Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
Oh, I didn’t mean my comment as a thread title 😂😂
Ah well, nice to know it came second without me even realising it was being counted 👍🏻

I’m hoping BM stays away for as long as possible.
I’m reckon I’m going to need eyes in the back of my head on her return.
Hell hath no fury like a BM scorned - let’s hope her anger towards the Tattle 20 isn’t taken out on the Briggs 1 😳😖
I’ll get some T- Shirts printed ‘free Mrs Briggs’. I’ll get GNVQ Sue on the case... £10 all in - black and white stripes yeah? Cos we loves a mum stripe

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Awhenny

VIP Member
Also, trying to make "cock" a thing....could dodgy folk searching for actual cock not then come across her stories and then see pics of her innocent kids? It all turns my stomach to be honest. I dont even think i can hate watch her anymore.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

LadyKate

So her babettes are now on “troll” lookout.
How about if she looked into something before jumping on the band wagon she wouldn’t have this problem.

The babettes really are bab struck 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m sorry but the “feed the trolls” reminds me of the pidgeon lady in Mary Poppins. Imagine Babs on a bench in her local park, in her pjs and dressing gown going “feed the trolls, tuppance a bag.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I can't cope with the challenge accepted. Every single post I've seen, they've used it as a women blindly supporting women post, with zero info on what its actually about. I saw @lalalaletmeexplain post stories about it yesterday and was shocked to see what it is actually about, then pissed off that its being banded about for women of privilege to make eachother feel beautiful bla bla bla 🙄 not a single one mentioned the real reason behind it, and I'm sure that's because none of them know, they all assumed that its just another "show a lady u love them", #bekind, narcissistic, kiss ass, bullshit hashtag 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬
And to add to my rant, she hasn't mentioned the person that tagged her because I bet no one has!
Rosie Ramsey has posted one and even stated in the caption that she's not sure what it is about. I mean, at least she has been honest, but wouldn't you try and find out or, er, not post it??

• Wow

waywithwords

Side note: pyjamas during the day confuses me a bit. If you’re unwell, hungover, a new mother, it’s Christmas, you’re a small child or in an emotional black hole*, I think I can get it. But just on any old day? A Wednesday in July - and a warm, sunny Wednesday at that?

Is it me? Am I weird?! Is this a ‘thing’? Am I missing out on a world of watching ‘Bargain Hunt’ while in the comfort of a spotty towelling robe?

I noticed on one of BM’s decorating videos recently that she was decorating in her pyjamas and dressing gown, which seemed like the least practical clothing for such a task (any professional painter/decorators out there with an opinion on this? I’m pretty sure I don’t recall Anna Ryder-Richardson wearing a pair of Aboo PJs back on ‘Changing Rooms’...).

I was even more baffled by the fact she said she showered that morning, then changed into clean pyjamas for the rest of the day. Why not just wear...what’s that word? Hang on...it’ll come to me...

CLOTHES! That’s it. Clothes. Why not just wear actual clothes?

*Oh....💭 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Awhenny

VIP Member
Im 2 years younger than her...i have never bent over and did a surprise "mum trump". I like to think of myself as still young. Why is she so intent on acting as if she is ancient?? She is one numb step away from a wolf sweater that you order off one of the supplements.

• Haha
Omg is asda customer services gonna screen shot my review of some shitty customer service I received in 2014 and send it to my husband???

I can't deal with the suspense anymore

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I don’t see the issue with her not talking about her house being sold. I do believe she’s received threats and I remember when everyone found out her address, if it was me I would probably keep it quiet and move because I would be genuinely scared for my family having lots of online people who hate me knowing where I live 😬
She hasn't received any threats. What on earth are you talking about?

Her husband was on Company House as he has his own business and he used their address as the company address so people mentioned on here they knew where she lived but NOBODY posted her address and the Mods also posted to say that even if someone had it would be removed as it is against the rules but they keep a copy of everything and nobody posted the actual address. Some people posted how to find the address but then even some of those comments were removed.

Someone previously mentioned Organised_Motherhood who doesn't show her kids or husband. She also does not film near where she lives or talk about where she lives. You see a few rooms in her house but never the front of her house. That's the sensible way to do it. Not share everything like babs does and make it easy for people to know where you live. That's her fault, not ours.

Plus what did you think we were going to do? All turn up at her door? Get a grip and don't try and make out she received threats. That's just baiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

GildedButterfly

Snuggle in bed, grab a cuppa and watch something a little different? .... a montage of Disneyland Paris and two privileged children. Wow that got me over hump day - thanks Bab, I'd be lost without you my darling.

And you know what you should feel mortified, because the day before your tantrum was the day a high profile case was given the most disgusting verdict and a woman who lost her husband and the life she once knew got no justice. I refuse to say any name due to not wanting to link good and honest people to this selfish slob.

Then we have you crying on the floor saying you can't do it because you got called out over a lie.

You should stay embarrassed and mortified because YOUR actions were disgusting. If I had what she did I would feel far too ashamed to come back.

