Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's ridiculous! I am very well. Not agreeing with babs means you are unwell apparently!
what do her and her followers want us to do with our illness? Wouldn't the cure look something like forbidding dishonest and manipulative influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I am having to stifle laughter from some of these comments, absolute comedy gold. Tickled! I’ve missed so much but have work at 7.30 so can’t spend all night reading...please please can someone fill me on the messaging of a husband?
Who why and when? Also, always wanted to know if Babs actually knows who you are and where you live Mrs Briggs? Do you have to look over your shoulder when leaving your house?!!
Muchas gracias Tattlers x
Yes, she knows who I am & where I live. I was hunted down! 😂
Suffice to say I’ll be happy when she’s gone 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
New here (found via her “20 insanely clever women” - trophies for you all are in the post) and have been lurking the past few days. Used to like her, now she reminds me of that teenage friend you used to have who is a bit behind in their social skills so doesn’t quite fit in and finds one joke and sticks to it.

I am praying that she isn’t coming down to Weston Super Mare, too close for comfort. She’d be able to wear her manky blanky out all day and fit right in in some areas though!
Send her to the Bourneville Estate lol 😆

• Haha
Well I've had better weekends.

Same 'Sarah' on fb messaged my husband with loads of screenshots. Now I think that they didn't find me, they found him - I don't think his social media is as secure as mine. They've worked out who I am from him.

There was no message, just screen shots and nothing since, although I have had some 'likes' on comments I've made from ages ago on Instagram which I'm now obviously paranoid about.

Husband barely speaking to me, which I hate, would prefer a row if I'm honest. Might mention something to my boss this morning just in case.

Absolutely gone too far now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Same 'Sarah' on fb messaged my husband with loads of screenshots. Now I think that they didn't find me, they found him - I don't think his social media is as secure as mine. They've worked out who I am from him.

There was no message, just screen shots and nothing since, although I have had some 'likes' on comments I've made from ages ago on Instagram which I'm now obviously paranoid about.

Husband barely speaking to me, which I hate, would prefer a row if I'm honest. Might mention something to my boss this morning just in case.

1) what Sarah?
2) how can you be identifiable
3) screenshots from here?
4) contact FB and report

Reactions: 18

I wouldn't worry, you and your husband have done nothing wrong. The only person, or people, who should be worried are the ones messaging you

Reactions: 15
1) what Sarah?
2) how can you be identifiable
3) screenshots from here?
4) contact FB and report
Just a fb egg. No clue who she is.

I think they've looked at my social media and connected me to my husband - i comment all the time on his stuff so can only assume that's it. Otherwise I have no clue.

Yep, screenshots from here, from earlier threads.

Already reported the message. Blocked the person on fb as I imagine it's not their real account, just a stooge to do this.

Husband probably reading this! Hi!!!! 👋

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I just can't believe what I am seeing I had to say something. Those poor kids. What has the bleeping world come to when instagram can reduce a grown woman to tears. In front of two impressionable children.

It is so so so scary.
You are not allowed to post even the slightest negative comment because if Btech Paul or Emma doesnt delete or block you her minions pounce on you.These threads are the ONLY place to come and have an opinion and to be fair most of us are really only saying what you have tried to say.Its the children I feel sorry for too but Emma will never admit any wrongdoing.She has major issues and she cannot take criticism of any kind.As a professional in this area what is your opinion of her ?? We aren’t professionals yet we can see she has a narcissist personallity with major control issues .

Reactions: 14
Babs needs telling that her following are trying to intimidate and gaslight indiviuals. I'm sure when she finds out she will make a story about how she does not condone this type of behaviour from her following, or anyone in fact, and would hate to be associated with such a thing. These people have not listened to her when she asked them to not engage with unwanted comments, in fact they've done the worst thing possible and become everything she hates

Just a fb egg. No clue who she is.

I think they've looked at my social media and connected me to my husband - i comment all the time on his stuff so can only assume that's it. Otherwise I have no clue.

Yep, screenshots from here, from earlier threads.

Already reported the message. Blocked the person on fb as I imagine it's not their real account, just a stooge to do this.

Husband probably reading this! Hi!!!! 👋
Hi Husband Egg

Reactions: 5
She loathed being at Haven. Could not have made it more obvious that she thought it beneath her! The kids looked like they were absolutely loving it though!!!
She’s scum. I could only afford to take my children to Haven last year & they absolutely loved it. In fact I enjoyed it too. Was the highlight of 2019.

