Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new on here because last week I left her a supportive comment along the lines of advising her to take a break, put the camera down and live in the present. She blocked me. Shows what a horrible women she is. I found a lot of her content very staged and fake. She’s not a great role model for women. Sitting on her arse watching shitts creek all day whilst her followers fund her life style. She’s embarrassing and I really hope she reads this and realised what a parody she is becoming. All for money. I hope it makes her happy, she doesn’t look happy to me...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Well she did want that YouTube channel that Emma lost her mind and set up for her- although it makes much more sense if she is as fame hungry as @Tweacle says. She clearly doesnt educate the kids on the pitfalls of the online life.
Does anyone else remember when Erin entered a singing competition on one of their holidays and Babs tagged Ariana Grande? I would have died at that age if someone had done that to me. I wonder if Erin even knew?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I've always said Nanny San is the reason Emma is so loud, brash, spoilt, self centred and opinionated. Remember the IKEA video from about 6/8 months ago. The pair of them were a disgrace and it seems to me it will be history repeating itself with Emma and Erin 🤷‍♀️
You beat me to it. Have just posted the same. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love to be a fly on the wall in that car journey all the way home from France ... bet her phone is red hot keeping up with all these posts....Hi Babs 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nearly back from her trip? So what she meant to say was her fart was the highlight of the trip...so far

What a manipulative woman

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m new on here because last week I left her a supportive comment along the lines of advising her to take a break, put the camera down and live in the present. She blocked me. Shows what a horrible women she is. I found a lot of her content very staged and fake. She’s not a great role model for women. Sitting on her arse watching shitts creek all day whilst her followers fund her life style. She’s embarrassing and I really hope she reads this and realised what a parody she is becoming. All for money. I hope it makes her happy, she doesn’t look happy to me...
I saw a couple of comments like that, wonder how many of you are now blocked? Must have thought your view "came from the hate site". Seriously, censorship at it's finest... well👏🏻done👏🏻Emma👏🏻. What an echo chamber she exists in.

Reactions: 16
I think some of us knew they were moving for secondary school catchment. (Thanks for confirming this @Tweacle ). As Erin’s going into Year 5, it’s something lots of families consider at that age. I wonder if the secret First Holy Communion has anything to do with it. Doubt Bab will want her kids going to the school she worked at.
It’s interesting that you say she’s fame hungry because that’s exactly the impression I got. Stalking boy bands when she was younger, getting her kitchen opened by local radio and the relentless self-promotions. It’s a shame she uses people though (Louise, Rosie, Giovanna) as they will be laughing at her as she’s on her way back to obscurity.

I blame her parents SAN & Rog for overindulging her as a youngster, perhaps they felt bad for her back problems and spoilt her rotten. Now it’s happening to their grandchild.
Not to mention her almost constant name dropping 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think I remember seeing your post ... simply because there were hardly any saying the truth to her. Had you always lurked on here or have you just had enough of her fakery?? Can you see that we are all more or less saying the same things as you have said but without censorship?

Reactions: 10
This is what I've said all along. She'll end up blocking people just because she can... Bet she's not even sorry.

She's like a dictator of a small country called Babsaria

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw a couple of comments like that, wonder how many of you are now blocked? Must have thought your view "came from the hate site". Seriously, censorship at it's finest... well👏🏻done👏🏻Emma👏🏻. What an echo chamber she exists in.
Exactly, she just deletes any comments she doesn’t like and blocks. She thought I was from here so I joined!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly, she just deletes any comments she doesn’t like and blocks. She thought I was from here so I joined!
The beauty is, you have to be blocked to find this wonderful group of human beings thinking exactly the same as you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think I remember seeing your post ... simply because there were hardly any saying the truth to her. Had you always lurked on here or have you just had enough of her fakery?? Can you see that we are all more or less saying the same things as you have said but without censorship?
No I googled her name after she blocked me and found the site. All made sense then. Her whole account is fake if you can’t comment anything remotely disagreeing with her.

Reactions: 17
Living proof she blocks for no need! Same happened to me. Made a low key comment on something (she clearly took it wrong) 3,2,1 blocked!!

Sorry I haven’t been on much. I’ve been helping @MrsBriggs sort out her emergency room/soundproof bunker...
time for a cigar lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Living proof she blocks for no need! Same happened to me. Made a low key comment on something (she clearly took it wrong) 3,2,1 blocked!!

Sorry I haven’t been on much. I’ve been helping @MrsBriggs sort out her emergency room/soundproof bunker...
time for a cigar lol 😆
Your profile pic !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And Louise’s face when she does is priceless!
Talk about gritting her teeth! 😂
Just watched some of this, I never realised before how much she swears! There was a bastard and an hole before the bleeping witch! Is that what she's always been like, or was she just showing off in front of her mates?! So obnoxious too, constantly talking over everyone!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.