Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Good Egg for the thread title (48 votes).

As it was so popular, this was the second highest voted thread title (44 votes) by @MrsBriggs:

“Babatha Christie & the mysterious case of the Tattle 20” 👍🏻😂

RECAP: Do we really need one? Last thread lasted 3 days. Babs is currently enjoying a break from the Tattle 20 (those insanely clever women) in DLP after announcing from the hotel bathroom floor that 'we had won'!

Extra recap posted by @Pinkbubble

- Babs says she’s ‘taking back control’ of her life/socials after being slated by a group of super smart women (tattlers or professional women, who knows)
- still posting tit ads on Instagram - to name a few; fajita gate, regattaaarrrrrrrr. (Please take a look yourself)
- reckons her anxiety is through the roof yet is off to Disneyland Paris the second the gates open. Got caught out lying about when she was going by featuring on someone’s Instagram stories.
- still flogging her kids for #ad #gifted #presstrip
- poor Stephen still looks like he can’t wait to leave
- Babs’ house possibly sold but she’s kept it under wraps for now
- Babatha Christie. That is all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Congrats @Good Egg. Have yourself some fajitas to celebrate, hopefully you choose a blanket that isn’t 3000 years old to wrap yourself up in x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
PS Bravo @Islander on the your poetic genius on the previous thread. “No hanky panky but at least he has his manky blanky” finished me. Although I’m sure you missed an opportunity to add “lanky” and “wanky” there somewhere! 🤣

By the way are you Islander as in ‘Island-er’ or ‘I-slander’ as in a horrible libellious troll? 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder whether the person who said they had to change identities ( sounds like bloody James Bond) was in fact Babs ... the whole they have contacted me on FB and have messaged my husband could be construed as - be careful look what happens when you comment on here-or will GolfMum1978 clear it up for us what actually was messaged to them

Reactions: 9
She can message my husband all she likes 😅 while she does it she can tell him all the things her man witch does like the washing, ironing, cleaning, cooking, bathing the kids, doing bedtime with the kids, driving her sister around, doing the garden, buying period cake, removing and inserting tampons, smiling through it all while dead inside and working full time. My husband will piss

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks to @Good Egg for the thread title (48 votes).

As it was so popular, this was the second highest voted thread title (44 votes) by @MrsBriggs:

“Babatha Christie & the mysterious case of the Tattle 20” 👍🏻😂

RECAP: Do we really need one? Last thread lasted 3 days. Babs is currently enjoying a break from the Tattle 20 (those insanely clever women) in DLP after announcing from the hotel bathroom floor that 'we had won'!
This thread title is Golden 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ll post a small recap (add if I’ve missed anything)

- Babs says she’s ‘taking back control’ of her life/socials after being slated by a group of super smart women (tattlers or professional women, who knows)
- still posting tit ads on Instagram - to name a few; fajita gate, regattaaarrrrrrrr. (Please take a look yourself)
- reckons her anxiety is through the roof yet is off to Disneyland Paris the second the gates open. Got caught out lying about when she was going by featuring on someone’s Instagram stories.
- still flogging her kids for #ad #gifted #presstrip
- poor Stephen still looks like he can’t wait to leave
- Babs’ house possibly sold but she’s kept it under wraps for now
- Babatha Christie. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who thinks there will be a grid post/story telling us how angry grandad rodge is? I'm calling bingo

Come at me grandad rodge you must be rabid with the 20 (the 20 sounds like killing Eves The 12)
You should be having stern words with your daughter about how to conduct herself in public

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tuesday they return? Ironic. Tuesday is my day off.

Oh this I can’t wait to see. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.