Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! It is cringeworthy! Louise soon realised that it wasn’t the drugs at all! Babs is like that permanently! Also notice how she doesn’t say diet cocks!!
I’m sure the whole diet cocks thing started as a typo a few months ago and now she just won’t let it die, it’s ridiculous and immature and hardly “family friendly” like she tries to say her channel is (before the flashing Ste incident). Every time she says it it makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 9
She is a despicable woman. That picture of Ethan is horrendous. I read the article that ultimate girl gang posted yesterday and I was horrified to learn about what people do with children’s pictures (sorry if it’s already been discussed, I haven’t had chance to catch up yet).
I am also so embarrassed for Babatha with this whole episode. The only ‘influencers’ who mentioned the meltdown were ass-licking Alison Perry and hanger-on sprinkles and sparkles (or whatever she’s called) I think? I don’t think anyone else even said anything? Happy to be corrected if I missed the tidal wave of support 😁
Ha, the only person I saw posting was ptwm, not exactly the type I'd want in my corner! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to feel a bit sorry for her, thinking that Louise and some of the other influencer Mums thought they were above her but now see Brummy as a nasty piece of work and a clunking embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
haha I actually think when she saw this video and thumbnail she thought she was going to be as rich and famous as Zoella. What a sleazy woman trying to weasel her way up the influencer ladder just to get ahead. Have people invite her into their homes and show her kindness when all she ever cared about was fame and fortune. That's what Louise realised and why she dropped Babs. I'm glad the other influencers don't come to her rescue, because she couldn't give a flying fajita about how she treats others as long as Babs gets what Babs wants. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the mum influencers goss about how more and more embarrassingly unhinged she seems
I honestly cannot watch that! As soon as she starts brown nosing my toes start curling. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
haha I actually think when she saw this video and thumbnail she thought she was going to be as rich and famous as Zoella. What a sleazy woman trying to weasel her way up the influencer ladder just to get ahead. Have people invite her into their homes and show her kindness when all she ever cared about was fame and fortune. That's what Louise realised and why she dropped Babs. I'm glad the other influencers don't come to her rescue, because she couldn't give a flying fajita about how she treats others as long as Babs gets what Babs wants. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the mum influencers goss about how more and more embarrassingly unhinged she seems
Jeez I know! For a while I had been thinking she has totally lost it with all these crazy posts! And I thought but is it just me?...glad I’ve found you all here! They must have a good goss about her!

I'd like to see us more as Bond girls but think the reality would be more suburban

1595929615300.png

maybe with a cigar as suggested by @MrsBriggs

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Completely going against ride guidelines emma, sure it’s only your child’s neck that could end up permanently damaged not like you seem to give much of a tit about them anyway putting pictures of Ethan up like that 🤬🤬 also she knew exactly what she was going by putting those stories up of her on the bathroom floor. It’s classic Trisha Paytas, who babs even referenced in the video. “I’m sat on the floor how Trisha paytas of me” Everyone knows fine well when they see a Trisha paytas thumbnail of her one the kitchen floor that it’s a “breakdown video” she doesn’t have an original bone in her body.
180A8817-FECD-47F3-B40C-A4B577BD3285.jpeg
D24D0ECA-CE6B-4715-9A05-38A45D025EE2.png
9AA893E4-9A69-4750-9A8E-D988661BDB61.png

• Wow
  • Sad
No one knows for sure, but she's presumably referring to the 20 most prolific posters?? Still- why by SO bothered about 20 of us when you have 1000s who think your great?
Cos she’s a nasty piece of work who is intent on revenge. Take it from me 😕

Reactions: 14
She is not in tune with most people.She was very lucky ,she continued to make lots of money during lockdown with her crappy Ads and now throwing it in people faces how many holidays she has got booked for this year.Most people have lost so much money whilst either being furloughed or loosing their jobs.One of my kids is self employed and I have had to pay their wages for the last three months just for them to be able to pay all their monthly outgoings and commitments....she needs to start thinking about what people have faced and continue to face at the minute.Dont rub it in,try being a bit more humble Babs and maybe think about giving back !

She copies everyones tiktoks...I watched Rosie Ramsey ( who I really like ) do the hands in the pants dance .... couple of hours later there’s Babs doing it as well and almost taking credit for it .

Reactions: 19
I'd like to see us more as Bond girls but think the reality would be more suburban

View attachment 194397

maybe with a cigar as suggested by @MrsBriggs
We could be like the calendar girls, but instead of a nude calendar we'll wear our Tattle uniforms (looks a bit like a scouts uniform with a witches cape attached if you were wondering). For the month of July we'll all be huddled on the bathroom floor.

We'll use the profits to build Tattleland. A theme park where you can go and queue to have a selfie with your favourite tattler...and more...

if she is consumed with the idea of revenge she'll NEVER be happy. Doesn't matter where she moves, how much she earns, how many followers she has, she'll always feel dissatisfied

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is not in tune with most people.She was very lucky ,she continued to make lots of money during lockdown with her crappy Ads and now throwing it in people faces how many holidays she has got booked for this year.Most people have lost so much money whilst either being furloughed or loosing their jobs.One of my kids is self employed and I have had to pay their wages for the last three months just for them to be able to pay all their monthly outgoings and commitments....she needs to start thinking about what people have faced and continue to face at the minute.Dont rub it in,try being a bit more humble Babs and maybe think about giving back !

She copies everyones tiktoks...I watched Rosie Ramsey ( who I really like ) do the hands in the pants dance .... couple of hours later there’s Babs doing it as well and almost taking credit for it .
I know she really doesn’t have a clue! Even if she did feel a bit down at first with everything going on why would you post it all? Think about what you are putting out there but she never does! Does she even have a business plan?...she copies them but so badly! She looks ridiculous!

Oh dear I’ve missed what’s happened here... has she targeted you, what for? Standing up for child exploitation? Calling out her bullshit?
duck me.

Reactions: 1
We could be like the calendar girls, but instead of a nude calendar we'll wear our Tattle uniforms (looks a bit like a scouts uniform with a witches cape attached if you were wondering). For the month of July we'll all be huddled on the bathroom floor.

We'll use the profits to build Tattleland. A theme park where you can go and queue to have a selfie with your favourite tattler...and more...

if she is consumed with the idea of revenge she'll NEVER be happy. Doesn't matter where she moves, how much she earns, how many followers she has, she'll always feel dissatisfied
Can there be ‘insanely clever’ badges included or even mugs? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.