• Heart
Whilst I agree that the things she says about her husband on line are terrible (my husband would probably divorce me if I said the same things about him) I don’t actually feel that sorry for him. In my opinion he enables her and a prime example of this is that absolutely awful photo last week of her flashing him. She would have had to set the camera up and brief him about what he was doing and he agreed just like he agreed to take the photos of her in the bath with articles covering her modesty which I think is just weird!! You can’t tell me he is that stupid that he had no idea where those photos were destined to turn up! As much as she states he hates social media he is happy to get involved in the adds 🤑🤑🤑 It is his responsibility as a parent to be interested in what his wife shares online especially when it directly concerns himself and their children and has every right to say enough and I don’t want you to do this anymore even if that means he has to deal with a BM tantrum. It’s one thing if social media is negatively affecting the person doing it but if I found out that my husbands on line career was putting our children’s safety at risk whether that be directly or indirectly we would have to seriously reconsider his career or certainly what he shares. In my opinion he enjoys the money and the lifestyle her online career provides just as much as she does.
Totally agree, he is just as stupid as she is.
I love my husband and it wouldn't cross my mind to humiliate him in front of the world, if I did he would be devestated.
I have just showed my husband some of the stuff she has said about ste and made him do for the gram

#wanting to smash his face in

#put his children's private photos on Facebook for anyone to use

#laugh at his small dick

#make out he is a servant in his own home

#fantasise about my exs

#make him wear stupid shit for photos online

#make it known that he has to sleep in her sons bunk bed not the actual marital bed

#send him out to intimidate people

#send people to actively search out their home address

#leave him ill in bed while going out for a family meal and slating him for risking their holiday the next day if he is still unwell. Then them risking all the other passangers by flying while poorly

#telling people he removed her tampons

#making him take degrading photos

My husband said he would leave me if I ever treated him like that and cannot believe a grown man could let himself be so downtrodden. He said she is vile

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Thanks to @Good Egg for the thread title (48 votes).

As it was so popular, this was the second highest voted thread title (44 votes) by @MrsBriggs:

“Babatha Christie & the mysterious case of the Tattle 20” 👍🏻😂

RECAP: Do we really need one? Last thread lasted 3 days. Babs is currently enjoying a break from the Tattle 20 (those insanely clever women) in DLP after announcing from the hotel bathroom floor that 'we had won'!

Extra recap posted by @Pinkbubble

- Babs says she’s ‘taking back control’ of her life/socials after being slated by a group of super smart women (tattlers or professional women, who knows)
- still posting shit ads on Instagram - to name a few; fajita gate, regattaaarrrrrrrr. (Please take a look yourself)
- reckons her anxiety is through the roof yet is off to Disneyland Paris the second the gates open. Got caught out lying about when she was going by featuring on someone’s Instagram stories.
- still flogging her kids for #ad #gifted #presstrip
- poor Stephen still looks like he can’t wait to leave
- Babs’ house possibly sold but she’s kept it under wraps for now
- Babatha Christie. That is all.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Who shouted bingo for Tuesday? She couldn’t even go 3 whole days without posting.
Glad she realises what a dick she was over her outburst although WE all know that’s her just being manipulative so the babettes fo the nooooo I completely understand I would have done the same 🙄

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Apparently so,,,,,
She's an even bigger dick than we all thought. What a way to come back 🤦‍♀️
The irony is, it just proves she thinks we were right. Otherwise if her actions were justified she'd be standing by them. Not saying she's feeling silly etc. Bore off Emma, let it go.
What she means is, "I feel better now you've all stroked my ego with your outpouring of love and concern after the ridiculous over the top act I put on just so i didn't have to entertain you Babette's this weekend. I now feel totally validated in my online persona because you all adore me. Thanks for continuing to buy my fibs and fund my lifestyle. Love you lots (you absolute muppets) 😘". If she feels silly at all it's because there was 0 outpouring of support from her fellow influencers, who know she is toxic, so now she has to downplay it.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Jesus Christ on a unicycle if there is one ride at Disneyland Paris that is not suitable for someone who has just had neck surgery it's Crushes Coaster. It's a rollercoaster ride so has the standard rollercoaster g's but the individual cars also spin. Often without you realising it's about to happen because it's a "dark ride" (i.e. it's in the dark). The amount that you are thrown around on that ride is why I won't go on it (I only know what it's like from friends and YT videos). When people regularly come off that ride saying about how much their neck hurts, why would you allow your daughter who hasn't actually been discharged from her neck operation ride it? I'd like to think she wouldn't let Erin have a bath with a toaster because it's stupid and dangerous, so why is she letting her go on rides? And Ste is equally to blame for this.

• Angry
  • Sad

GildedButterfly

I'm confused too. Unless you know BM2 in real life?
If my boyfriend got a screenshot of me saying Babs stop showing us your crusty toe in them Saltwaters .... I can quite confidently say he would not stop talking to me.

Its also quite hard to message someone on Facebook if you're not friends with them as it won't go directly to their inbox and instead goes to a separate inbox and you then have to approve it.

I'm calling BS, show us the screenshot of Shazza sending your hubs those messages.

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
I used to feel a bit sorry for her, thinking that Louise and some of the other influencer Mums thought they were above her but now see Brummy as a nasty piece of work and a clunking embarrassment.
Every time I have seen her in a video with other people including Louise, Katie and I hate to say it, even Rebecca Meldrum (😱) she comes across as a mean girl. She is sarcastic and makes lots of jokes at other people’s expense. She was flat out rude to Katie on many occasions but even managed to make Louise look uncomfortable and she doesn’t seem like a wallflower by any means. I wouldn’t even begrudge her for that if she was just honest about who she is, but she prefers to try and maintain the illusion that she is a humble, quirky Disney loving geek who doesn’t fit in with the cool girl influencers but is super brave for existing in her plus size body and just wants to make us all smile, all for a meagre part time teacher’s wage.

I. Just. Don’t. Buy. It. Sorry. Emma.

I truely think she knows we are into something which is why she seems to take comments on here way more personally than other influencers.

• Heart