She’s a scumbag for thinking she’s better than that, if that’s the case, weasel, why agree to the ad?!!!???

Reactions: 13
I wonder if there’ll be a ‘Come pack with me for a trip to the seaside’ in the not-too-distant future.

I do hope so as I always find these things such a minefield.

I mean, do I take the bucket and spade or the bucket and mop? SPF or PDF? Beach towel or sanitary towel?

HELP!
You take everythang & the kitchen sink for good measure!!!

Someone just mentioned the kids bedtimes which made me think. I bet they actually have a lovely bedtime routine going with their Dad doing bath, story and bed. Leave Babs downstairs to scroll Tattle and watch TV.
My god, yes I’m on my own. But even so, if there dad was around, bedtime is MY duty to my children. Reflecting on the day, tucking them in safe... that’s my job as a mum.

Oh she does annoy me!!!!

Reactions: 2

Sorry when I posted I thought you could be Emma warning us 🙈🙈🙈 I have had someone request 3 times yesterday on IG to follow me . You have done no wrong ,you are allowed to post on public forums without someone attacking you personally .

Reactions: 9
I’m fine I think? Just like a scroll and an eye roll.

There’s far more of a community on tattle then there is in her comments / on her fb.

She’s scum. I could only afford to take my children to Haven last year & they absolutely loved it. In fact I enjoyed it too. Was the highlight of 2019.

She’s a scumbag for thinking she’s better than that, if that’s the case, weasel, why agree to the ad?!!!???
I can’t afford Haven - more a John Fowler me and my meagre wage

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder how often Emma and Stephen have arguments because of the influencer job. It is a bit selfish of her to continue when her family think it is best she stop. They likely think it wouldn't just be best for her, but the whole family. I think she must only think of the money but will her children appreciate and have fond memories of the expensive holidays if she's always on the bathroom floor

Reactions: 8
I would assume most influencers feature on at least one thread on this site. I have only followed/commented on two, other than this one, but it seems if you’re making money online, you’re here.

But I’ve never seen Katie Ellison, for example, (who I really like and some of the comments on her thread are very harsh on her appearance, which I cannot abide) talking about negative comments or drawing attention to them. She clearly knows it goes on but chooses to ignore it, or perhaps more likely, doesn’t actively seek it out.

Little metaphor for you: I loathe spiders. So the last thing in the world I’m going to do is go into my garage, and start poking about lifting and looking under things. Because you know what? I’ll find a sodding great spider, become a jittery mess and my day will be ruined (no exaggeration. The fear runs deep).

Basically, ignorance can be bliss. We really don’t need to know everything everyone says about us. Seeking out negativity is just a shortcut to feeling terrible about ourselves.

Now, if people are making Emma’s life a misery on social media, messaging her directly or leaving cruel comments about personal things like appearance etc, I get it - that’s bullying. Stand up to it. But if they’re merely asking her to explain something they’re not sure of, disagreeing with something or leaving CONSTRUCTIVE feedback, there is no crime committed. Because put simply, all these followers are her employers. They’re paying her wages. They’re funding her lifestyle.

Does that make her uncomfortable? Probably. Would it make me uncomfortable? Definitely. But this is the ‘influencer’ life. You can’t only expect to see sycophants in your comments section.

All that said, if Emma (or any other influencer) is coming here to look; if their fingers are typing ‘Tattle’ into the search engine, that’s a very different scenario. We’re back to me looking in the garage for spiders analogy.

If you don’t want to know, don’t look.

It would be naive for the influencers to think everyone likes them. There are a few I really like who I’ve seen slated on here. That’s okay - each to their own. But you cannot possibly expect to serve your entire life up on a plate everyday and have people not dislike you or dislike something you’ve done.

Or can you? Maybe Emma does. Maybe that’s the problem here.

So either she grows a thicker skin - and fast. Or she stops looking in that metaphorical garage for massive great spiders. OR she realises this life just ain’t for her anymore.

Silencing her critics just isn’t an option.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why waste your holiday tracking people down from Tattle?! Very weird. Also, she is a business account, she is saleswoman and open to criticism. Imagine if all companies went tracking down people who gave negative reviews on a third party site. She needs to stop looking on here... and also being so vulgar on her posts 🤢

Reactions: 21
I can’t afford Haven - more a John Fowler me and my meagre wage
Nope me either. I just try to make friends with people with holiday homes!

I'm trying to get in with that Richard Branson bloke as I've heard he has a really nice one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.