Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's odd that she is so apologetic now, isn't it? Someone in her family or her management must have told her to stop being so ridiculously dramatic after she messed up with the ad.
Or it could be that she's desperate to share Disney content to rake in the ££££ as her other content is boring.

Reactions: 14
I feel like a lot of time and effort has gone into her holiday highlights. She’s probably spent ages deliberating over how to approach it. They come across (to the Babbettes I guess) as very happy and positive. I hope she did really have a nice time being a nice mum to her nice family.

Babatha, if you’re reading here, why not approach #Ads in the way Jess from Only Girl does. She puts a lot of effort into presenting them well and making them informative. I don’t begrudge those kind of ads. You have a big following, treat them with some respect. As someone else said, honesty and transparency go a long way in the fake world of insta. You could have said, “you may have noticed I’ve been doing more #Ad content lately, and it’s afforded us a couple of holidays away over the summer. Thank you to everyone who engages with my #Ads. Love you lots 😘
Don’t treat people like the big mugs you love so much!

Reactions: 24
It's odd that she is so apologetic now, isn't it? Someone in her family or her management must have told her to stop being so ridiculously dramatic after she messed up with the ad.
Or it could be that she's desperate to share Disney content to rake in the ££££ as her other content is boring.
I don't think Disney will be the ones calling us to buy Babs The Movie, maybe Sky....or National Geographic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her story is interesting. Clearly the meltdown was planned to garner sympathy, increase engagement and allow her a weekend off but I think she realises it hasn’t played right to viewers. As usual, lacking in authenticity.

The sting for Babs must be the fact she’s had zero support from other influencers.

Reactions: 19
I feel like a lot of time and effort has gone into her holiday highlights. She’s probably spent ages deliberating over how to approach it. They come across (to the Babbettes I guess) as very happy and positive. I hope she did really have a nice time being a nice mum to her nice family.

Babatha, if you’re reading here, why not approach #Ads in the way Jess from Only Girl does. She puts a lot of effort into presenting them well and making them informative. I don’t begrudge those kind of ads. You have a big following, treat them with some respect. As someone else said, honesty and transparency go a long way in the fake world of insta. You could have said, “you may have noticed I’ve been doing more #Ad content lately, and it’s afforded us a couple of holidays away over the summer. Thank you to everyone who engages with my #Ads. Love you lots 😘
Jodie who I love on shoestring renovation does this. She always thanks her followers and says without them she wouldn't get the opportunity to do ads so she tries to ensure that her ads fit in with her brand. I can only remember two that she's done recently... Magazine subscription (around the time she was making bookshelves) and rightmove (she's a renovation page).

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't know how she can go from deep depression/upset/anxiety what ever yoou want to call it, to "hi Iam back and fabulous". Its all a front! Under the smile and acting stupid she has a problem that needs help not bouncing straight back online because you are addicted to over sharing your famiily life to stranger to make you feel like a better person!

Reactions: 18
tit I’m out all day today, going to miss all the drama🤪🤣 wonder if I’ll make a bet on how many pages we get through today. Or if we will have to make a new thread😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's it? She just feels a "bit silly"? She just had an "outburst"?

I have outbursts all the time, when I'm struggling to hit a deadline, when I'm upset worrying about the kids, when I'm tired and snappy. I don't sit on the bathroom floor on holiday saying "you've won!!!! I can't do this!!" I don't film myself in an absolute state, make people worry about me then decide I was just a bit daft and had a bit of an outburst...

Way to make a mockery of mental health. 🙄

Reactions: 35
Her story is interesting. Clearly the meltdown was planned to garner sympathy, increase engagement and allow her a weekend off but I think she realises it hasn’t played right to viewers. As usual, lacking in authenticity.

The sting for Babs must be the fact she’s had zero support from other influencers.
We see though Babs and her BS but when the other influencers do to, that’s what makes it interesting. They normally love a group hug about one of their own being upset!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's it? She just feels a "bit silly"? She just had an "outburst"?

I have outbursts all the time, when I'm struggling to hit a deadline, when I'm upset worrying about the kids, when I'm tired and snappy. I don't sit on the bathroom floor on holiday saying "you've won!!!! I can't do this!!" I don't film myself in an absolute state, make people worry about me then decide I was just a bit daft and had a bit of an outburst...

Way to make a mockery of mental health. 🙄
sitting on the bathroom floor and filming it must be a coping mechanism they teach you at private therapy

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Exactly! The lack of effort in her ads just makes her look pathetic! I think she made over 200 posts during lockdown which were so unnecessary. Why didn’t she plan the ads including in carefully and use a bit more creativity and thought? Oh I forgot she was too busy lying in her pit, homeschooling the kids for an hour then watching boxsets!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She changes her mental health situation more than she changes her knickers. Is she sure she taught at a school and wasn't actually just made to stay there until she was mature enough to be released into society (still far too soon). That photo of ethan with his tongue out looking like he is about to suck on his crepe is probably not the best photo to put out there babs you moron 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She changes her mental health situation more than she changes her knickers. Is she sure she taught at a school and wasn't actually just made to stay there until she was mature enough to be released into society (still far too soon). That photo of ethan with his tongue out looking like he is about to suck on his crepe is probably not the best photo to put out there babs you moron 🤦🏼‍♀️
oh my goodness, that's what a previous comment meant about reconsidering a photo of the boy. Why wasn't Stephen monitoring the content? It isn't Saturday so he's not having a lie in

Reactions: 12
That’s what I thought too, these images can be manipulated, how thick is she? I know she thinks it’s all to prove to us that she can do what she wants but we are the least of her worries. Children’s images are being manipulated, read the press around this Babs, and she puts up that picture. I am lost for words, it’s so sad that those kids have no privacy.

Reactions: 18
Sorry I may have missed something...did she film an outburst on her stories? I saw the rambling post about dem trolls! But must have missed the story...dont follow her so I guess that's why x

I think is scary that people that do have mental health problems will look to her and other insta mums as a guide on how to deal with issues! I think its time they all put the phone away and concentrated on being in real time with there families, not thinking of the next picture to post!
I really hope when she gets home so one in her family points out to her enough is enough!!

Sorry I may have missed something...did she film an outburst on her stories? I saw the rambling post about dem trolls! But must have missed the story...dont follow her so I guess that's why x
Yes she crocodile cried on the bathroom floor about how her haters had won 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.