Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, she’s not stupid, far from it. Yet another way to make it the emma show. She will understand the issue fully, but will tell herself it’s a way to get her minions talking to her / about her. As for self catering ??? That’s hilarious. Tell the bloody truth woman.
not asking you to give any more away about your ID but could you tell us anymore about the relationship with her sister? do they genuinely get on?

Reactions: 9
I know this is a horrible thing to say but I did look at some of the accounts of those following her once and some (obv no means all) looked a bit dopey. Let's remember there are a lot of women in this country that buy 'Take a Break' magazine......
I looked at one that had in her bio .. "Watching Downton Abbey again so you don't have to"

I was baffled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So the Babettes said

"These trolls are horrinle bullies, like nothing I have ever seen! So shocking and cruel"

"Emma does not deserve the heartbreaking trolling that she deserves"

I looked at one that had in her bio .. "Watching Downton Abbey again so you don't have to"

I was baffled.
I only watched the first series, so would be grateful if she could give me the bare bones of the ones I missed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure it is in reference to some comments on here! I’m sure we have mentioned about how irritating the morning stories are and how she wears her pyjamas all day....is it her way of saying I don’t care what you all think?...
Definitely referring to comments on here. How childish!

Reactions: 4
The thing is, she’s not stupid, far from it. Yet another way to make it the emma show. She will understand the issue fully, but will tell herself it’s a way to get her minions talking to her / about her. As for self catering ??? That’s hilarious. Tell the bloody truth woman.
There are lots of evil geniuses in hell. She's made it easier for God because she's documented all her sins

Reactions: 3
Never heard of Fopperholic! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 I think I’ve led a sheltered Tattle life. I only knew about this site at all through a friend during the MOD scandal (which I think has gone down in Tattle folklore - I’m quite sorry I missed it) and came over during the Susie Verrill hoopla, then found the BM thread.

I’ve read a few things here and there on other threads but not commented as I like those influencers personally (and each to their own).I was invested in the Meldrum one for a little while when she went - then returned (I was mostly concerned about the guinea pigs in fairness, and I believe they’re living a new life, away from the media glare in a preschool. Lucky them).
The don’t think you can be invested in too many threads as some of the move so fast!

Reactions: 5
I picture her followers sat in a dark room ,probably a really bad hoarder ( they have bought every mug Babs made)surrounded by Disney tat but they have never been there,eyes gleaming with fury at the thought of poor Babs upset.Troll hunting and reading on here for proof and crying that Babs is being discussed more than anyone .
Maybe that could feature in the movie .... move over Claire I’ve got this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'Her boy' saying 'hair up, pyjamas on, in your dressing gown' in her latest post can be filed under tit THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. It's so bleeping obvious she just makes this stuff up for instagram and the fact she has completely missed the actual point of the challenge is just another nail in the coffin of her so-called career.

Reactions: 26
Why would you even ask your family something like that? Screams to me that she’s not comfortable in her own skin.
And if my family told me I look my best after I’d just woke up or in pjs then it says to me I’ve let myself go and need to make an effort but babs relishes in it 🥴
They obviously hate the Nana skirts, converse and saltwater sandals as much as we do! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We’ve gone from fajita gate to photo gate in less than a week.
I can’t keep up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I picture her followers sat in a dark room ,probably a really bad hoarder ( they have bought every mug Babs made)surrounded by Disney tat but they have never been there,eyes gleaming with fury at the thought of poor Babs upset.Troll hunting and reading on here for proof and crying that Babs is being discussed more than anyone .
Maybe that could feature in the movie .... move over Claire I’ve got this 🤣
Someone on a recent post said she was their ‘ultimate girl crush’.

She pipped Holly Willoughby, Rihanna and J.Lo to the post, apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
'Her boy' saying 'hair up, pyjamas on, in your dressing gown' in her latest post can be filed under tit THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. It's so bleeping obvious she just makes this stuff up for instagram and the fact she has completely missed the actual point of the challenge is just another nail in the coffin of her so-called career.
I think she should rename her grid, tit that didn't happen! I mean, there's barely anything on it that rings any truth! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has done a bang up job convincing her followers that any commenter that isn’t 110% blowing smoke up her ass must definitely be one of those nasty trolls. She has basically trained them to moderate comments for her. But I’m sure that wasn’t her intention because she is a complete sweetheart and doesn’t have a manipulative bone in her body. She also really loves her kids.

I just can’t understand the mentality of the people that are so devoted to influencers who have absolutely no idea who they are. It makes me wonder if they also love those acquaintances who hit them up on Facebook pretending to be their best friend so they can sell them essential oils?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She has done a bang up job convincing her followers that any commenter that isn’t 110% blowing smoke up her ass must definitely be one of those nasty trolls. She has basically trained them to moderate comments for her. But I’m sure that wasn’t her intention because she is a complete sweetheart and doesn’t have a manipulative bone in her body. She also really loves her kids.

I just can’t understand the mentality of the people that are so devoted to influencers who have absolutely no idea who they are. It makes me wonder if they also love those acquaintances who hit them up on Facebook pretending to be their best friend so they can sell them essential oils?
I wonder this too who are these people blindly following their leader to the point that even constructive nicely phrased comments get absolutely slated. Do these people have no brain? Nothing else to do apart from blindly follow Emma. She has successfully manipulated them to worship her and see nothing negative, its insane. She also never steps in to stop her fans being nasty, even where the initial poster hasn't been so it goes to show trolling only works one way.

Reactions: 15
I think tattle could publish an exposé about 'the hidden truth'. I'd love Emma to review it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.