Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's weird...could have sworn she said Diet Coke, and not Diet Cock in that video?? 🙃🙃

How wonderfully inconsistent 🙄
Yes you are correct she does say that!...seriously pathetic video from all 3 of them but it really shows how ott Babs is when trying to make friends!

Hi guys, this is my first post on here after reading for a while, but after the crying on the bathroom floor story I just had to join in! As someone from Birmingham myself I don’t think she sells Birmingham at all, also really hoping her next move is nowhere by me!!!! Thanks for always keeping me entertained on here, glad I finally plucked up the courage to make my first comment 😊
Welcome! I am new and loving it on here!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s backkkkk. That voice just irritates me, it’s like she needs to clear her throat 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s backkkkk. That voice just irritates me, it’s like she needs to clear her throat 🙄
so. Bloody. Fake. “Feels awks” I’d be mortified if I melted down worse than a toddler because someone “spoilt” my crappy tik tok montage of going to DLP. Here’s the thing the tik tok was crap you shoulda just said “for once my fam come first see ya on the other side”

even grinch takes a day off a week - I bloody dislike her but she has a day off 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
“Today we are having a house day, cleaning, pootling.” Aka “we’re packing and don’t want to tell you we’re moving”.

Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion

To be mortified, or not to be mortified, that is the question

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My thread suggestion:

Babs enjoyed her 3 day break, be a big girl, own up, tell us it’s all fake.

Reactions: 17
If she is mortified, she needs to tell her face and voice, because she looks and sounds SMUG AS duck. How can she go from bathroom floor breakdown to that in a couple of days? Even in the most magical place on Earth. Surely even the Babettes will see through that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right. I have to have a rant (shocker) I’m pissed off at most people that are doing the blackandwhitechallenge without actually knowing what it’s about. But Babs doing it has really boiled my PISS.
It’s to make people aware of the massive amounts of female honicide in turkey - mainly at the hands of their partners through DV and the fact Turkey is basically trying to remove the law that makes DV illegal. The black and white photos are what is splashed over the media of the victims.
Yes, babs the same domestic violence you joked about. Just another bandwagon, huh? 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Right. I have to have a rant (shocker) I’m pissed off at most people that are doing the blackandwhitechallenge without actually knowing what it’s about. But Babs doing it has really boiled my PISS.
It’s to make people aware of the massive amounts of female honicide in turkey - mainly at the hands of their partners through DV and the fact Turkey is basically trying to remove the law that makes DV illegal. The black and white photos are what is splashed over the media of the victims.
Yes, babs the same domestic violence you joked about. Just another bandwagon, huh? 🤬🤬
I’d seen it all over my feed but had no idea that’s what it was for and like you say half the people doing it don’t seem to know either. She’s turned it into a frigging post about having a pyjama day.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I’d seen it all over my feed but had no idea that’s what it was for and like you say half the people doing it don’t seem to know either. She’s turned it into a frigging post about having a pyjama day.
Not just that. She's turned it into another post about how much the people in her life adore her. It's bizarre.

• Angry
All the have to do in their post is to acknowledge what it’s for, tag pages that have more information on femicide and the Istanbul Convention and it gets the word out there.

Don’t be a hypocrite as you’ve joked about DV and turn it into me looking good in my manky dressing gown. Just do some research and stop jumping on the latest fecking bandwagon. I think it’s the joking about DV in the past that’s the part that has really wound me up. So ok to smash your husbands face in but you support women in DV situations. twit

Not just that. She's turned it into another post about how much the people in her life adore her. It's bizarre.
everyone adores her 🙄

Reactions: 17
Just seen her black and white photo post, pretty disappointed in you Brummy. No mention whatsoever about the real reason why this challenge was created. Nope, it's got to be all about you all the time, how much your family love you blah blah blah. Such a narcissist!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen her black and white photo post, pretty disappointed in you Brummy. No mention whatsoever about the real reason why this challenge was created. Nope, it's got to be all about you all the time, how much your family love you blah blah blah. Such a narcissist!
I’m so pleased it wasn’t just me that was pissed at it

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200729-075436.png

What's the bet this poor Babette will be blocked for pointing out something perfectly valid?

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Alison Perry asked in her stories yesterday what the point of the challenge is. I’ve no idea if she followed up on this, but pretty confident someone would’ve informed her. I commend her for finding out BEFORE taking part herself.

I didn’t know the reason behind the challenge either but I would like to think, if I had a large audience and social media was my career, I’d research it, too.

so. Bloody. Fake. “Feels awks” I’d be mortified if I melted down worse than a toddler because someone “spoilt” my crappy tik tok montage of going to DLP. Here’s the thing the tik tok was crap you shoulda just said “for once my fam come first see ya on the other side”

even grinch takes a day off a week - I bloody dislike her but she has a day off 🤷🏼‍♀️
Read this and thought well yes the Grinch has pretty much every day off other than Christmas?? And realised you mean Hinch don't you, not the actual Grinch 😂 I need more sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Read this and thought well yes the Grinch has pretty much every day off other than Christmas?? And realised you mean Hinch don't you, not the actual Grinch 😂 I need more sleep.
she is the grinch. The grinch that stole cleaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was confused, too 🤣🙈 But then don’t know much about The Grinch - or Mrs Hinch! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If there’s a bandwagon you’ll see our Brummy clinging onto the back of it for dear life.
I hate these ‘post a photo of yourself’ things. They are just an excuse for people to post pictures of themselves looking amazing (apart from Brummy) and generally raise no awareness of anything. Look at Brummy, with her big platform, she has done NOTHING for the actual cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.