Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aah here comes babs, galloping in on another bandwagon.....and getting it wrong again🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure it is in reference to some comments on here! I’m sure we have mentioned about how irritating the morning stories are and how she wears her pyjamas all day....is it her way of saying I don’t care what you all think?...
clearly she does 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Cracking up 😂

Seriously, Claire - how are you getting on with this film script? Because there’s a lot of material here. I feel like we’re just gifting you this stuff now.
It definitely needs to be a musical! I'm envisaging a huge group number
"She's got Trooooollllls, they're multiplying,
But she's taking back control,
The love the Babettes are supplying...
Its RECTIFYING!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It definitely needs to be a musical! I'm envisaging a huge group number
"She's got Trooooollllls, they're multiplying,
But she's taking back control,
The love the Babettes are supplying...
Its RECTIFYING!!!"
It's MORTIFYING*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So her babettes are now on “troll” lookout.
How about if she looked into something before jumping on the band wagon she wouldn’t have this problem.

The babettes really are bab struck 🤦🏼‍♀️
Feed the trolls? Pointing out that she did a self serving post rather than reference the situation its suppose to highlight and bring attention to? Thats a trolling comment? Right ...

How can you argue logic with a person that believes anything beyond ass kissing is considered trolling?

Show me an intelligent Babette and I'll show you a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's telling that both of her children said she looked best in her pyjamas and she should just wear them all day. That's obviously how they're used to seeing her. Also, Stephen thinks she looks her best when she's just woken up? How would he know what that looks like? We all see it more than he does!
I was just about to say this,,,,,
Again- this is blatantly aimed at Tattle! Stephen likes her when she's just woken up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that because he hasn't put his contact lenses in yet. Or cos he's had a good 12 hour break from you and his annoyance levels have reset!
Emma, you are a skanky lazy liar and spend most of your time in your filthy dressing gown as it is. Try and dress it up as much as you like. Its not normal to be that lazy!!!!

Reactions: 16
I reckon she thinks because there is no dining plan and they’ve had to figure it out themselves she classed that as self catering
Because she actually wouldn't know what the real definition of Self Catering is!? Its called being a combination of thick and lazy.

Reactions: 8
I was just about to say this,,,,,
Again- this is blatantly aimed at Tattle! Stephen likes her when she's just woken up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that because he hasn't put his contact lenses in yet. Or cos he's had a good 12 hour break from you and his annoyance levels have reset!
Emma, you are a skanky lazy liar and spend most of your time in your filthy dressing gown as it is. Try and dress it up as much as you like. Its not normal to be that lazy!!!!
He never sees her when she wakes up! He is downstairs with the kids! As if any of them have made these comments...it is so pathetic!!

Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure it is in reference to some comments on here! I’m sure we have mentioned about how irritating the morning stories are and how she wears her pyjamas all day....is it her way of saying I don’t care what you all think?...
It is absolutely this!

Reactions: 3
I can’t even talk about the #challengeaccepted mess because it’s getting me so angry.
I will however rant about her Disney tips on her Disney account. You can’t even see the markers for characters or queues etc because it all photos of them (mainly the kids). If you’re trying to share tips for people on what the parks are like just now surely you’d take clear pictures of all the warnings/measures in place? She just misses the mark with EVERYTHING. I do genuinely think she needs to take an extended period of time away from social media, it’s a car crash waiting to happen.

Reactions: 19
It's telling that both of her children said she looked best in her pyjamas and she should just wear them all day. That's obviously how they're used to seeing her. Also, Stephen thinks she looks her best when she's just woken up? How would he know what that looks like? We all see it more than he does!
Why would you even ask your family something like that? Screams to me that she’s not comfortable in her own skin.
And if my family told me I look my best after I’d just woke up or in pjs then it says to me I’ve let myself go and need to make an effort but babs relishes in it 🥴

Reactions: 11
He likes her when she’s just woken up aye?

so when he’s got up from his tiny child’s bunk bed in his sons bedroom, got the kids up, got them dressed, got them breakfast and got himself ready for work and then old hatchet face herself drags her sweaty gunt out of her pit, looking like that..... yeaaaahhhhhhhh I’m sure he looks at her and thinks how lucky he is and how much of a catch she is..... not!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.