Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially as one of the original reasons for therapy was that she worried she made a dick of herself after nights out etc, and spending the next day going over the events of the night before! Wonder if there was a night stuff kicked off? 🤔
Well in the YouTube video I just posted Emma does talk about meeting Louises family. So I feel at one point they were genuinely friends and not just influencer friends for when you need content.

Louise was also asked directly on her instagram Q&A if they were friends and she ignored it.

So yes I think Louise found Brum annoying but something bigger must have kicked off. Out of the two I think Louise is more likely to discuss it BUT I think it will take a couple of years.

Reactions: 10
Especially as one of the original reasons for therapy was that she worried she made a dick of herself after nights out etc, and spending the next day going over the events of the night before! Wonder if there was a night stuff kicked off? 🤔
I seem to recall one vlog with her and Louise where they were discussing AD's and babs seemed really jealous of all the ones Louise gets offered and kept implying they don't pick her because she's brummy, or old. I bet she tried to get so many AD deals and was turned down a lot! I think she thought hanging around with Louise she would get picked by some of her brands. She definitely started Therapy to do with her not getting AD's and wondering why!

I think she probably did embarrass Louise at some event.

Well, I need to go to M&S tomorrow so, if she’s in Harbs, I’ll wear my mask & my visor & my wig & my sunglasses & I’ll walk with a pronounced limp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The reason she got her kitchen opened by the radio station was Joe Lycett did it as a joke so the local radio said right were going to open somebody’s kitchen live on air tomorrow ring in if you want it to be you, babs won. She was friends with the host for a while I believe.

Us brummies are actually much nicer than she is portraying us to be. Not all sweary, loud and brash. She is so in your face. I’m embarrassed.
She's definitely not special for getting her kitchen opened, I remember u could literally ring up and ask for something to be opened, she just made a MASSIVE deal about it, and like it was something only for her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Are these possibly the two fastest moving Babs thread's to Date? Us 20 clever women haven't done bad,,,,,, with a little help from Fajita Gate 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are these possibly the two fastest moving Babs thread's to Date? Us 20 clever women haven't done bad,,,,,, with a little help from Fajita Gate 🤣🤣
Yes they are!

I googled something about her before and it brought up one of her blog posts about getting BTEC Paul to represent her. But apparently he has NOTHING to do with the content she produces!

News Number three! Now this is the most exciting bit. And you will probably think "how the hell has this happened to Emma?". I have signed to a management agency. I KNOW I MEAN THAT IS RIDICULOUS! Someone has approached me to look after me. This means the boring admin based tasks that I spent a lot of my time before school and on the weekend doing will be took over by them. They will be chatting with brands, helping with chasing invoicing which in turn leads me to be able to...

CREATE MORE CONTENT! Which is what I really enjoy doing. For the past year the admin can sometimes get in the way but now I am free to write, take photos, make videos and generally make you smile. The management team will have NOTHING to do with the content I make. There is always going to be the odd #AD here and there (except on my Facebook page) but now I can take a few more photos, hopefully write a bit more and upload longer videos. So the moral of this story is? I've not gone anywhere. I'm not going anywhere. Algorithms have changed, Stephen is still married to me. And whilst I've not got a new baby I have got a new little team who I get to be with and don't have to wipe their arses. Hoorah!

Reactions: 4
I’m new here but have, for a long time, had my doubts about her approach and authenticity. Does anyone remember ages ago she did an Ad for Weight Watchers ready meals on Insta? I was like, hang on, she’s a plus size lady who promotes body confidence and says how happy she is in her skin (which I really admired about her). Why has she also aligned herself with a weightloss brand!?? For me advertising for WW just did not fit with everything she claimed to stand for and felt very disingenuous. That was kind of it for me tbh.

I still followed / follow her but she lost my real interest a while ago and everything is just crap ads and buying tat. Hardly inspiring.

Reactions: 14
It was a bit like a scene from the movies where the reinforcements pour down from hills to help fight the battle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow I left this thread earlier today (for my normal day with my family that i don’t post about 24/7) on page 22 and it’s now on page 40😂😂 got a lot to catch up on🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was a bit like a scene from the movies where the reinforcements pour down from hills to help fight the battle 🤣🤣
Tattlers emerging from everywhere.....
The Original 20
A lot of new ones
And even a few fakes, Hi Emma, Ste, Paul & Nan San 👋👋👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We came armed with peppers, onions and a righteous indignation at her bold lies and manipulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow I left this thread earlier today (for my normal day with my family that i don’t post about 24/7) on page 22 and it’s now on page 40😂😂 got a lot to catch up on🤪
Put the kettle on love & crack open the Blue Riband - you’re in for a long night!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched the how they met video and the two Christmas videos that were posted here - husband is away for work and there’s bugger all on tv. She was just so shrill and shouting over everyone. She’s given me a bloody headache. I don’t know who Katie is but she looked genuinely scared at some points! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched the how they met video and the two Christmas videos that were posted here - husband is away for work and there’s bugger all on tv. She was just so shrill and shouting over everyone. She’s given me a bloody headache. I don’t know who Katie is but she looked genuinely scared at some points! 😳
I thought this too...... these girls looked absolutely flabbergasted at the way loud mouth Babs was carrying on. I reckon she'd been on the Sherry!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.