Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah well you see my back is very very bad, it is broken in 75 places, I did it rolling of the sofa In my manky blanket.

Be right back the kids wanted me to show them how to do a cartwheel which leads into a back flip followed by handstand into the crab.
You were jus roll-ing
Sounds like you've got the worst pretend bad back, so for you I'll make sure we have enough budget for a tampon removal AND insertion man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Unless my original theory that Babatha has manufactured this elaborate trolls/bathroom breakdown sequence in order to just have a few days off while also maintaining engagement figures, it must be absolutely KILLING her not to be posting.

Reactions: 9
You were jus roll-ing
Sounds like you've got the worst pretend bad back, so for you I'll make sure we have enough budget for a tampon removal AND insertion man
Aww thanks, I am having a hot cock and a full period cake that feeds 12 people to celebrate now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the film I see Nicholas Lyndhurst for Ste. I am thinking Denise Welch in a wig for Babs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm easy. All I want is for Stephen to make me fajitas
I'll play my role for free,,,,,, well, when I say free, If Ste could see his way to do my ironing while I'm on set we'll call it quits 🙌

Unless my original theory that Babatha has manufactured this elaborate trolls/bathroom breakdown sequence in order to just have a few days off while also maintaining engagement figures, it must be absolutely KILLING her not to be posting.
This was my theory too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Btw - re the stresses of filming -
These are my terms & conditions:
. I would like my own Winnebago with a large shower unit in case I start an inevitable wobble.
. Fresh Cinammon Swirls, with EXTRA icing sugar, to be delivered every day
. An industrial sized supply of Pimms
. Yankee Candles to be distributed throughout
. Constant internet access to watch videos about people who live in tiny houses
. The little old man from the park to fan my already over-sized ego

That is all. I thank you 👍🏻
I’ll pop a bath bomb bath bomb in for the relaxing bath after a hard days filming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm thinking Barnum for some Musical inspiration. Nothing Disney, that's far too obvious, and its fitting with the Circus her life has become 🎪

Reactions: 8
Babs may visit the Moulin Rouge whilst she's there to show them her prawn cracker dance from her highlights tab! 💃💃💃💃

Where's all my soul tatlas?
Lemme hear ya'll flow, tatlas
Hey tatla, go tatla, soul tatla, flow tatla
Hey tatla, go tatla, soul tatla, go tatla

She met Mickey Mouse down in Ol' Disneyland
Social distancing on the street.
He said 'Hello, hey Babs, dya want some Old El Paso?'
Oh? Uh-oh.

Mickey, Minnie, ya ya da da
Mickey, Minnie, ya ya here.
Mocha hot cock drinking station.
Have a Pimms N Lemonade.

🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Babs may visit the Moulin Rouge whilst she's there to show them her prawn cracker dance from her highlights tab! 💃💃💃💃

Where's all my soul tatlas?
Lemme hear ya'll flow, tatlas
Hey tatla, go tatla, soul tatla, flow tatla
Hey tatla, go tatla, soul tatla, go tatla

She met Mickey Mouse down in Ol' Disneyland
Social distancing on the street.
He said 'Hello, hey Babs, dya want some Old El Paso?'
Oh? Uh-oh.

Mickey, Minnie, ya ya da da
Mickey, Minnie, ya ya here.
Mocha hot cock drinking station.
Have a Pimms N Lemonade.

🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷
Sung that in my head, in tune, and with all the different voices. It was EPIC 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well with a weekend away (which I didn't document every second of, take note Babs) and a day at werk today I've just been catching up on the last thread now this.

With regards to a tattle leaflet to rival Babs how about "Tittle tales from the tattle twenty"?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s been done by a few Influencers as I’ve seen it mentioned on other threads. If your profile pic on insta is same as your fb one they can find you that way.

If their old profile on here posted a screenshot of a comment they left on babs insta then ‘they’ know her Instagram 🤷‍♀️

That’s why it’s best to keep it on Tattle.
I don't think it's that unless they've been aware of me for a really long time, because I have different photos on there. I think it's from a comment I've left on her insta and them somehow finding my husband's insta, which isn't private, and seeing my comments on his account, and then finding his fb and then finding me.

I think Instagram links accounts to other accounts and suggests them.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Sung that in my head, in tune, and with all the different voices. It was EPIC 👏🏻
Love this 🤣

And one for the Babette's

Hey Babette's, go Babettes, follow me Babettes
Or I'll smash ya faces Babettes!

She got a followin' down on old Instagram
Flashing her crack on tik tok
She said "come on, hey my Babs"
You wanna see stes hot cock?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine if Ste is secretly one of the Insanely Clever 20 and thats how he vents all his frustration! Would be even better than MODgate! 🤣
Or her sister There’s somebody who said something about her yesterday and I thought “Ooh are you Claire?” I would love it if she was here. Give us a nod Ms Wetton if you’re one of the 20

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.