audience. I have watched a few you tube vlogs now and actually she comes across much better on some of those. She seems to go daft on Instagram and tiktok!
Hello, Welcome 👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
Honestly I wouldn't worry, I dont think its possible unless you say you liked a certain post of Emma's and she MAY be able to whittle it down like that. These threads have taken a dark turn over the last week or so and people seem to be coming up with all kinds of crazy stuff 😕

Hi
You are just like me, but with Meldrum. Had watched her for years as her daughter is same age as my son. So related with the hospital bags, enjoyed it then something happened & I googled her name. Found her thread & that was it for me.

Brummy has been the same with me; more so how can she afford holidays & tat?!

Reactions: 8
yes!! even videos where it’s valentines or an anniversary or Father’s Day she never says like “aw I love him so much, he does so much for our family and he’s a great dad with the kids and they love doing X,Y,Z together” I guess the closest we got to that was when he painted the kids rooms nd she was appreciative of that??

also she never really mentions any friends?? I know like when you’re married your spouse is like your best friend or if her friends are offline they won’t appear. She’s always going to concerts ect with her sister or it’s play dates for the kids but it’s never like “going round to my friends this weekend” or “nipping to the shop for a gift for my friends birthday”. Just seems weird that the only people who hear of are her family who all adore her and think she’s so funny etc
That's not true. She has made posts d
saying what a good dad he is etc and also regularly posts about her friends and meets up with them etc 😕

Reactions: 1
Hi
Well, she DID work in PR back in the day. She’s certainly doing an excellent job flying the flag for Tattle! She and Mrs Meldrum are the Tattle publicity dream team!

Welcome! 👋🏻

• Haha
saying what a good dad he is etc and also regularly posts about her friends and meets up with them etc 😕
We haven't seen any posts saying how big his willy is, we all just remember her saying he has a small little Stephen 😉

Honestly I wouldn't worry, I dont think its possible unless you say you liked a certain post of Emma's and she MAY be able to whittle it down like that. These threads have taken a dark turn over the last week or so and people seem to be coming up with all kinds of crazy stuff 😕
Ooh so it is Emma Brummy Mummy and team sending screenshots of tattle to people? Babatha Christie strikes again

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed her for a while and she’s definitely got long-standing friendships with people who don’t want to shove their faces on insta or frolic about doing TikToks. Remember when she had friends round during the end part of lockdown.

I’m not so sure the online friends she refers to are real friends though, more like acquaintances. She doesn’t seem close with anyone online so when she says she has no one to turn to, it’s because her real friends don’t understand what the hell she does on the internet all day.

Yes she does acknowledge he is a good dad. I haven't seen anything particularly malicious on here though

I’ve followed her for a while and she’s definitely got long-standing friendships with people who don’t want to shove their faces on insta or frolic about doing TikToks. Remember when age had friends round during the end part of lockdown.

I’m not so sure the online friends she refers to are real friends though, more like acquaintances. She doesn’t seem close with anyone online so when she says age has no one to turn to, it’s because her real friends don’t understand what the hell she does on the internet all day.
Agreed about online friends. I know someone who is good insta friends with her (can't give too much away) but even though both from brum they have never met.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wtf are you on about? You are coming across seriously unhinged. I made a calm post to say that she has praised Steven and that's the best you can come back with? I am not denying she made that comment about him. Just pointing out that she does/has praised him. Because you know I'm not so blinded by hatred that I am making up lies just to grab at anything. You can see why this site gets the reputation it does.

Oh and I was just pointing out what another poster did this morning. That she could possibly work out who people are if they comment here about something they liked/said on instagram and she could possibly whittle it down that way. I was reassuring the poster that they cant just be found on facebook willy nilly 🙄
Yes, he is a good dad 👏
Yes. Good theory, it is possible,

...but it is also possible she might be mistanken and end up blocking or accusing the wrong people

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't say she regularly post saying he's a good dad, more that she posts when she knows she has to - Father's Day for example. Usually though, her rare Ste's so brilliant posts come in the wake of someone posting in here saying how she never praises him for all the stuff he does. 80% of her content is created to address comments in here rather than being original. If she just stopped reading here, her life would be so much simpler.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.