Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, true! If he doesn’t like this whole social media circus anyway, there’s a good chance she wouldn’t tell him. He’d surely put a stop to it straight away if he was a decent parent, which I’d like to think he is.

God, SO many questions. If only these could be chewed over during another couples Q&A! This is stuff I actually want to know!
I just think that it's unfair to be having a go at him without knowing that he knows. If she thinks he'll refuse to let her show them, she might not have told him.

Reactions: 3
If my boyfriend got a screenshot of me saying Babs stop showing us your crusty toe in them Saltwaters .... I can quite confidently say he would not stop talking to me.

Its also quite hard to message someone on Facebook if you're not friends with them as it won't go directly to their inbox and instead goes to a separate inbox and you then have to approve it.

I'm calling BS, show us the screenshot of Shazza sending your hubs those messages.
I told mine about this site and he rolled his eyes and said as long as you aren't telling everyone what a twit I am like you normally do. Poor bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just think that it's unfair to be having a go at him without knowing that he knows. If she thinks he'll refuse to let her show them, she might not have told him.
She's mentioned a few times that he monitors this thread as he has to look out for anything said about their kids apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's mentioned a few times that he monitors this thread as he has to look out for anything said about their kids apparently.
Crikey. Glass houses, much? 🙄

She should monitor her own feed for stuff about the kids. Never mind this one.

Reactions: 19
She says more about her kids than we do. Why doesn't he start monitoring her

Reactions: 11
Would love her to message my husband, he couldn't give be a tit about a wanna be celeb from the gram and her duck wit hubby. That goes for my family also!
She can message my boss to coz spolier alert...... I don't have one unless you class my kids as my masters seeing as I am their snack witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Btw - re the stresses of filming -
These are my terms & conditions:
. I would like my own Winnebago with a large shower unit in case I start an inevitable wobble.
. Fresh Cinammon Swirls, with EXTRA icing sugar, to be delivered every day
. An industrial sized supply of Pimms
. Yankee Candles to be distributed throughout
. Constant internet access to watch videos about people who live in tiny houses
. The little old man from the park to fan my already over-sized ego

That is all. I thank you 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They could message my boss but I wouldn't expect a reply. I haven't had one to the pay rise I asked for in 2016

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Btw - re the stresses of filming -
These are my terms & conditions:
. I would like my own Winnebago with a large shower unit in case I start an inevitable wobble.
. Fresh Cinammon Swirls, with EXTRA icing sugar, to be delivered every day
. An industrial sized supply of Pimms
. Yankee Candles to be distributed throughout
. Constant internet access to watch videos about people who live in tiny houses
. The little old man from the park to fan my already over-sized ego

That is all. I thank you 👍🏻
I'm easy. All I want is for Stephen to make me fajitas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re the film, is it a zany crime caper where babatha and co find the tattle 20 and all kinds of hilarity ensues . Or are you going down the more serious taken type route where she will find you and make you pay?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re the film, is it a zany crime caper where babatha and co find the tattle 20 and all kinds of hilarity ensues . Or are you going down the more serious taken type route where she will find you and make you pay?
We could make it a musical if you want. I've seen some real writing talent in here. Maybe we could take some inspiration from West Side Story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We could make it a musical if you want. I've seen some real writing talent in here. Maybe we could take some inspiration from West Side Story
BM definitely fancies herself in a musical🤣triple threat remember🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to be in Home Bargains bab
OK by me in Home Bargains bab
Everything hauled in Home Bargains bab!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.