Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seem to recall one vlog with her and Louise where they were discussing AD's and babs seemed really jealous of all the ones Louise gets offered and kept implying they don't pick her because she's brummy, or old. I bet she tried to get so many AD deals and was turned down a lot! I think she thought hanging around with Louise she would get picked by some of her brands. She definitely started Therapy to do with her not getting AD's and wondering why!

I think she probably did embarrass Louise at some event.
I often wondered if she thought she would be picked up by Gleam. She was always dropping Zoes name at the time too.

Reactions: 8
I seem to recall one vlog with her and Louise where they were discussing AD's and babs seemed really jealous of all the ones Louise gets offered and kept implying they don't pick her because she's brummy, or old.
Honestly, I would imagine the fact she’s a Brummy or her age are the absolute last reasons she doesn’t get picked most of the time. Her lack of authenticity, crap delivery, jokes about DV or her husband having a small willy, her OTTness, her vulgarity and crudeness, her whineyness and the fact her ads just aren’t that good - now those are reasons! It’s a buyer’s market as far as brands are concerned and I they brands are becoming more aware of the fine line influencer marketing is treading right now. They can pick and choose the best and there are a hell of a lot better influencers out there.

Reactions: 16
I often wondered if she thought she would be picked up by Gleam. She was always dropping Zoes name at the time too.
Oh without a doubt! With Louise and Zoe growing apart (no judgement, it happens) Babatha thought if she became the new Chummy, she’d be picked up by gleam and get all the good PR packages, and when that failed/Louise got wise, she went more with the whole ‘Disney family’ thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If it wasn't for the fact that he hasnt got the fingers for all the typing, I'd put money on "Tweakle" being Mickey Mouse 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No I haven’t got any (although brummy has messaged my personal email dress a couple months back when she didn’t like a comment I wrote on her blog, what I did was call her out for posting false information about something disney related and she didn’t like that one bit.

A couple of people On here said in the past couple of days they had received weird messages. Just wondered if there had been any mo
did you share the email? I can’t find it!

I often try to figure out people from their username. The name Tweacle alludes to a nickname from someone who has a speech impediment, a husband who works in celebrity circles, but the wife knows Babbatha from mummy circles *sucks on my pipe and adjusts my deerstalker* I give you the mystery poster Jools Oliver 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I often try to figure out people from their username. The name Tweacle alludes to a nickname from someone who has a speech impediment, a husband who works in celebrity circles, but the wife knows Babbatha from mummy circles *sucks on my pipe and adjusts my deerstalker* I give you the mystery poster Jools Oliver 🤔😁
BRILLIANT! 🤣👏🏆

Reactions: 5
The photo of Ethan 🤦‍♀️ Absolute nightmare! What kind of idiot is she!
Its like everything in those Stories is two fingers up to Tattle!.....
The pic of Ethan that is soooo wrong
The ref to Cock/Coke/Cocktails
Erin on the Ride after neck surgery
Babs dancing with her numb leg and fanny flap in the air.

I honestly thought she might have come back with some grace and decorum, like just a tiny bit! But no!!!! As dumb and as vulgar as ever!
Those poor kids!!!!!
She has as much as a reversing dump truck with no tyres on 🤣

Reactions: 3
I predict she will start screen shoting some comments from here to show her minions over the next couple,of days ....hope she chooses one of mine then I can sue her for copywrite 🤣
Because I feel like I am just chatting tit with my friends I have to delete the kisses at the end of my posts every single time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I predict she will start screen shoting some comments from here to show her minions over the next couple,of days ....hope she chooses one of mine then I can sue her for copywrite 🤣
Because I feel like I am just chatting tit with my friends I have to delete the kisses at the end of my posts every single time!
I dont think she would risk the possibility of the Babettes (I bet Emma wishes she had come up with "Babettes") potentially reading anything and thinking "hmmm, those insanely clever women have a point, let's swell their numbers!".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I liked in the video how she was telling them how she’s brought everything in pound land or on the sale. I know it’s a fake gift giving for a video but how tacky, if you got someone’s present on sale you don’t tell them!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.