Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just lost 20 mins of my life I will never get back scrolling through those damn comments on her post and making myself mad again at all the fake crap they are telling her ...I was looking to see if the same person who has sent me a follow request on IG 3 times today ( I deleted her each time) has commented there.She does follow Babs plus a lot of other YT people I follow but no mutual real friends.I don’t post hardly anything on there or FB and both are set to private.It brought back memories of when I was 16 and really liked this older boy who wouldn’t tell me his surname only his first name and telephone number,it annoyed me so much I spent hours starting at A and page by page checking his telephone number in a telephone directory ( do you remember those ???) I found him under L 🤣🤣🤣 I really could have made the cut of the original 20 insanely clever women you know !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Was that the Haven holiday when she made Mickey drive her back for a concert half way through? 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just lost 20 mins of my life I will never get back scrolling through those damn comments on her post and making myself mad again at all the fake crap they are telling her ...I was looking to see if the same person who has sent me a follow request on IG 3 times today ( I deleted her each time) has commented there.She does follow Babs plus a lot of other YT people I follow but no mutual real friends.I don’t post hardly anything on there or FB and both are set to private.It brought back memories of when I was 16 and really liked this older boy who wouldn’t tell me his surname only his first name and telephone number,it annoyed me so much I spent hours starting at A and page by page checking his telephone number in a telephone directory ( do you remember those ???) I found him under L 🤣🤣🤣 I really could have made the cut of the original 20 insanely clever women you know !!!
Just let the request sit there, then she can’t keep sending them too you 😂 how sad are some of them? Like they’re actually blinded by babs

Reactions: 6
Don’t just delete. Block her.

Yes I remember the phone book!

She loathed being at Haven. Could not have made it more obvious that she thought it beneath her! The kids looked like they were absolutely loving it though!!!
Probably a nice change for them to have a nice holiday away instead of just queuing for their mum to meet characters in Disney or shopping for cheap merch at outlets 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So, as BM’s Nemesis Neighbour from Hell, I’m obviously blocked & have to access her posts by ‘other means.’
Just been reading through the comments to her current “Talking Heads” monologue in the salle de bain (Alan Bennett sadly shaking his head.....).
I am totally shooketh by the number of people who believe she ‘works hard’.
In fact, I’d really like to speak to these people, nicely I might add, & ask them how they’ve come to this conclusion. I am truly flabbergasted by this & worry about the mentality of these people!
Oh, & loved the Babette who claims we’re all very ill - don’t know if she means physically or mentally 🤒🤪
Back to the asylum eh Tattlers 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was that the Haven holiday when she made Mickey drive her back for a concert half way through? 🤔
I believe he not only drove her home but also then had to drive her and her sister to the concert because the trains were cancelled. Though I could be combining two different concert trips lol

Reactions: 9
Jealous, ugly, no lives and unloved as babies. I will have you know only 3 of those things are true babettes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our ste will be having a fab time laying flat out on top of babs to rein in her panic attacks again. That if she has been hosed off the bathroom floor yet for her yearly wash

That was by far the most miserable holiday I have ever seen 😅😅
OMG! I had forgotten about that one. The closest he has got to full on sex for years!! 🤭🤭

Your avatar 😂😂😂☠☠☠☠☠☠Dead

I’ve just realised what babs manky blanket reminds me of.....Benny her flea ridden bedtime buddy 🤢🤢🤢
Eurgh, that disgusting Teddy. Bet it stinks. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
So, as BM’s Nemesis Neighbour from Hell, I’m obviously blocked & have to access her posts by ‘other means.’
Just been reading through the comments to her current “Talking Heads” monologue in the salle de bain (Alan Bennett sadly shaking his head.....).
I am totally shooketh by the number of people who believe she ‘works hard’.
In fact, I’d really like to speak to these people, nicely I might add, & ask them how they’ve come to this conclusion. I am truly flabbergasted by this & worry about the mentality of these people!
Oh, & loved the Babette who claims we’re all very ill - don’t know if she means physically or mentally 🤒🤪
Back to the asylum eh Tattlers 👍🏻
Sadly a lot of the poor souls don’t even understand how it all works or that they’re the ones funding her holiday! I saw one response saying how babs has saved up to take the kids away 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Babs was driven back for Hugh Jackman 😍 and got better seats than me. I think her sister drove them to madonna although it could have been Ste as the trains were cancelled (not Madge this time) and also there was the time she was gifted tickets to see her fave Gaz Baz Barlow when we thought if she really obsessed over him she'd buy her own tickets!

Ste will be on cloud 9 tonight with Villa avoiding relegation. I dont think he will be in bed by 8pm unless he's had a few too many tropicana cocktails 🍹

Reactions: 8
I believe he not only drove her home but also then had to drive her and her sister to the concert because the trains were cancelled. Though I could be combining two different concert trips lol
I'm sure the Haven drive back was to see Take That? The train cancel one might have been Spice Girls? I may be mistaken 😅

Omg I am having to stifle laughter from some of these comments, absolute comedy gold. Tickled! I’ve missed so much but have work at 7.30 so can’t spend all night reading...please please can someone fill me on the messaging of a husband?
Who why and when? Also, always wanted to know if Babs actually knows who you are and where you live Mrs Briggs? Do you have to look over your shoulder when leaving your house?!!
Muchas gracias Tattlers x

Just found this after seeing One of Brummy Mummy’s troll posts on another influenzers account! I’ve been giggling away but what I want to know why did her hubby lie on top of her when she had a panic attack??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just found this after seeing One of Brummy Mummy’s troll posts on another influenzers account! I’ve been giggling away but what I want to know why did her hubby lie on top of her when she had a panic attack??
According to babs if you are having a panic attack just get a man to lie on you to pin you down.
It hasn't helped my anxiety but I have an extra kid now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56
All these people attempting to gas light us into thinking we're unwell...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.